Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (15141 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Lamasta(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Emmanuel.....

God is with us
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by AgentGoat: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
congratulations my man.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by NSK4U(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations!!

God bless Proph. TB Joshua

God bless SCOAN!
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by VEXT: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sodiquinone:
I dont care abt TB Joshua, an occultist whose false prophecies as been exposed several times,even if devil himself should come down in human form he will av plenty followers
Head slamming terrorist

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by tamunobello: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Private get owner, i salute you
Despirado121:
Emmanuel TV, the cable station of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, on Monday clocked 15, Igbere TV reports.

Founder of the church Prophet T. B. Joshua celebrated the milestone via social media.

His post reads:

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1368817628190543877?s=20
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Burgerlomo: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by 2shaw: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
I remember in 2013,when my aunt used to force us to watch emmanuel TV, we tin we go dey hear na Who are you,speak. Nasty shoot,demons on live TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVv90VfY9t8

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by jaysport: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
my prophet in whom am well pleased... greater grace for higher heights is my wish for you Sir
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by ikorodureporta: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tune in for miratainments
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by lightblazingnow(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Love you my Dad.

Happy birthday Emmanuel TV.

I received my double blessing right now FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY in the mighty name of the LORD CHRIST JESUS as I celebrate your son today. Amen.

Happy birthday Emmanuel TV
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by zoghys: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sodiquinone:
I dont care abt TB Joshua, an occultist whose false prophecies as been exposed several times,even if devil himself should come down in human form he will av plenty followers

I won't blame you, you are just as confused as lot of others. Yea shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Tb Joshua is a gift from God, and such come once in a lifetime, so I suggest you seek knowledge where you lack.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by WiszyFraud: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you're an illiterate that's why I can't blame you

Mumu.. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Peterus604: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thank God for Emmanuel Tv.....
May ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS PROPHET TB JOSHUA ,HIS FAMILY AND HIS MINISTRY .... AMEN
MY PROPHET any day anyday time
I belong to #ScoanFamily
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by sylve11: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nice one! cool
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by hotseat: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Love or hate him, Prophet T.B Joshua is an enigma of sorts.

He revolutionized Pentecostalism in Africa and nay the world.

Many of those who were his most acerbic critics are now following his footsteps.

However, this does not in anyway mean he is not without some faults.

He is human after all!

Cast stones if you are without blemish.

All said and done, he is more of a blessing to humanity.

LONG LIVE PROPHET T.B JAY!

LONG LIVE SCOAN!

LONG LIVE EMMANUEL TV!

LONG LIVE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by christistruth01: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
T..B Joshua the Bible quoting Witchdoctor who calls his JuJu Shrine Complete with human sacrifice a Church

Jesus Christ will definitely Shame you and your likes
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by witworth(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sodiquinone:
focus on your own destiny, not his own, try to make it

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by witworth(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Be5tap:
Very controversial man of God
are you not controversial so called child of God
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by oluwole70525: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
my prophet in whom am well pleased...
greater grace for higher heights is my wish for you Sir
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Gabson001(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
oladipo322:
forget prophecy and focus on ur life

you weh dey focused

hope you don make am
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Sarcastic101: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
These ones that predicts, and call it prophecy for their brainwashed followers to gullibly believe .. cheesy

How christians strongly believes these men and the fictional bible always baffles me.
angry
You that have not been brainwashed
How is your life better than other Christians??

A channel that has changed lives
A prophet that God has used to help his people
You're there saying nonsesne

The only reason you do not want to believe in the Bible is because of your lifestyle,
Which is referred to as a sinful one by God.
You do not want to change because the
Sinful life you're living is so sweet.

You feel others that believe in God are fools
Even when you see evidence of God's presence you still refuse to believe.

But you believe all that scientists have told you
Even the unexplainable concepts

I'd advise you to follow God now
And live your life for him
You don't own the life you're living as long as you can't decide when you'll die

Being a Christian has its benefits
The good life you'd have to live by being a Christian would keep you far from a lot of troubles.

Being an unbeliever has no advantage
Not one I can think of
It'll only make you feel free to commit sin
And think you're wiser than others who try to stay away from sin

Stop the devil from decieving you

The evils of this world would be repaid

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by WHOcarex: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations my mentor.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Sarcastic101: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
christistruth01:

T..B Joshua the Bible quoting Witchdoctor who calls his JuJu Shrine Complete with human sacrifice a Church

Jesus Christ will definitely Shame you and your likes
He has been in the ministry for almost forty years

God has not still shamed him
Why is the devil blinding your eyes like this??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
15 years of fake prophecies lol
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Prince001(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
brosom:
There's something about this man that keeps him going irrespective of individual opinions.

Only God can judge!

Na our gullibility keeps him going!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
KingAzubuike:
We heard so many chilling and scary stories about TB Joshua down the years. Still don't know how true they are.

Hey bro I HAVE A PROBLEM.

Any time I want to collect a girls number, my prick will just rise straight and I will now be struggling to hide it.

I saved your name from an old thread where you mentioned you once had a similar problem. Please how can I go about this?
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Adakintroy: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
This man is a great prophet..way ahead of his time. He makes cross over into Rand psychology. With ease. Am talking deep psychology.

Most of the things Carl yung was trying to let out. He says it with relative ease.

You can tell it same thing just different languages.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
congratulations Daddy...
Thank you sir, you are a blessing to me and my generation. May God continue to uplift you and your ministry in Jesus name....
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Peterus604: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Am a testimony of God grace and power in his life ....
Am a proud family of SCOAN

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by Tectono: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Do you know that Emmanuel TV is now competing with CNN? That TV station makes millions of dollars per month. Check out my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) by EBUBECHISOM(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please I need a detailed address of the SCOAN. Also, which of the Sunday services does Prophet TB Joshua give his ministration? Thank you

IlufoyeOlamife:
congratulations Daddy...
Thank you sir, you are a blessing to me and my generation. May God continue to uplift you and your ministry in Jesus name....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.