Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? (47634 Views)

A Reply To: "What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria?", Climate Change / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by owbabs: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2021
God created TREES for a reason. But human are building cities without trees. How dumb!

Every city you go to in Nigeria feels like nature is taken out of the equation.

Looking at the forest and country side that is largely untouched we see the beauty of nature and God given resources, but the moment you step in a town/village or city in Nigeria everywhere is just red soil, sand and bricks with no vegetation and few or no trees. We need a serious paradigm shift in our thinking in regards to cultivating and maintaining the natural environment and ecosystem.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Hssd8: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

I don't mean mud floor or broken roofs..

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

Bathe regularly and if working bathe immediately you return from work..

Keep your armpits clean and shave regularly
Simple
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 4:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Heat that is saving you from corona virus is what you are complaining about.

Talk of someone being so ungrateful!!!
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by zynzyn(m): 4:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?

poor air quality, perhaps?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Been sweating like a christmas goat, heat rash don scatter my hand, thanks to dusting powder that has been healing it.

The kind of heat that bends neck. cry.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
THE GOD'S ARE ANGRY

MAKE UNA BRING SOMETHING MAKE WE GO EVIL FOREST GO APPEASE THE GODS.
Which yeye gods? The last thing I will do is to appease demons.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by femi4: 5:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Nuttella:
Been sweating like a christmas goat, heat rash don scatter my hand, thanks to dusting powder that has been healing it.

The kind of heat that bends neck. cry.
same here, my hands were attacked first
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Stockquality: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2021
Ystdy was 38° heat
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by moshino(m): 5:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

You're in hell ma friend, thats y.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by fexyrich(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2021
The same heat just woke me up this early morning 4:30am and I can't sleep again ..I can't put on my gen either in order not to disturb neighbours ..Quite pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

And this will help reduce the heat that is all over the country?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by zedman1(m): 5:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Which kind question be this? Na today dem born you? Which year has ever passed without us experiencing this kind of heat, particularly around this period of the year?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Awaja(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2021
We are close to hell fire ,
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by lesson44: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na you neat pass. What has personal hygiene go to do with the humidity?
Nigeria is hotter period. The cutting down of trees and all the Unplanned new buildings are the suspect.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Henrycube(m): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2021
No be small thing oo
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Enoch07:
look up, you'll see the sun blazing.
Yes it is blazing real hot. Your observatory skill is 100% alive. Thumbs up boy
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom

There's no hell fire.

Stop preaching rubbish for mere likes.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by 09085607453king: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by ofiko123(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Ask Google...
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Penywise(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:

The weather is cold here in Jigawa. You are welcomed to stay in dutse
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Jimmy231: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom
You nor they tire
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Close your latrin

The heat is everywhere for few days now

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Jimmy231: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2021
The Gods are not to be blame
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by kalu61(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Africans are useless. You cut trees that are meant to temper the harsh weather and make it bearable and you turn back to cry like fools. SMH sad angry angry
You people will always be quick to dish African, do you have idea how much the western world has destroyed our world with industrialization?

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Jimmy231: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Water ni Ode
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by ceaser: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Spending123:
Nigeria is next to hell, onah never see anything yet, onah the complain.

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Nuttella:
Which yeye gods? The last thing I will do is to appease demons.
Hmn
isoright.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Snowx: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

your re a nuisance!! warey!!
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Rapture4real(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by anenymasng(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What kind of f*ckery is this?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by willybaby(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Enoch07:
look up, you'll see the sun blazing.
does the son blaze at 2am at night or even 6am in the morning when one is already sweating
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Triangles1(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Romanoff:
Climate change. The seasons as we know it is changing. In Abuja, we were still seeing Harmattan by 1st of March. Na now the heat start. Heat period wey dey start begining of February, the Harmattan we saw in February was the intensity of the ones we usually experienced in December.

You sound like a man, accurate and sensible comment. You should be working with weather forecast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.