Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Insane Message To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insane Message To All Nigerians (833 Views)

Anybody Campaigning For Tinubu Is Insane / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
I went to the market today to do some shopping and I saw tomatoes, peppers, onions supply that I have never seen before in my entire life. The tomatoes was so much that, they have started to rot. The tomato's was so plenty that nobody to buy them.

Even the sellers are praying for buyers because they are so plenty. I felt sad and at the same time, I admire my northern brothers for their farming spirit to be able to feed a household of 200 million family members.

The deceision the north took to halt food supply to the south is very wrong, and the decision the Yoruba's took to attack northerners is very wrong I must say. I have decide to speak out the insanity of all the family members of Nigeria.

THE MESSAGE.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL NORTHERNERS

All my brothers from the North: Listen to my voice.

God has a purpose for you. It is your destiny to farm and provide us with all the food we need in Nigeria. Your ego made you to stop the inflow of food supply to the south, so do you think we will starve? We will not starve because we have seen the worst even before you decided to block foods supply from coming to south. You have this ego that we needed you more than you need us. All our oil money goes to your land, all the money in Nigeria goes to your farm produce, don't you see that, your southern-brothers have enrich you because of your food supply ?

You halt food supply and make an extreme demand from the goverment thinking that, the family called Nigeria will beg you. Why did you call off your strike? because you realize that all your effort and all you have labor to produce will rot and be invane. You realize that you only hurt your own ego and at loss.

So you need us as much as we need you to farm for us.

Let me tell you the truth, no matter how we south south, south west and south east farm, we can never farm like you. Dont you see your effort and labor in farming is feeding more than 200 millions Nigerians? It is because it is your destiny to farm for the rest of the family. You can only prosper if you continue to farm for us, but if you stop farming for us, you have only halt your destiny that lead to your prosperity. If you stop farming, you will become poor and our lives in the south south, south west and south east will be more miserable.

It is you that will farm to feed us

Go back to your farm and bring us all the food we need to fill our bellies.

May Almighty God bless all you northerners and bless your land to produce more for us in abundance. Amen.

MESSAGE TO ALL SOUTH EASTERNERS

All my fellow south eastern brothers: the Igbos. Listen to my voice.

You are important to the family ( Nigeria) You are the most business wise and succesfull in the family called Nigeria, but yet you are not satisfied. Why do you still want to seperate from your family? why do you still keep craving for your own republic? I guess you don't know that, to go beyond the highest is to fall to the lowest!. Even if Biafra republic is given to you; You still will not be satisfied. You will not be content in your own biafra and you will still not be able to stay in your own land.

Do you think you can prosper as biafran? I guess your over armbitiousness is making you want to forget God purpose for your life. You can never prosper as biafran. Your over excessive ambition and biafra will only make life more difficult for you and your children.

Out of selfishness you crave for biafra republic without thinking of the negative consequences that will later arise. No one deprive you off your right to rule Nigeria but in the past you have betrayed all members of the family ( Nigeria). Right now, no members of the family trust you anymore. Even the name biafra is very very ugly name I must say, do you want to have biafra republic by force ?

Before you do that, go to YouTube and watch Liberia war, Sierra leone war, also check out Somalia, Syria, Libya, Yemen and see what war has done to their country. I guess you have enjoy too much peace and prosperity?

Stop this biafra nonesense and strive for peace and unity with your brothers called (Nigeria)

You can only prosper as Nigeria and Nigeria as a family exist before you were born and will continue to co-exist till the end

Nnamdi KANU listen to me. You are allowing Satan and greed to use you. Remember what happened to other war lords, have you heard about this man "commander but naked? This man has killed more than 20,000 men, women and children. He eat and sacrifice humans, cutting the heart of babies before going into battle. Right now, commander but naked is preaching repentance and peace. He cries and regret his past to God. Go to youtube and watch, read about him.

Nnamdi KANU. What you are craving for is nothing but vanity. You are a darkness and curse to igboland. You are craving for suffering, death, tears and sorrow

Nnamdi KANU. I say to you; repent of your evil and greed. As you decided to trouble the peace of Nigeria, peace will never be in your life.

