Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (52052 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by TheNeededShock(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
onuman:

Typical SW MURIC man.

MURIC is the retardd belt on Yoruba land development process.

Typical.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Okpotokpo: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:

Another IPOB terrorist spotted
you and your Fulani primitive savages haven't seen anything yet.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Owajigarrisson(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
point of correction it's Igbo settlers in Benue.
don't be misguided nor give people misleading information on nairaland.
be guided!
cc Owajigarrisson

You've come again with your foolishness, why mention me
You'll continue masturbating on any Igbo post till you die a miserable death!

4 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Okpotokpo: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
hotwax:

You people should not make that mistake.

Government involvement has made amotekun as useless as bank gate security men. Amotekun are now chasing prostitues and cults. They can't even face fulani herdsmen.

Yoruba race will face genocide supervised by police and military. All regions should adopt ESN model.

DSS and Army have came out boldly to say they for fulanis alone.
yeah you're right, I just wish amotekun has not been hijacked by the government.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Lomprico2: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers from neighboring Ebonyi and Enugu communities who migrated into Benue for trade/business purposes.
Only Tiv, Idoma and Egede are indigenous to the State, any other tribe claiming indigenous to the state is commiting a huge fallacy
they are not settlers but indigenes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EbenezerTriumph: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You've come again with your foolishness, why mention me
You'll continue masturbating on any Igbo post till you die a miserable death!
propaganda and false information to deceive people on nairaland is an offence punishable by death.. embarassed
warn your brothers
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Owajigarrisson(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
propagate and false information to deceive people on nairaland is an offence punishable by death.. embarassed
warn your brothers

Do you even know where I'm from? All you know is to delimit Igbo geographic boundaries, the earlier you face your ethnic group of 5 local governments, the better for your predicaments!

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by dazzlingd(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
They should not go and mumu like opc....behead him
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by TheNeededShock(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Yeye dey smell. What you term tact is actually fear. When cowardice runs in the blood. You see, your people collectively don't have sense. Let me give you a secret. I personally warned some of you that this is what will happen prior to 2015 but your short-sighted people could not see it. Since you've already defined your cowardice as tact, let me shock you. Fulani are way smarter than Yoruba. That's why they rule in Ilorin. Right now, they know they have just 2 years to accomplish what they could not do 150 years ago. So expect the next 2 years to be of horror for your people. The bad news is that they're aware you're cowards who only have mouth. In 2 years, Tivs, Birom and Kaduna minorities will be good news compared to you guys for being stupid and cowardly at the same time. If you had sense, you should instead of vilifying ESN embrace it knowing it's a ray of hope. But your stupidity and arrogance whenever Igbo is concerned is your undoing. I told Benue and Southern Kaduna people in 2014. Everything I told them has happened. I'm giving you the expo now that 2023 will be a mirage for Yoruba because your assailants will make sure you mostly relocate to IDPs internally and externally all the way to Cotedvoir

Coming from a tribe whose leaders run abroad after starting fights....am done with you fools.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Amumaigwe: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:
All hail ESN.

Brethren are you going through hard times in life now, please go through it, it's your turn.

Bros if you be Pastor eh, i pity your congregation
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by guy222: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
If Ipob trully arrest any fulani bandit, they would display his pictures online for everybody to see. Infact they would show us pictures and video's on how he is being treated or maltreated. Simply because OPC arrested wakili, Nnamdu cownu too want to rub shoulder as well. Whoever believe this is not just a coward but stupid and lack intelligent. Nigerians has the most stupid and useless youth on earth. We believe anything that is thrown on and to us. Beside, which part of benue state he was he arrested? Because we in benue state are not aware of this. OPC arrested wakili, we saw the video and pictures, Nnamdi cownu if you know you are not a coward, show us the video and pictures of the said bandit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Easternmind(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Coming from a tribe whose leaders run abroad after starting fights....am done with you fools.
Empty coward.
I hope your brain has been reset,stop cowardice and face your enemies with your two eyes,call Amotekun to order atleast let them go on mass hunt for fulani terrorist in their bushes,have you asked yourself why is Benin republic now taking Yoruba population as mass Idp camps when Amotekun is their?not obsessing over Igbo matter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
Fake news ESN are good for nothing terrorist
Can you type this without crying ode?

