Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. (13091 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Coolabbie: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
efisher:

Because empty heads have enough space to learn more while full heads keep doing the same old foolish things they have been doing.
Empty heads can bring change, Heads full of crap can only bring crap  kiss
u seem 2 forget dat emptyheads are more prone to absorbing garbage. And wen surrounded by odas whose head are full of crap, it becomes a disaster. I would pick a full head whose conviction & stand neva waivers dan an emptydi.ck head who speaks 4rm both sides of d mouth.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
roflmao!!!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by enyojo(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=15pt]GEN BUHARI IS VERY DESPERATE
YES, WE ARE IN A DESPERATE NATIONAL CRISIS

WESTERN NATIONS SEE NIGERIA AS DANCING ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE
EVEN FELLOW DEVELOPING NATIONS SEE US AS A FAILED STATE

WE IN NIGERIA MOSTLY DO NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE A FUTURE
IF BUHARI IS NOT DESPERATE TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA, WHY DO YOU THINK A PROFESSIONAL LIKE ME WILL BE SUPPORTING HIM?[/size]
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Too effing desperate, instead of him to sponsor a young vibrant candidate, he and the preacher boy are going for it. Ribadu is my choice though he likely won't win, Jonathan is not strong, His strength are the wanted criminals in Nigeria,
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by walton1(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2011
So buhari wants to change nigeria withthe likes of IBB and ATiKU. so Buhari wants to transform nigeria with the professionals like IBB and ATIKU
IS IBB And atiku the needes change agent for BUHARI
Surely this is not change but desperation.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by juman(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2011
walton1:

So buhari wants to change nigeria withthe likes of IBB and ATiKU. [b]so Buhari wants to transform nigeria with the professionals like IBB and ATIKU
IS IBB And atiku the needes change agent for BUHARI[/b]Surely this is not change but desperation.

Total desperation.

grin grin grin grin

We need people with new idea to move Nigeria to next step. President Jonathan is the man. A man with vibrant mind and deep thinking that will surely provide the solutions to many of our problems.

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2011
GenBuhari:

Nigerians can see through your lies

Let me know my lies.
Perhaps you are not aware that Buhari is nothing but an ambitious man who wants power as Head of State at all cost?
He is among the "elites" of the Nigerian army who held this nation to ransom since 1966 till date.

They took Nigeria by storm even as small boys and wont let go even at all age. Gowon was just a 26 year old boy when he bacame head of state. He never wanted to quit and never not considered that others like Buhari had their eyes on the seat. From Gowon to Murtala to OBJ and for 13 years, they reluectantly handed over to Shagari in 1979.

Just after four years, ambitious Buhari had perfected his strategy to take over. He mobilised his gang of criminals which indludes IBB and Abacha  (infact, it was Abacha who announced his coup) to force Shagari out. He was not up to 2 years, when IBB moved against him. He has been bitter since then.

When Abacha offered him the crumbs of his (Abacha's loots) throught the PTF (Petroluem Theiving Funds?), he jumped at it and while it is on record that Abacah was one of the "best" looters Africa had ever produced, Buhari is still defending him.

Coupists are criminals who are killed if the coup failed. But if they succeed, they will use decrees to oppress the masses. Gadafi of Libya became head of state at the age of 26, and after 42yeas  is still handing on.

Buhari is the typical African "leader" who is so power hungry that even if he is in coma, will prefer to still be Head of state.  I can not stop you from voting for him, but just know that you are the one telling lies here.

For the rest of Nigerians especially the younger ones, Jonathan is a shift from what we have suffered since independence. A vote for Jonathan is a vote for a greater Ngieria. If not for any other reason, his commitment to free and fair polls, is a pointer to the fact that this man can be trusted.

It is well with Ngieria.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by rasputinn(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2011
macfarland:

AN APPEAL TO NIGERIANS GOODLUCK JONATHAN lost support from (king-makers) Ciroma, IBB, Atiku and their fellow corrupt men because he refused to signed an agreement on who becomes Nigeria's President in 2015. GEJ said: "What I'm not comfortable with is the rationale behind 15 of us sitting here and deciding who becomes president in 2015. I will want Nigerians to choose their president in 2015". Even when we were not there GEJ is still fighting for a free and fair process. He disappointed OBJ and BANKOLE because of his transparency and goodwill towards Nigeria. Now, Buhari has been begging the same Ciroma, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu and Mohammed Abacha for help to win. He even promised to make Ribadu president in 2015 if he steps down for him. They are already forcing Bakare to sign his resignation letter. Less than 10 men appointing 2015 president; is this not corruption in the highest order? Nigerians, come out enmass and call your neighbors on Saturday so that we can kill this evil cabal forever. Vote GOODLUCK JONATHAN PLEASE SHARE ON THE MASSAGE!

