Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Do I End This Relationship?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End This Relationship?? (54349 Views)

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Bikonze(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
You'll burn. But now the bed and the roses seems to be setting a fire. It was been coaxed. Both of you do not want this relationship.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Traininghub(f): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Confusing!
You feel butterflies yet you don't like him. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Youngpo413: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
The OP no be serious person sef....next post please
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
This girl you think you are smart but grossly stupid.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Smithkafors(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Peace follow your heart. Humans are not God!. If you don't like him please leave..... If you don't follow your heart,u may regret it in future. How can someone force you to friend someone and everyone is pushing you. So the guy is the only person on earth.. Some people can give funny advice.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Basemann: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・。・。・。♥。・
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╭╮╱╭╮╭╮
╭━┳━┳━┳╯┃╭━┳╋╋━┫╰┫╰╮
┃╋┃╋┃╋┃╋┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃╭┫
┣╮┣━┻━┻━╯╰┻━┻╋╮┣┻┻━╯
╰━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━╯
。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥° ♥。・゚♡゚・
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by YorubaPrince: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'm equally beginning to feel butterflies in my stomach

OP StacyO, do you know what this statement / metaphoric expression really means? The context in which you used it defeats the purpose of your intent with this dude. undecided
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by lagusboyyy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:

I didn't really like him from the onset but,you know as you get to speak and spend time with someone,you might start getting attached to them.

The problem is that he is already way into the whole fairytale but,I'm not.

He might not want an end to this which I do. Worst off,I've tried before and it didn't work out.

I seriously dont want to continue leading him on since I don't like him at all.

Very mature input anyway,thank you. smiley
But, why don't you like the guy sis?

Is he not good looking to your taste, or you don't just like his attitude or personality?

With your answer on this, i will know how to advise you.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Ingredient88(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

I'm actually in my early twenties, not that I'm too old for marriage anyway. One of my top clients who I'm trying to polish out a business with, went ahead to arrange a mini impromptu by fire by force relationship for me and his brother.

Like bethrothing someone to someone else without their full consent.

It was a men's arrangement cause, I was surprised how they all came to that agreement.

I tried breaking up with him the first time and he told his brothers about it. Guilt almost finished me cause, I was blamed for the excuse I brought up. His uncle who is in charge of the contract brought us back together again.

The main issue now is that I want to break up with the guy once and for all but, I don't want to hurt him and I still have to save the contract at hand.

The guy is very much attached to me already and I won't fake it, I'm equally beginning to feel butterflies in my stomach.

I want to go about it in a very simple way. So that at the end, we all go our separate ways happy.

Any idea is highly welcomed. Serious and mature minds please.

Thank you.

Modified:: I told him my own part of the story and my reasons of not wanting to be in a relationship with him.
I'm not ready for any relationship now and I dont like him. Most importantly, I dont want to chop his money while deceiving him.

He is still not accepting reality but, I'm sure with time, he'll move on.

PS: His uncle isn't aware of this yet and I begged him not to tell anyone.
my sister in my own opinion, I think the earlier is better, when you are engage yourself in a relationship that you yourself don't want or you don't love that person, the best solution is for you to quit, My pastor do
Say we should not marry somebody out of pity...or that I don't want to break his or her heart... that let me just manager or him or her as time goes you won't be able to manage anymore... all you need to do is just to leave I c...why cant' you just leave now ...? since you don't love him, two can only walk together when they agree and when it comes to love it takes two to tangle.... forget about what is Uncle is going to say you have the opportunity to leave now than never...thanks God will see you through ...
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by ashawopikin(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

I'm actually in my early twenties, not that I'm too old for marriage anyway. One of my top clients who I'm trying to polish out a business with, went ahead to arrange a mini impromptu by fire by force relationship for me and his brother.

It was a men's arrangement cause, I was surprised how they all came to that agreement.

I tried breaking up with him the first time and he told his brothers about it. Guilt almost finished me cause, I was blamed for the excuse I brought up. His uncle who is in charge of the contract brought us back together again.

The main issue now is that I want to break up with the guy once and for all but, I don't want to hurt him and I still have to save the contract at hand.

The guy is very much attached to me already and I won't fake it, I'm equally beginning to feel butterflies in my stomach.

I want to go about it in a very simple way. So that at the end, we all go our separate ways happy.

Thank you.

Modified:: I told him my own part of the story and my reasons of not wanting to be in a relationship with him.
I'm not ready for any relationship now and I dont like him. Most importantly, I dont want to chop his money while deceiving him.

You are a confused sombori
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Joshforeal: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

Solution. Date me

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by ashawopikin(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Pussy....
pussy wey full everywhere
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Bejay4sure: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Okay that's nice
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Remain single forever b***h
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Johnbulll(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by frozen70(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

You wouldn't have told him not to beg his uncle

Anyway just maintain your stand that you don't want any relationship now and don't move your ground

Meanwhile relate with him in a casual way and don't accept a kobo or make any financial requests from him
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Basemann: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by sisisioge: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
You dont like him but you're beginning to feel butterflies in your belly for him? I will say wait for your feelings to reach an agreement on an agreed emotion before talking to the dude grin
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just dump the idiot nigerian men are trash anyway
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by bleskid: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
crythunder fire you
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by RichAbujaGuy: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Easy fix op, keep dem legs closed and go totally celibate until he finds a new babe.

modify... i re-read the op.

you have butterflies in your stomach for the guy but you then go on to say you don't like him.

i won't insult you by saying seek psychiatric help, just clear up the confusion in your mind and heart on which way you really want to go. And don't let these guys yahoo with a promise of a contract. that's a very unsavory and disrespectful start!
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nonsense
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nusaibart:
Just dump the idiot nigerian men are trash anyway
Really?
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Toks2008(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

You want to break up with him yet you are already feeling butterflies for him..

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2021
See who dem suppose dump, de dump person...This life eh sad
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

My dear I stand with you in this..
Do your wish..
I wonder when all this little boys would learn coz he is not a man.. How on earth would you try to force someone to be with you... It beats my imagination..
Personally, I have up to 5 different girlfriends and they are into me like Mad..not the other way round..
I shake my head in disgust when people ain't got self respect, class , self worth and esteem..
Such a pity .
Op .. Do away with that dummy weakling..

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Telstar: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

You're still a kid. You don't really know what you want.
Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by Theoutsider: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Xenry:
Believe me, I'm just being honest.

The truth = toxic to women. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This Relationship?? by xest(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2021
StacyO:
Please read through.

Thank you.

I like how you opened up to him. You can't force yourself in a relationship you not comfortable with. I wish he will understand and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.