Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) (30500 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Abdulazeez99: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
On Air Personality Ifedayo Olarinde alias Daddy Freeze has said he will appeal a Rivers State High Court ruling that demands he pays the sum of N5 million for adultery with a woman named Benedicta Elechi, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old revealed this in a YouTube video on Sunday.

He said it was issued in his absence as he was never served by the court.

Daddy Freeze said he will head to an appeal court, pointing out that the judgement is not final until it is decided at the Supreme Court.

“Many of you would have been surprised as I was to wake up one morning and see a judgement from a Rivers State High Court. Well, the court never served me, so the judgement was obtained in my absence.

“What we will do now is go straight to the Appeal Court. A lot of people are unaware that the judgement is not final until it gets to the Supreme Court. I’m very confident in the judiciary system, and I do believe that I will receive a fair judgement,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmgumqk8HXA

Justice Akpughunum on February 18, ordered Daddy Freeze to pay the money to Paul Odekina who was married to Elechi at the time of the incident.

Listed in the suit with no PHC/403MC/2012 are Benedicta Odekina nee Elechi as the petitioner and cross petitioner, Mr Odekina as first respondent and cross petitioner and Mr Olarinde (Daddy Freeze) as the co-respondent.

Part of the document read: “The sum of N5,000,000 is awarded against Ifedayo Olarinde (the 2nd Cross Respondent to the Cross Petition) as damages for depriving the Cross Petitioner of the amiable consort of his wife (Petitioner/1st Cross Respondent) and for injury suffered as a result of his adultery with the Petitioner/Cross Respondent.

“An Order of injunction is hereby granted, preventing Ifedayo Olarinde ― the Co-Respondent to the Cross Petition ― from having access or dealing whatsoever with the children of the marriage until they attain the age of majority.

The judge then proceeded to dissolve the marriage between Paul and Benedicta.

Paul was granted custody of the children produced in the marriage while Benedicta was ordered to hand over the children’s passports and birth certificates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Uprightness100(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bro Freeze aka Daddy Freeze,
My Admonishment to you is to Go and cry to GOD for Mercy!
You Have led so many people astray ! Go and Cry to GOD for Mercy and lead the people back to GOD

When we have Challenges with Man we run to GOD for Help.
When you have Challenges with GOD, even your Helpers will be Crushed.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Lyrics269: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daddy freeze won't freeze

7 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by slawormiir: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pheranme9(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Send us a DM today and get your designs done at an affordable price
Check my profile for more details
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by lekki1444: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
cool
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Enudapan: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

5 million naira for odinary adultery
Nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by tot(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
If you are going to be castigating others, you should at least ensure your own life is above board.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by barnawilla: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
You never see anything..na starting point be dat

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Mikelarteta(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
General Overseer of the free d sheeple lol. Did you smarsh another persons wife yes or no? Forget about this Supreme Court bullshit. Own up and beg for forgiveness you don see say no body holy pass.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daddy Freeze, practice what you always preach.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by sylve11: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nor be this man dey blast pastors up and down?

I understand that no one is perfect, but he wouldn't hold his mouth against pastors.

Never knew he once had an affair with another man's wife.

Anyway, i wish everyone involved in this matter what they wish themselves. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Godoverevery: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
something is wrong with the judge.... two adults had sex and you asking the man to pay the woman husband because she was married.... like is adultery now a crime in Nigeria law??

What business does freeze have with the husband.... the man should better collect the 5milli from his wife......Na she cheat on him.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by wallay77(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Xscape047: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thing's dey happen o

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by realstars: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
He Will Freeze Soon

6 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Hambivert: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mission Free the Sheeples and forget them in an adulteress after Coitus!

"Those who pay tithe to a church are nothing but sheeples"

Freeze doesn't pay tithe to the church. He rather would pay it to an adulteress or to the Court.

Please don't insult the Man of Gourd!
...He is highly drunk of the spirits

8 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by salbis(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dis guy wan take style get part of the #5 milla from his gullible followers through watching the rubbish he is spewing on youtube.
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don show! #Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by nomenclature(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are a mumu man ,someone trying to emancipate you from mental slavery and you are here spewing.
Uprightness100:
You Have led so many people astray ! Go and Cry to GOD for Mercy and lead the people back to GOD

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Henix(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
While he was publicly criticizing pastors for their supposed flamboyant lifestyle, he was equally busy at the same time banging a married woman behind a closed door.

No body holy pass!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by R1CHSATAN: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
my little bro. did you Bleep the bitch and came inside and watch it flow down like a bos or not? cool
if your answer is yes, then we dey your back. you will sue the man for allowing his wife to Bleep you cool cool

as for u, cry to which useless god and for which useless mercy, people like zzor doing worst, why cant you go and meet her and tell her ths. did he ring bell to ask the hoe to open toto?
Uprightness100:

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
F

2 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by eMJPossibility(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Is daddy freezer med o or something
Whenever is attacking men of God he admonished it with scripture for backup

Now his garment is stained no scripture to back it up

Am I making sense or not ❓

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uprightness100:

You're no more righteousness

2 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
The usual Defence of "Lack of Service"
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
At least he didn’t deny it like some people

Rather he’s man enough to acknowledge his fault and face them

Real man I say

2 Likes

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by meccuno: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Uprightness100:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by tit(f): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anybody that see him should stone him.
Judge has find him quilty of adultery.
Shameless man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
He is a reflection of his deluded followers.Folks with useless disaster morally bankrupt characters yet having the audacity to castigate and insult men of God.They are far far worse than the men of God they are always insulting and castigating

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Person wey dey call pastors unclean is fvcking another man's wife

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Chioma Okoye Attacked Over The Release Of "Lagos Men" Drama Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.