May Almighty God continue to bless and prosper all my Igbo brothers.

MESSAGE TO ALL WESTERNERS
All my brothers in the west; the Yoruba's. Listen to my voice.

It is time you wake up from your sleep and see beyond tribalism. You are one of the large three important members of the family. Your stance or population does not make you superior to others. You are just one of the pillars of the building called Nigeria. Every members, ethnic groups and tribes of the family is what made this family Nigeria to be what it is today.

I guess my Yoruba's brothers forget that a beautiful house is built by many workmen and craft men. So you are just one builder among many.

Don't forget that despite your population in this family you also produce less than what Nigeria needed to survive. You should be greatful to what your brothers from the north and south south's has done for you and the family.

Humble yourself and stop attacking your northern brothers

I heard that You are asking your northern brothers - an important family members to leave your house (land) forgetting that, you can't survive alone. Remember that he that throw a stone upward can be hit by that same stone.

Although I know that you have never attack anyone before, but sometimes there may be a serpent that came between the goats and sheep. The serpent can come at night between the goats and sheep to kill and destroy.

I also saw that you have been recently becoming a source of division in this family (Nigeria). You and your brothers from the east don't like each other.

Even your southern brothers now sees you as a source of the problem and suffering the family is going through.

You align yourself with your nothern brothers and pick a wrong leaders who destroyed this family.

Right now you are crying, why are you crying?

Do you think we your southern and eastern brothers will sympathize with you? no no no, we will never sympathize with you. (never)

Is it not You that help and voted Mr buhari and Osimbajo - the two terror to be in charge of this family.

Why did you vote for Mr buhari self?

You voted for this Mr buhari because his vice is a Yoruba man

Don't you see your own life?
Dont you see how miserable our life is ?

We now work like elephant but we eat like ant

We are now suffering over your foolish actions

Come to think of it

Can tribalism save you?
What has Osimbajo done for you?

The two sick person you voted for - they have destroy our family.

Your tribalism is a curse to Nigeria.

I speak the truth when I told you that you are under the influence of tribalism.

Because of tribalism You made a wrong choice and now your choice is effecting all members of your family (Nigeria)

This is why I told you to wake up from your sleep and see beyond tribalism.

Right now; we are currently reaping from what you sow.

May Almighty God bless my Yoruba's brothers and restore peace in your land

MESSAGE TO ALL MY SOUTH SOUTHEES
listens to my voice

All my south south brothers; You are the least and most important members of the family (Nigeria)

You know your purpose and calling. Your destiny is to produce all the crude oil and gas that Nigeria as a family needs. God has destine you for this and It is your fate to supply your family members (Nigeria) with all the oil and gas they need. Nigeria glorious days comes from all that your land produce.

Humble yourself and stop boasting about all the oil and gas you produce. Remember that it was God that gave you this prividlege to provide your Family (Nigeria) with foreign benefit and wealth.

Because of all the oil and gas you produce, you became very proud. Just because you are the source of wealth to your family, you feel that you are so unique and precious that other family menbers cannot do without you

Even the oil and gas you are so proud of is becoming worthless and no longer brings you benefit as it used to in the past

Because God made you a source of wealth to your family, you now boast a lot and you feel you are so unique among all your family members. Remember that pride goes before the fall.

Humble yourself and continue to be at peace with all members of your ( Nigeria) family and your land will not rebel against you.

May Almighty God bless all my south south brothers.

FINAL WORDS.

May Almighty God, the creator of all things
give peace and rest to the family ( Nigeria)

The words of Lostchild ends here

Insult and criticism is highly welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Kayberg: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
OP, listen to my voice. Truly, you're a lost child. When you're found, you will improve your reasoning. GOD bless us both.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 4:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Kayberg:
OP, listen to my voice.
Truly, you're a lost child.
When you're found, you will improve your reasoning.
GOD bless us both.