[size=24pt]VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT[/size]
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by ziccoit: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2011
walton1:

i have always been a supporter of buhari. And could always defend his intergrity against anyone who claims to say he his an extremist and a religion fanatic, but his recent moves after the NASS elections has shrouded my view against him and his anti corruption stance he has decided to meet with IBB, ATIKU and other northern leaders it was even confirmed by his spokeman(yinka) who said buhari was not alone that he his with IBB, ATIKU. To change nigeria. What an ABBERATION!!! 
http:///h5MlQe

I have problem with bolded part in your comment above. Why do you need to tell lies to drive in your point? If you want to be part of new Nigeria you need to work on your integrity and be more discipline. If you are the owner of quoted posts below, you are never a Buhari supporter but a lier.

walton1:

GEJ represents the new PDP who is committed to solving the nigerian problem and also achieve the nigerian project the question asked by the NEDG panel his not in any way related to this question he even proffered that candidates should ask themselves question instead of it being set by the NEDG. So bleep Ɣöu sahara reporters and all northern slut who are angry that someone from the SOUTH-SOUTH is vying for the president.
bleep Ɣöu SAHARA REPORTERS
bleep Ɣöu SAHARA REPORTERS,

walton1:

i believe every individual has his own ideas and policy and not party, i believe individual should be responsible for there own doings and not party individuals have freewill to make decision
GEJ is making is needed transformation.

walton1:

Nigerians should vote for credible candidates and not party, all other parties are product of PDP. When other parties are talking about the pdp they talk about pdp wasting 12 years because he his a southerner. GEJ represents a visionary leader who represent the true aspiration of nigerians.

All are your views before parliamentary election. So, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Gbenge77(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2011
Why is GEJ arranging frantic meetings with members of the opposition at the eleventh hour if he was not desperate?He fears of being booted out of office next saturday.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by SSaemoenl(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Because, He has seen the damages and wanted to correct it. Period!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Attention Poster:

If you were in his position, would you not be careful rejecting anyone?

1. Did GEJ not meet Tinubu?

2. Did Ribadu not accept IBB's blessing?

Buhari isn't the only 1 consulting. This is die minute and everyone is flapping about for supports.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by booboo79: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
If Buhari is desperate to rule, what is GEJ doing?

If they throw bomb, they say is Buhari
If they Kill someone, They say is Buhari
If there is no Electricity, Water and decent accomodation, Na Buhari cause am

so What exactly is GEJ doing?

Protecting us from Bomb throwers?
or Securing our lives and ppty?
Or waiting for 2015 for electricity etc

this irritates me when we, nigerians cannot read btw the lines and free ourslfs from this shackles call peedeepee. Na by force,
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Meldrick(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
That Buhari of a man can not rule this nation. He should go and sleep.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by heilige(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
like i already wrote in one of my post. Jona cannot win this thing thru the first ballot. There will be a run off, so therefore all parties are already preparing towards that. after last weeks's(sunami). i can see ACN president, although i am a Buhari fan,
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by babaowo: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
make una no fight una self ooo,few days to come we go know scores lol,vote for personalty not party,vote for man who listling to people not dictator,say no to mallams lol
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by ragdollz: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Yeah, he seems kinda desperate. I mean, how many times has he run now? Nine, ten times?? Some things in life were just not meant to be: like being the next president of the FRN geeezzz! Na by force??
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by fxtopedia(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Poster,
continue wasting your time,  BB all the way
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Blazing99: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
Is it bad to be desperate to win? By the way who isn't desperate? Right now the least desperate person is Shekarau, perhaps because ANPP doesn't have money to campaign for him
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by maclatunji: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Yeah, he seems kinda desperate. I mean, how many times has he run now? Nine, ten times?? Some things in life were just not meant to be: like being the next president of the FRN geeezzz! Na by force??

