Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Run All Android Apps On Pcs 2021 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run All Android Apps On Pcs 2021 (200 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Download ALL Android Phone Stock Rom/flashfile / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run All Android Apps On Pcs 2021 by Jeraldbest: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Imagine having the ability to run any Android applications and games on a larger PC screen, it's amazing, right?

If you say YES!

Then let’s dive right into the steps to set it up.

The App we are going to use is called BlueStacks 5 Emulator.

BlueStacks enables you to run any android app such as Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote, Documents, etc. on your PC

You can download the app HERE and install it on your PC.

After installation, Open the app, the interface looks like a new mobile phone.

Login with your Google account.

Next, go ahead and download your favorite Android applications.

ATTENTION! If you need a system to help you Earn Over N50k - N400k+ Using A Done For You Templates, Working Part-time From Home, then click on this link to see it in action...
Re: How To Run All Android Apps On Pcs 2021 by mimidooJJ: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
The software makes sense. But the file size is large. I also checked the training video, I perceive a lot of value in it. And I highly recommend it to anyone serious about making money online.

(1) (Reply)

Wechat Account / Check Out The 5 Best Emoji Keyboards For Android And Ios / Phone And Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.