I guess my truth is bitter as it offends you..

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by ChoCho54(f): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Lostchild:

Another butterfly who thinks himself a bird.
Hiss.

2 Likes

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Monogamy: 6:07am On Mar 09, 2021
That's a fair message to all the region

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by ATAKAM: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2021
are you writing from ghana....?
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
ATAKAM:
are you writing from ghana....?

Sir
I am writing as a Nigerian who deeply care and pray for the peace and unity of my suffering people
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
ChoCho54:
Another butterfly who thinks himself a bird.

Hiss.

I may be a butterfly and I guess you must be a snake.

You Hiss at me because (Snakes) hiss

A butterfly is harmless and usually soars into the air harmless. But a snake craws on its belly. No matter how a snake changes its skin, he remain a snake..

So I compare you to a snake

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kayberg:
OP, listen to my voice.
Truly, you're a lost child.
When you're found, you will improve your reasoning.
GOD bless us both.

According to you, I have no good reasoning but I am more wiser than your leaders who are old enough to do what is right but refuse to do the right thing

Your leaders, they keep making wrong choice - choises that has plung Nigerians into suffering

In nutshell I have sense than all your leaders because I dont make wrong decision that affect people.

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Title of this movie Please?
The butterfly n the Snake
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
ghettochild:
Title of this movie Please?
The butterfly n the Snake

Movie Title: The butterfly and the Snake
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Kayberg: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lostchild:

According to you, I have no good reasoning but I am more wiser than your leaders who are old enough to do what is right but refuse to do the right thing

Your leaders, they keep making wrong choice - choises that has plung Nigerians into suffering

In nutshell I have sense than all your leaders because I dont make wrong decision that affect people.

You make me laugh hard here.
Wait till you get into politics.
Then believe me, you will change from good to worse.
I know people like that…. I mean people.
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Kayberg:

You make me laugh hard here.
Wait till you get into politics.
Then believe me, you will change from good to worse.
I know people like that…. I mean people.

Almighty God will not allow me into politics because he has greater purpose for me.

Even if I do enter politics I will take this three step.

1 ) I will seek help from God and pray, asking him to rule Nigeria through me because Nigeria is a heavy burden

2) I will be humble and plead with all Nigerians to help me and make this country a better place because I know that Nigerians are very greedy.

3) I will focus on the areas where the previous leaders fails.

Why is Nigeria suffering as a country?
Why is Nigeria devasted in all levels? because your leaders open them self to demons. The leaders are unGodly. They patronize ocultic temples, evil altars and shrines seeking powers.

Their Ungodliness has given access to demons to unleash caos and suffering in this country.

I can reveal deep spiritial secret about Nigeria and Nigeria leaders.

Everything Mr president touches in this country dies
Everything Mr president does in this country destroys the country more because this man is of the devil

Immediately Mr president sat on the throne. I told my friend that this man will destroy Nigeria.

And I was right
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Kayberg: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Lostchild:

Almighty God will not allow me into politics because he has greater purpose for me.

Even if I do enter politics I will take this three step.

1 ) I will seek help from God and pray, asking him to rule Nigeria through me because Nigeria is a heavy burden

2) I will be humble and plead with all Nigerians to help me and make this country a better place because I know that Nigerians are very greedy.

3) I will focus on the areas where the previous leaders fails.

Why is Nigeria suffering as a country?
Why is Nigeria devasted in all levels? because your leaders open them self to demons. The leaders are unGodly. They patronize ocultic temples, evil altars and shrines seeking powers.

Their Ungodliness has given access to demons to unleash caos and suffering in this country.

I can reveal deep spiritial secret about Nigeria and Nigeria leaders.

Everything Mr president touches in this country dies
Everything Mr president does in this country destroys the country more because this man is of the devil

Immediately Mr president sat on the throne. I told my friend that this man will destroy Nigeria.

