Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... (1211 Views)

Learn Video Editing For 1 Week / Learn Video Editing In 1 Week Online / Join This Thread If You Want To Learn Video Editing and Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
I currently work in an hotel and earn about 50k monthly. Aside the fact that I am not getting the needed fulfillment as I ought to get, I want to relocate to Lag for greener pastures.
I have a little idea on video editing and hope to develop my skill in Lagos. I have finance to sustain me for about 3 months while I develop myself. What I want to know from video editors here is if I the skill can sustain me financially after the three months? Thanks, practical and wise counsel will be much appreciated.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by doggedfighter(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Video editing is aprofitable skill and they're sought after.
Just be good at what you do.

Are you going to be self taught?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
Video editing is aprofitable skill and they're sought after.
Just be good at what you do.

Are you going to be self taught?
No, I intent enrolling in a film school.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by doggedfighter(f): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
eulogy:

No, I intent enrolling in a film school.
Go,go dearie. You will do well. I mean very very well. Have a great life !

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by ibgoodnews(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
IF YOU HAVE A PLAC TO LIVE AROUND EGBEDA I WILL TRAIN U IN EDITING AND VIDEO PRODUCTION, ALL YOU NEED IS TO FIND A PLACE FOR URSELF TO LIVE. send WhatsApp message to 07019277557

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
I'm
doggedfighter:

Go,go dearie. You will do well. I mean very very well. Have a great life !

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
ibgoodnews:
IF YOU HAVE A PLAC TO LIVE AROUND EGBEDA I WILL TRAIN U IN EDITING AND VIDEO PRODUCTION, ALL YOU NEED IS TO FIND A PLACE FOR URSELF TO LIVE. send WhatsApp message to 07019277557
Seriously? Wow, that will be nice.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by Offpoint1: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
You need money, go for Motion graphics... Thank me later.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by enkennor: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
If you know you got passion and ready to make sacrifice to be a great video editor then join my team let's brainstorm,develop and make impact using media as you will get trained and make influence with it,accommodation is also available... Buzz me on what's app if interested 08028010704
www.hdmedia.com.ng

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
You need money, go for Motion graphics... Thank me later.

Intend starting with editing, before graduating to motion graphics.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by eulogy: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
enkennor:
If you know you got passion and ready to make sacrifice to be a great video editor then join my team let's brainstorm,develop and make impact using media as you will get trained and make influence with it,accommodation is also available... Buzz me on what's app if interested 08028010704
www.hdmedia.com.ng
Wow, now this is huge!
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by OcholaKings: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Am also interested in video editing, motion graphics etc, i just have the skill of normal graphics designer.
Am currently awaiting my admission into the university buh its not forthcoming i dont know if enrolling in one of this multimedia academy is a good choice.

Please i need your views.
eulogy:

Wow, now this is huge!
Am also interested in video editing, motion graphics etc, i just have the skill of normal graphics designer.
Am currently awaiting my admission into the university buh its not forthcoming i dont know if enrolling in one of this multimedia academy is a good choice.

Please i need your views.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by rainlover(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
enkennor:
www.hdmedia.com.ng
still available?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Lagos To Learn Video Editing... by Nwaotu10(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
eulogy:
I currently work in an hotel and earn about 50k monthly. Aside the fact that I am not getting the needed fulfillment as I ought to get, I want to relocate to Lag for greener pastures.
I have a little idea on video editing and hope to develop my skill in Lagos. I have finance to sustain me for about 3 months while I develop myself. What I want to know from video editors here is if I the skill can sustain me financially after the three months? Thanks, practical and wise counsel will be much appreciated.
How's it going with the video editing stuff? were you able to gain ground?

(1) (Reply)

Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement / Wow!!...how To Make A Girl Fall For You.,. / Dexterwebs (web Designs, Graphic Designs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.