You are a certified psychiatric patient

6 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin grin grin wakali was captured yesterday by OPC, the insecure, egotistical IPIGs want to level up by spreading propaganda and fake news, these people are seriously insecure.

Waikiki that will soon be released by the useless police; I trust ESN, they won't go the way of OPC that handed over their tormentor to the Fulani police. For goodness sake, this Wakili killed many Yoruba, he should have been paid back in his own coin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by ScamHunter: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

No, don't run. Stay and argue Mr TACTFOOL. I advise that you use this time you waste typing rubbish to warn your people of what's to befall them. Do you know why you're stupid? You think Fulani don't know you're pegging your hope on 2023 when you foolishly believe power will shift to you. I'm telling you you won't remember permanent voter's card by then. That's if you're still on Nigeria. Of course, those in IDPs outside Nigeria won't know there's election going on. Use this info and get some sense.

8 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Vinstel: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin grin grin wakali was captured yesterday by OPC, the insecure, egotistical IPIGs want to level up by spreading propaganda and fake news, these people are seriously insecure.
Meanwhile the same Wakili is taking bed rest in a hospital right now while the OPC that "captured" him are the ones that are locked up in police cell. So who captured who?

6 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Lyrics269: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Can you type this without crying ode?

You are a certified psychiatric patient
IPOB slave
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EzeNri(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
On second thoughts.. grin grin grin

All hail the Great Supleem ice cream leader Madi Nnamdi kunu and his brainlet followers who drink his yellow piss.

Madi Nnamdi kunu.
First of his name.
King in exile of the 5 kingdoms.
Lord of kuje prisons.
Online slayer of the fulani.
No leflendum, no eraction.
On biafla we stand.
Bail breaker.
E-warrior and professional runner.

Iseeee grin
After ranting, go and rescue Isa

5 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EbenezerTriumph: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
guy222:
If Ipob trully arrest any fulani bandit, they would display his pictures online for everybody to see. Infact they would show us pictures and video's on how he is being treated or maltreated. Simply because OPC arrested wakili, Nnamdu cownu too want to rub shoulder as well. Whoever believe this is not just a coward but stupid and lack intelligent. Nigerians has the most stupid and useless youth on earth. We believe anything that is thrown on and to us. Beside, which part of benue state he was he arrested? Because we in benue state are not aware of this. OPC arrested wakili, we saw the video and pictures, Nnamdi cownu if you know you are not a coward, show us the video and pictures of the said bandit.
Igbos on this forum will come for your head oh grin
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by jacoik(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bornu2ndson:
Although they are my brothers, IPOB has no right to Judge anyone. It is the sole duty of God to do that. So, unlike them OPC, IPOB should do the needful so that God can do the rest. It is wrong and unfair to keep baba waiting
lolxxxxx hahahaha I was not understanding u before but I letter did. u mean they should send them to Baba God once and for all abi?

4 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by hansomb: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
They all birds of same feathers.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Subzero047: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Attention seeking MOFO. Trying to make headlines like OPC. Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded idiots.

Shm

E pain this one
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by DOCU(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
But Nnadi Kanu and ESN talk too much. There should be some level of secrecy...
Why exposing every of their move?
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Electrochemistry(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin jesus, you Igbos are really insecure subhumans..... instead of being vindictive, bitter, hateful and spreading lies and propaganda online if you guys put half of that effort into doing actual stuff maybe people will take you subhumans seriously. Lmaoooo grin grin I can't stop laughing where I am
Are you ok Aboki? Hope you are aware that our past is your future?

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by donnie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
Fake news ESN are good for nothing terrorist

They are not online security network again?
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Emitrustgod(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
You never see anything until then you will understand what we are for.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by HacheNoire: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Can you last a minute in front of that ammunition

I only need to wait for 5 minutes for you to run out.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Emitrustgod(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Every fulani is a terrorist even their little ones both male &female... Don't allow them to slaughtered your lineage in the name of one nigeria for they are worst than wide dangerous animals in evil forest.

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by walkingshadow911: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
od501:

May your sons be butchered by the Fulani, and your daughters raped to death, only then will you understand the sorrows of losing your loved one to things like this. Fool!!

How are you sure he is not Fulani terrorist.? dey plenty for here o. dont be deceive by their fake igbo or yoruba username

2 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by SammyJac(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nwanne,
Anyi kwadoro ofuma.
Balkan:
Ndia amaro kanyi si kwadoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.