And I was right

Mr, I've heard and seen many say exactly your words. And you know what? They eventually got into politics and they're now monsters.
But well, I hope you keep to your beliefs.
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Lostchild:
I went to the market today to do some shopping and I saw tomatoes, peppers, onions supply that I have never seen before in my entire life. The tomatoes was so much that they have started to rot. The tomato's was so plenty that nobody to buy them. Even the sellers are praying for buyers because they are so plenty. I felt sad and at the same time I admire my northern brothers for their farming spirit to be able to feed a household of 200 million members. The deceision the north took to halt food supply to the south is very wrong, and the decision the Yoruba's took to attack northerners is very wrong I must say. I decided to speak out the insanity of all the family members of Nigeria.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL NORTHERNERS

All my brothers from the North: Listen to my voice.
God has a purpose for you. It is your destiny to farm and provide us with all the food we need in Nigeria. Your ego made you to stop the inflow of food supply to the south, so do you think we will starve? We will not starve because we have seen the worst even before you decided to block foods from coming to south. You have this ego that we needed you more than you need us. All our oil money goes to your land. All the money in Nigeria goes to your farm produce, don't you see the south, east and west have enrich you because of your food supply ?

You halt food supply and make an extreme demand from the goverment thinking that the family Nigeria will beg you. Why did you call off your strike? because you realize that all your effort and all you have labor to produce will rot and be invane. You realize that you only hurt your own ego and at loss. So you need us as much as we need you to farm for us.

Let me tell you the truth, no matter how we south, west and east farm, we can never farm like you. Dont you see that your effort and labor in farming is feeding more than 200 millions Nigerians? It is because it is your destiny to farm for the rest of the family. You can only prosper if you continue to farm for us, but if you stop farming for us, you have only halt your destiny that lead to your prosperity. If you stop farming you will become poor and our lives in the south,west,east will be more difficult

Go back to your farm and bring us all the food we need

May God bless all you northerners and bless your land to produce more for us in abundance.

MESSAGE TO ALL EASTERNERS
All my fellow eastern brothers: the Igbos. Listen to my voice.

You are important to the family ( Nigeria) You are the most the most succesfull in the Family called Nigeria, yet you are not satisfied. Why do you still keep craving for your own republic ? I guess you don't know that to go beyond the highest is to fall to the lowest. Even if Biafra republic is given to you; You will not be satisfied. You will not be content in your own Biafra. You will still not be able to stay in your own land. Do you think you can prosper as Biafran? I guess your over armbitiousness is making you want to forget God Purpose for you. You can never prosper as Biafran. Your over excessive ambition and biafra will only make life more difficult for you and your children.

Out of selfishness You crave for Biafra republic without thinking of the negative consequences that will arise. No one deprive you off your right to rule Nigeria but in the past you have betrayed all members of the family ( Nigeria). Right now, no members of the family trust you anymore . Even the name Biafra is very very ugly name I must say. Do you want to have Biafra republic by force ? before you do that, go to YouTube and watch Liberia war, sierra leone war, also check out Somalia, Syria, Libya, Yemen, what war has done to their country. I guess you have enjoy too much peace and prosperity?

Stop this Biafra nonesense and strive for peace and unity with your brothers/sisters (Nigeria)

You can only prosper as Nigeria, and Nigeria as a family exist before you were born and will continue to co-exist till the end

Nnamdi KANU listen to me. You are allowing Satan and greed to use you. Remember what happened to other war Lords. Have you heard about this man commander but naked? This man has killed more than 20,000 men,women and children. He eat and sacrifice humans, cutting the heart of babies before going into battle. Right now commander but naked is preaching repentance and peace. He cries and regret his past. Go to youtube and watch, read about him.

Nnamdi KANU. What you are craving for is nothing but vanity. You are a darkness, craving for suffering, death, tears and sorrow

Nnamdi KANU. I say to you; Repent of your evil and greed. As you decided to trouble the peace of Nigeria, peace will never be in your life.

May Almighty God continue to bless and prosper all my Igbo brothers.

MESSAGE TO ALL WESTERNERS
All my brothers in the west; the Yoruba's. Listen to my voice.