Yes o, na by force for Buhari to enter your heart. cheesy

By the way, how is your battle with your archrival dareIsay archenemy?
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by jmaine: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
We Need someone with a progressive intent not a witch hunter in the person of President Saint Buhari
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by heilige(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
jonathan would ever settle international observers when they come to ASO ROCK on a visit.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by swiftycool(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
@efisher your deffinition of a mad man is quite interesting, i.e a person who does the same thing over and over again over a long time (lets say for like 12years) yet expects a different result. Now lets be practical, these phrases kinda describe pdp/Gej supporters voting d same old retardants over again yet expecting a change. May God cure them of Madness! can i get an Amen somebody
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Mkpotu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
@POSTER, I AGREE WITH YOU.

PEOPLE SUPPORTING BUHARI SHOULD HAVE A RE-THINK.

THE FACT IS SIMPLE; BUHARI CLAIMS HE WANTS TO SANITIZE NIGERIA AND SOME OF YOU HOLD HIM AS A SAINT, THE QUESTION IS, IS IT WITH IBB, ATIKU AND THOSE MEN SHOUTING FOR ZONING THAT YOU THINK HE CAN SANITIZE NIGERIA.

MY SIMPLE CONCLUSION IS; BUHARI IS A SECTIONAL, RELIGIOUS & REGIONAL LEADER AND WE SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR THAT KIND OF PERSON. IN A BID TO ENSURE NORTHERNERS HOLD UNTO POWER, ALL THOSE CROOKS ARE ALIGNING AND HAVING CLANDESTINE MEETING.

IF I WERE JONATHAN, AFTER ELECTION, IBB, ATIKU ETC SHOULD FACE PANEL IN PDP OR FACE EXPULSION, FOR IT AMOUNTS TO ANTI PARTY ACTIVITY, IF AT THIS TIME, THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST THE INTEREST OF THEIR PARTY.

JONATHAN IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THIS ELECTION.

VOTE FOR JONATHAN!

VOTE FOR PDP!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by obaf(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
WHEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT DESPERATION, GEJ IS THE BIGGEST, HE WAS PART OF THE SIGNING OF ROTATIONAL, HE STILL DENIED IT, WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO SUBMIT.
HE WAS EVEN ADVISED BY HIS ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO FACE GOOD GOVERNANCE AND STEP DOWN MAY 29, BUT HE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW OBJ.
BUHARI AND ANY PASSIONATE PERSON ABOUT THIS COUNTRY WILL ONLY STAND UP TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE ROT WE ARE IN.
IF YOU DONT KNOW, NIGERIA IS GOING DOWN, IF GEJ CONTINUE TO SPEND NIGERIA MONEY WASTEFULLY WITHOUT ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT.
WE ARE ONLY SUPPORTING BUHARI BECAUSE WE WANT A CHANGE FROM THE OLD CORRUPT WAY OF GOVERNANCE WHICH GEJ IS NOT READ, AND CAN NOT PART WAYS WITH.
TAKING CHIEFTAINCY TITLE EVERYWHERE., TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE, BEGINNING OF DOWNFALL
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by ibelab(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
24/7 Nigeria News Update. [color=#990000][/color]
GOODLUCK JONATHAN lost support from (king-makers) Ciroma, IBB, Atiku and their fellow men because he refused to sign an agreement on who becomes Nigeria's President in 2015. GEJ said: "What I'm not comfortable with is the rationale behind 15 of us sitting here and deciding who becomes president in 2015. I will want Nigerians to choose their president in 2015". Even when we were not there GEJ was fighting for a free and fair process. He disappointed OBJ and BANKOLE because of his transparency and goodwill towards Nigeria. Now, Buhari has been begging the same Ciroma, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu and Mohammed Abacha for help to win. He even promised to make Ribadu president in 2015 if he steps down for him. They are already forcing Bakare to sign his resignation letter. Less than 10 men appointing 2015 president; is this not corruption in the highest order? Nigerians, come out enmass and call your neighbours on Saturday so that we can kill this evil cabal forever. Vote wisely,  lick mich doch buhari grin
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by edicolove: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
bb supporters are very funny duds, lol

They come out, say a lot of crap and mumble a lot of stuff and call it truth.

You come out, counter them and state your own opinions and they say you should show proof.

They are trying to be judge and prosecutor at the same time.

They always try to shout you down. well that is how Buhari is, so i am not surprised.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by jmaine: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

u seem 2 forget dat emptyheads are more prone to absorbing garbage. And wen surrounded by odas whose head are full of crap, it becomes a disaster. I would pick a full head whose conviction & stand neva waivers dan an emptydi.ck head who speaks 4rm both sides of d mouth.

