Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Invitation For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For An Interview (9007 Views)

Invitation For Job Interview / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For An Interview by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please, who knows about this place, I have checked on Google maps, I couldn't find the visual. Asking for a friend. Thanks.

"We wish to invite you for an interview with the HR TEAM of our organization.

Time:9am

Venue: 8, oladoyinbo street beside Eterna filling station Ogba.

Date: 10/03/2021

Note: Come with your face mask.

Enquiry call: HR Ahmed

Phone no: 08103407425

Regards"
Re: Invitation For An Interview by westlius(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
no company name?
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
scammers
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
westlius:
no company name?
None at all
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
harmargedon:
scammers
You know dem?
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
FinianIb:

You know dem?
I don't, but the address don't match a company own
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Yinkuz3: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hello, the address is not fake, if you are coming from ojodu begger, enter bus going to ogba and drop at Avis bus/stop, you are there already. And if you coming from ikeja enter bus going to ogba, after dropping at Ogba take another one going to ojodu begger then drop at Avis bus/stop. And if you are coming from ojota, let the conductor know the bus/stop you dropping before you enter. Simple
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Yinkuz3: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Am not part of the company you are coming to meet ooo, I just feel I can help, as I see the Post. Goodluck
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yinkuz3:
Hello, the address is not fake, if you are coming from ojodu begger, enter bus going to ogba and drop at Avis bus/stop, you are there already. And if you coming from ikeja enter bus going to ogba, after dropping at Ogba take another one going to ojodu begger then drop at Avis bus/stop. And if you are coming from ojota, let the conductor know the bus/stop you dropping before you enter. Simple

Thanks, please do you know about the organisation?
Re: Invitation For An Interview by gulfer: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
GNLD angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yinkuz3:
no one said the address was fake, but is there a company or establishment that carries that address.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yinkuz3:
no one said the address was fake, but there is no company that would send you an interview invitation without their name on it or give you few days notice. And that address doesn't look legit.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
OP don't waste your Tfare going there it's a fake invitation. They'll only tell you trash

1 Like

Re: Invitation For An Interview by Yinkuz3: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't know about any company or establishment, I only render assistance about the address, as the place happen to be my former area.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For An Interview by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yinkuz3:
I don't know about any company or establishment, I only render assistance about the address, as the place happen to be my former area.

Okay, thanks
Re: Invitation For An Interview by tpapi: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
harmargedon:
OP don't waste your Tfare going there it's a fake invitation. They'll only tell you trash
did u actually visit their office. i just called u some minutes ago
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
tpapi:
not this one in particular, but something similar to this. I spent a lot of money transporting myself to the location and it wasn't worth the stress. All the job interviews I've gotten comes with a company name, a well know address, and they'll give out few days notice. I've received similar text message in the past few weeks too.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by harmargedon: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
tpapi:
did you go there?
Re: Invitation For An Interview by phemmite3: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
pls let's be careful we that seek for job, beware of kidnapper, we are not going to fall victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For An Interview by timibare(m): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Yinkuz3:
one of their directors..... grin grin angry
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Robson23: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Flash cards (19) What is cultural competence? A set of congruent behaviors, attitudes, and policies that enable a system or professional to work effectively in cross-cultural situations. What are 2 important things that the PMHNP must do in cross-cultural situations? 1. Be aware of own biases and assumptions. 2. Acknowledge cultural background and biases of the patient. What is socialization? A continuous process whereby an individual acquires a personal identity and learns the norms, values, behaviors and social skills appropriate to his/her position in society. What is Acculturation? The process of ADOPTNG the cultural traits or social patterns of another. What is assimilation? The process of adapting or ADJUSTING TO the culture of a group or nation. What is ethnocentrism? Seeing things only from your cultural perspective. What is Xenophobia? Fear of other cultures. What are the 6 relevant cultural phenomena? 1. Communication 2. Space 3. Social organization or family 4. Time 5. Environmental control 6. Biological variations – metabolic pathways of P450 system. What is a culture bound syndrome? A collection of symptoms, behavioral and experiential that present generally in people of a certain cultural group. Culturally derived remedies exist to treat the syndrome. Healing rituals have been developed. What is “nervios” in the Latin culture? Word to express “distress” or vulnerability to stressful events in Latin culture. What does the term “amok” mean and in what cultures? Amok is a dissociative episode with brooding, violence, or homicidal behavior. Only happens in men, precipitated by a perceived slight. Found in men in the following cultures: Laos, Phillipines, Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, and Navajo. What is a cultural idiom of distress? A way of expressing features of distress or a way of talking about suffering common among a cultural group. What is an example of a cultural idiom? “Kufungisisa” – Thinking too much. Anxiety, HA, and dizziness. Among the Shona of Zimbabwe. What is a cultural explanation or perceived cause? Label or explanatory model used to provide an etiology or cause for symptoms, disease, or distress. What is an example of a cultural explanation? “Susto” – Fright Results after a frightening experience that causes the soul to leave the body resulting in “sickness, unhappiness, and trouble with role functioning.” Somatic symptoms and symptoms associated with MDD can result. Common among US Latino”s and people in Mexico, Central and South America.