It is time you wake up from your sleep and see beyond Tribalism. You are one of the large three important members of the family. Your stance or population does not make you superior to others. You are just one of the pillars of the building called Nigeria. Every members, ethnic groups and tribes of the family is what made this family Nigeria to be what it is today.

I guess my Yoruba's brothers forget that a beautiful house is built by many workmen and craft men. So you are just one builder among many. Don't forget that despite your population in this family you also produce less than what Nigeria needed to survive.
Humble Yourself and stop attacking other northerners. I heard that You are asking other important family members to leave your house (land) forgetting that tomorrow is another day. Remember that he that throw a stone upward can be hit by that same stone.

I know that you have never attack anyone before, maybr many injustic are taking place in your land but sometimes they may be a serpent that came between the goats and sheep. The serpent can come at night between the goats and sheep to kill and destroy.

May Almighty God bless my Yoruba's brothers and restore peace in your land

MESSAGE TO ALL MY SOUTH SOUTHEES
listens to my voice

All my south south brothers; You are the least and most important members of the family (Nigeria) You know your purpose and calling. Your destiny is to produce all the crude oil and gas that Nigeria as a family needs. God has destine you for this. It is your fate to supply your family members (Nigeria) with all the oil and gas they need. Nigeria glorious days comes from all that your land produce.

Humble yourself and stop boasting about all the oil and gas your land produce. Remember that it was God that gave you this prividlege to provide your Family (Nigeria) with foreign benefit.

Because of all the oil and gas your land produce you became very proud. You feel that you are so unique and precious that everyone has eyes on you. Even the oil and gas you are so proud of is becoming worthless and no longer brings you benefit as it used to in the past.

For many decades I have watch you boast and you feel you are so unique among all your family members. Remember that pride goes before the fall.

Humble yourself and continue to be at peace with all members of your ( Nigeria) family and your land will not rebel against you.

May Almighty God bless all my south south brothers.

May Almighty God give peace and rest to the Family ( Nigeria)

My words ends here

I rest my case

Insult and criticism is highly welcome

Lost child.

Spot on OP, the undiluted truth but you were kind of soft on the westerners. The wahala they bring to the table is their arrogance but all in all this is a beautiful piece.

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kayberg:

Mr, I've heard and seen many say exactly your words. And you know what? They eventually got into politics and they're now monsters.
But well, I hope you keep to your beliefs.

I strongly believe that you are very right
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Spot on OP, the undiluted truth but you were kind of soft on the westerners. The wahala they bring to the table is their arrogance but all in all this is a beautiful piece.

You are very right. I just don't want to be too hard on the westerners. Is like we are even reaping from some of their mess up

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Madmohamed1: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lostchild:

the way you attack Igbo show that you are a Yoruba man. This nonsense belong to trash
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Madmohamed1:
the way you attack Igbo show that you are a Yoruba man. This nonsense belong to trash

I am from the south. I love them all
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Lostchild(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Madmohamed1:

I am not a Yoruba man. I am a southerner and the only connection I have with the Yoruba's is because we are from the same family ( Nigeria)

I love my Igbo brothers very much too and biafra is rooted in insanity

I wish Nigeria speak one language
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by EMMY76: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lamentations from a lost hopeless fulani man wailing cause he knows that his dear one nigeria is about to become history.
The nigerian state is a creation of one stupid british man and his girlfriend it was never God's natural creation all the ethnic groups in nigeria were all existing thausands of years ago before the mad man from britain came and forcefully merged everyone together in 1914 for the economic and adminstrative benefit of the land of the queen of england so know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Kayberg: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lostchild:

I strongly believe that you are very right
That's life bro…. That villain was once a hero…. Money change people bro…. unlocks their true characters imprisoned by poverty.
Re: Insane Message To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Bye-election: We Will Never Return To Egypt – APC Chieftain Tells OUK / Rivers APC Crisis: Call Amaechi To Order Or Risk Repeat Of 2019 – Abe Cautions P / Over 80 Fleeing Inmates Return To Imo Correctional Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.