Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances (24197 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fvcking cow-ards calling themselves army.

Person wey dem suppose don arrest since, dem dey issue warning.

Toothless dogs.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Jostoman: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
frank417:
I cringed anytime I read the word "respected" in the letter. Is this truly the military?
can you imagine
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Skepticus: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The strategy of the north is extremely diabolical,the elites and govt especially the federal government fund bandits to kill and kidnap their poor citizens to stir up crisis there which will lead to bigger government intervention and more resources for such interventions and the debt will fall on the taxpayers and law abiding citizens of the south

These analysis didn't include cleric gumi's foot miltia herdsmen here in the south

The north can go very far for absolute power and total dominace from terrorism in their place, kidnapping their citizens now guerilla maruadering here in the south west

These just the beginning , we should expect more unconventional tactics and shouldn't be taken by Surprise, anything goes here in the south , they are emboldened like never before

One of the presidential candidates in the last elections (I can't remember his name now), mentioned something before the 2019 elections (that was in 2018 and it was on nairaland's front page) that the core-north (north west and parts of the north east), has a very old caste system in which the ruling elites of the north used to great advantage that was further backed by the philosophy of fatalism that exist in Islam. This may be strange to Muslims of the south and some other parts of the north but in this caste system, the peasants (poor Hausa-fulani Muslims) are encouraged to accept their fate of death and destruction as long as it is beneficial to the advantage of the larger Islamic community. It has pre-islamic roots but the aspect of accepting your fate as a Muslim was twisted by these power-hungry elites to suit their supremacy agenda.

It's a reason why you haven't seen any big statewide protest against, Boko haram, banditry and kidnapping by the elites, northern celebrities and the poorest of the areas affected. It says a lot. I've lived in about 5 of the six major political zones of this country to understand basic culture unknown to non-indigenes of these areas.

3 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
What evidence do you need that buhari is a TERRORIST!!!
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by darkwan: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2021
nigerians are too freakin slow....

arrest this people talkin nonesense day and night....

put them in military prison for 2 weeks atleast and see how fast their brains will reset....
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by andyanders: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2021
frank417:
I cringed anytime I read the word "respected" in the letter. Is this truly the military?
Can you immagine that? This nation has truly gone to the dogs.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by GoldHorse(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2021
While the Nigerian Army would not want to join issues with the respected Sheikh Ahmed Gumi

.......Will the army call the author of such speech "respected" if it had been another person or would he have been arrested? Double standard everywhere you go

Then this statement that most operations conducted by the Nigerian Army were done in strict adherence to rules of engagement.... is very worrying. So the others conducted without adhering to rules?

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by witworth(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2021
So they can only warn guni or whatever they call him, if it's a village pastor now that said this that it's the Muslim personnel of the military that attacks militants and having meetings at the creek with the militants all these while now, DSS would have kidnapped the pastor and deny their involvement about his whereabouts.
Marauder government, marauder president.

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/breaking-watch-your-utterances-army-knocks-sheikh-gumi/

If Nigeria actually had a president, Gumi would've been arrested months ago.

Now let's all fold our arms as Nigeria inches toward only two probable outcomes: either total anarchy (civil war) or military coup d'etat.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Fantacy4(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Racoon:
Gumi said the truth or what damage control is the army trying to do? Post northern muslim soldiers into peaceful southern regions and flood southerner to northern slaughter fields.

Meanwhile, why did the Nigerian army skipped a post for Maj.Gen Ahmed Gumi in its recent promotions & change of Guards for helping them to negotiate with bandit terrorists? Warning a terrorist group spokesman? Ndi ala them.
prove it bro

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Advancedman(m): 12:34am On Mar 09, 2021
johnmartus:
Someone they supposed to arrest they are warning him.

The phrase warning here is a farce what they are only telling him is the christian won't like that.

Yet they confirmed him telling the bandits so, yet he is freeer than ever.

They even include others what a country.

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by okeyfrank: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2021
The Army politely warn Gumi, but deployed terror to Orlu on both land and air against innocent unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Elevenfifty5inc: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2021
as if the they were asleep all these while

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Tersgiolla: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2021
! Welcome to the best intimate dating site -- http://www.Sexconn.Com
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by vioment: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2021
They suppose put am for kirikiri to make statement.

Gumi is a born fool.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ostarlink: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Gumi said a bitter truth. If army recruitment and every other recruitments in nigeria are based on ethinic and religious affiliations, I won't be surprised that the posting of army in the fight against bandits and other social vices in nigeria is religious based.

Meanwhile what Gumi said is not different from what other religious clerics do tell their followers in the secrets. That is Nigeria. Religion is a tool of divide. I am sure no heaven awaits Nigerians.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Gandollaar(f): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2021
frank417:
I cringed reading the whole post. Very watery and unmilitary!!

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by OGodipray: 2:10am On Mar 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by akilo1: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Spending123:
Earth people can be so funny and talented!!!
Greetings from Pluto.
abeg i wan follow u.
Where u for enter motor to go?
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Lorenahertz(f): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2021
The same inept army that are only good at shooting unarmed protesters are warning their sambisa connect? Nigeria na joke grin
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ddeola: 2:20am On Mar 09, 2021
All the miyetti devils and their agents need to be stopped seriously and not verbally. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Yankee101: 2:40am On Mar 09, 2021
See. There's a change in military leadership
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by kehindetawede: 3:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Kudos to the Nigerian army.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ipobarethieves: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2021
angry angry NIGERIAN ARMY are DUMB, USELESS, WORTHLESS.Who is respected cleric angry undecided? Person dey suppose shot dead angry angry dem dey hail .Chai! We don sufa in dis Corntree sad
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ChoCho54(f): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry angry NIGERIAN ARMY are DUMB, USELESS, WORTHLESS.Who is respected cleric angry undecided? Person dey suppose shot dead angry angry dem dey hail .Chai! We don sufa in dis Corntree sad
Your suffering just. started because you are too dumb to deliver yourself.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ipobarethieves: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2021
ChoCho54:
Your suffering just. started because you are too dumb to deliver yourself.
says a kid still eating his mama reheated akpu plus sour Egusisoup
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by DedeNkem: 4:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Wow! I didn't know corrupt Nigerian military warns terrorists before going them!
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by dederocs(m): 4:38am On Mar 09, 2021
I suggest he be put on watch, he seem to have an interest with the enemies of the state.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by ChoCho54(f): 4:46am On Mar 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
says a kid still eating his mama reheated akpu plus sour Egusisoup
You would rather it was starch and banga right?
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Jabioro: 4:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Aeon ode gbogbo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.