Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! (544 Views)

How Familiar Spirits Operate - Apostle Arome Osayi / Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? / “familiar Spirits” - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by Bella172: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

I'm here to share what the LORD JESUS revealed to me about familiar spirits, how they operate and how to get rid of them for good.

When I tried typing, it was so long that I had to end up making a video of this and I posted it on youtube which I'll be sharing the link with you down below.

Please feel free to watch, ask questions, relay your experience ( if you've had any) with these entities.

P.s: This is a very crucial topic being discussed, as it took quite sometime for me to be able to successfully make and upload the video. Its as if they know in their realm what's about to go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_rkwlr7zk

May the video bless you as much as these revelations from the LORD JESUS has blessed me. AMEN.

Shalom.
Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
What if it was the demons and familiar spirit that manipulated you into making a video instead of writing it?? You sef reason am
Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
What if it was the demons and familiar spirit that manipulated you into making a video instead of writing it?? You sef reason am

cheesy cheesy OP, don't let comedians like this fellow discourage you oh, lol.
Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by Bella172: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol.
Thank you Sir. When I saw his comment, I just laughed and scrolled on.

We need humor from time to time.

May GOD bless us all.

Shalom.

Image123:

Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by extol1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=FatherCHRISTMAS post=99724719][/quote] baba, how real is link on ur monster
Re: Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
extol1:

baba, how real is link on ur monster
Say whaaat

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! Chidinma Ekile & Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo! Welcome! / Praying Amiss???...see! / Support Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.