Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,131 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227270 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2005
The girl is stephanie okereke. Her legs r way better than the sh!t in that picture. She has long nice legs. Those arent are legs.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2005
and whose legs are those?? were they photoshoped to make them appear uglier or simply they are just shown in their natural "beauty"?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2005
Me sef wonder o.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by chicky(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2005
ehn ehn ehn did i just see stephsnie okereke there please get her out of dat list fastfast..iniedo iz reallly preety 4get...
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by ozi(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2005
chicky, ur eyes are excellent.

that stephanie isn't fine.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by viviansam(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2005
Those who pick Genny as prettier than Omotola should watch them in the movie they acted together.... games women play and Blood Sister(Hope am correct with the name of the movie)there u will see how Omo's beauty intimidated genny in all ramifications... genny howvwer is still prettyoooo in her own class but nt to be before Omosexy...

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2005
Omo yii fine! This girl fine. Genevieve Nnaji!

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nicetohave(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2005
this one beauty too don do, lying close to her will be like lying by the riverside thats if she doesnt nag o wish her all the best in her runs.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2005
I doubt if she nags. She's too pwetty to be a nagging lady. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by nicetohave(m): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2005
hmmm, meaning you never heard that; the prettier they come the "naggier" they become grin but of course there are exceptions to the rule cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by goodguy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2005
People (those that have seen her/know her) say Genny is kinda rude/proud.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Z4M4eva(f): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2005
She's real pweety smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by demelloxx2: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2005
want the most beautiful nigerian actress pict to be sent to this mail adress freediabllo@yahoo.com
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by falilat(f): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2006
my own goes like this omotola genievive stephinie . cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hollayemmy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2006
in truth and spirit,leaving sentiments,preference and discord aside,a normal home video viewer should have this list
1.omosexy(omotola jalade ekeinde)
2.genevieve nnaji (the girl is chick,esp now that her pimples is gone)
3.stella damasus (oh jehova,this woman is something else,)
4.stephanie okereke
5.rita domnic(but it is with make up,if she is without make up,i hate to
see her face)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2006
your first post would have been perfect if not for that stephanie thing?? hunny, are you blind?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2006
we are here sharing our views on Nollwood actresses. would you like to also share your views on NL members?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1588.msg157325.html#msg157325
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2006
In a good order

Stella damasus
genevieve nnaji
Omotola jalade
Ini edo
grace amah
Kate henshaw
stephanie okereke
maureen solomon
Benita Nzeribe
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
stephanie is not better than Maureen Solomon.

so Maureen Solomon
then Stephy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2006
hey,
stephanie's better than maureen, she's beautiful but i dont really like her dentition
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2006
that is the only thing. well sheis plum but her shape is still ok, while stephanie looks so ugly. anyway i like her shape too.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by dbanji1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
Genevieve Nnaji
- Omotola Jolade
- Ini Edo
- Grace Amah
- Stephanie Okereke

To me this order is not okay,the most beautiful is omotola jolade and the others in this order stephanie okereke,genevieve nnaji,ini edo and grace amah.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by cheekee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2006
d banji:

Genevieve Nnaji
- Omotola Jolade
- Ini Edo
- Grace Amah
- Stephanie Okereke

To me this order is not okay,the most beautiful is omotola jolade and the others in this order stephanie okereke,genevieve nnaji,ini edo and grace amah.
now you talking my language!!!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2006
what?? stephanie before genevieve, ini and grace??

*transformation into Hulk**
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by disney(f): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2006
to me sha, the most beautiful naija actress so far so good is omotola but too sad she is getting fat. So she's out of the way. I can say caroline ekanem. She is pretty, Geneveive is black beauty she's cool not too sexy though, l love chioma, l think she is cute.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mikebuddy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
Genevieve Nnaji
- Ini Edo
- Omotola Jolade
- Stephanie Okereke
- Grace Amah
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by dalphi: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2006
Omotola is the most beautiful Nigerian actress,followed by Stephanie and sheis not just beautiful but also elegant,then Genie
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by bitch(f): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2006
they don't have non.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mikebuddy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2006
Genevieve da champion
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by papermoon(f): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2006
cry
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by QueenB1(f): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2006
My list of the pretty girls are: 1. Ini Edo, 2. Stella Damasus, 3. Omotola Jalade, 4. Genevieve Nnaji, 5. Stephanie Okereke and Grace Amah
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by QueenB1(f): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2006
Damn on those pictures Genny looks really good. but still ini edo is the hottest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.