To learn more: visit website
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Lisah: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote]
Please, who knows about this place, I have checked on Google maps, I couldn't find the visual. Asking for a friend. Thanks.

"We wish to invite you for an interview with the HR TEAM of our organization.

Time:9am

Venue: 8, oladoyinbo street beside Eterna filling station Ogba.

Date: 10/03/2021

Note: Come with your face mask.

Enquiry call: HR Ahmed

Phone no: 08103407425

Regards...

I just got a job invite, please I'll like to know if it's worth attending... I need opinions, please.
I attached a screenshot of the job interview invites below...

Re: Invitation For An Interview by Lisah: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
I just got a job invite, please I'll like to know if it's worth attending... I need opinions, please.

If there's anyone familiar with this address or job invite, kindly share your experience or info.

Thanks

Re: Invitation For An Interview by evil1: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Not all companies or firms you apply to.
Some it's through the email heading I get go know the company if it wasn't stated on the mail.
Some actually give a call or a day notice to my interview. My last two was fixed on a Friday and Saturday. For the Friday interview, they called that very Friday morning me and another one gave me an early invite about 4 days early invite.

As long as you stay within their reach they believe they could call you at any time to show up.

Employers in Nigeria currently feel they are the ones doing you a favour whereas you are the one working your ass off and driving the revenue to the business.

harmargedon:
no one said the address was fake, but there is no company that would send you an interview invitation without their name on it or give you few days notice. And that address doesn't look legit.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by omolola12345(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please who attended the interview. The address in my own mail is oladoyibo street opposite GTB bank. How was the interview. Is it real and it's not a GNLD
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Uchexxy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
omolola12345:
Please who attended the interview. The address in my own mail is oladoyibo street opposite GTB bank. How was the interview. Is it real and it's not a GNLD
Hello and good evening sir, I would like to know if you eventually attended your interview last year at this address and if you did, please tell me how it went.
Thanks
Re: Invitation For An Interview by hoebamaa(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Uchexxy:

Hello and good evening sir, I would like to know if you eventually attended your interview last year at this address and if you did, please tell me how it went.
Thanks
Good afternoon, did you attend the interview?
I'm sheducled for an interview at this particular location on Monday. I'll like to know the outcome of the interview.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by hoebamaa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lisah:

If there's anyone familiar with this address or job invite, kindly share your experience or info.

Thanks
Good afternoon, did you later attended the interview. If yes, are they real?
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Uchexxy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
hoebamaa:

Good afternoon, did you attend the interview?
I'm sheducled for an interview at this particular location on Monday. I'll like to know the outcome of the interview.
I'm sorry but I didn't attend the interview.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by jeremiah123: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
U messed things up for yourself, creed link is real, check google
Re: Invitation For An Interview by Champagnes09(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
I attended the interview on Monday and I can tell you it's a wealth creation organization.. they are not scams and they have invited me for mentorship and training tomorrow
Re: Invitation For An Interview by 00Pelumi: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Champagnes09:
I attended the interview on Monday and I can tell you it's a wealth creation organization.. they are not scams and they have invited me for mentorship and training tomorrow

Good afternoon pls I want to ask if you've started working there.... I'm scheduled for interview tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Wear To An Interview / 7 Tips To Help You Choose Between Multiple Job Offers / Nigeria Television Authority Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.