Explains Buhari in explicit terms . . His head is so full of crap and his silly and despicable conviction that General Sani Abacha regime was good for Nigeria and that the Tyrannical Abacha never stole a dime since he (Buhari)hasn't seen any proof  shocked shocked, says alot about a crappy full head that despises common knowledge . . Last i heard . . He has Muhammed Abacha an a member of the CPC and a gubernatorial candidate in Kano State . .former PDP crook in Achike Udenwa contested and deservingly lost using the CPC platform of Mirage. . . lately his romance with Atiku , IBB and the expired Ciroma Northern consensus committee also says a lot about Saint Buhari who seeks to extinguish corruption by saying one and acting the other. . .His crappy full head also believe in the myth of people named  " Tunde" to run the show while he remains the figurehead by default.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by wisernow: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
BUHARI is our God,s given messiah to get us rid of corrupt infested PDP and dumb GEJ
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Mkpotu(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
I AM NOT SAYING JONATHAN IS A SAINT, BUT OUT OF THE CANDIDATES, JONATHAN IS THE BEST.

BUHARI'S TIME HAS PASSED, GONE ARE THE DAYS SOMEBODY WILL COME OUT TO KNEEL PEOPLE DOWN ON THE ROAD IN THE NAME OF FIGHT AGAINST INDISCIPLINE.

I, AS A PERSON, LIKE THE WAY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY WENT THROUGH, WHEREIN PDP LOST IN SOME PLACES GIVING RISE FOR OPPOSITION TO INCREASE. LET ME TELL U, A GOVERNMENT PERFORMS WELL, WHEN U HAVE POSITION AND BELIEVE JONATHAN IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WILL LISTEN TO SUPERIOR ARGUMENT WHILE IN POWER.

MIND YOU, OBASANJO'S POWER TOO IS GRADUALLY DWINDLING. I USED TO BE A STRONG ADVOCATE FOR ZONING BUT WHEN PDP AND THE PEOPLE IT CONCERNED DECIDED TO DUMP, THEN WHO AM I.

BUT MY ARGUMENT IS THAT BUHARI'S TIME HAS PASSED AND HE WILL NOT EVEN FIGHT THE CORRUPTION THE WAY YOU THINK. HE IS A SECTIONAL AND IT IS GRADUALLY REVEALING ITSELF.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
obaf:

WHEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT DESPERATION, GEJ IS THE BIGGEST, HE WAS PART OF THE SIGNING OF ROTATIONAL, HE STILL DENIED IT, WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO SUBMIT.
HE WAS EVEN ADVISED BY HIS ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO FACE GOOD GOVERNANCE AND STEP DOWN MAY 29, BUT HE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW OBJ.
BUHARI AND ANY PASSIONATE PERSON ABOUT THIS COUNTRY WILL ONLY STAND UP TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE ROT WE ARE IN.
IF YOU DONT KNOW, NIGERIA IS GOING DOWN, IF GEJ CONTINUE TO SPEND NIGERIA MONEY WASTEFULLY WITHOUT ANY MEANINGFUL PROJECT.
WE ARE ONLY SUPPORTING BUHARI BECAUSE WE WANT A CHANGE FROM THE OLD CORRUPT WAY OF GOVERNANCE WHICH GEJ IS NOT READ, AND CAN NOT PART WAYS WITH.
TAKING CHIEFTAINCY TITLE EVERYWHERE., TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE, BEGINNING OF DOWNFALL

Guy I am sure you are not a kid and that you were raised by breast milk not some "cow" milk. How in this age and time would you not praise Goodluck for opting out of the said signed agreement. I am neural when it comes to who wins come Saturday, but I will give GEJ a huge anytime whenever the issue of "rotational' government comes up. He did the right thing, how can a few old and corrupt fellows agreed amongst themselves to "ruin" this nation. Come one lets be sensible for once, please look for something else to fault GEJ on not this.

For your information I have this strong feeling that if GEJ wins come Saturday he definitely will turn his back on those rogues that are in PDP. The way things stand now he can't win without them and I believe he definitely will bade them goodbye when he gets there. Let's keep our fingers cross and from the look of things am 80% positive that GEJ will win Buhari come Saturday.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by cjfavour(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ walton,is he more desperate than GEJ who is on a mission to beat IBB on his politics of settlement?

GEJ supporters are crying because IBB,Atiku and co have refused to endorse GEJ. kpere ooooo!!!!!

GEJ is more desperate pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) / "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.