Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) (70117 Views)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by witworth(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2021
shadowmancer:
Most of you can't think...it is either like someone said, OPC might have set up the fulani police farce on this and they fell into the grave dug for them or this

APC is the same as PDP. No political party in Nigeria that can exist without dancing to the wish of the caliphate. Agitate for the deamalgamation of this expired contraption.
and who says I am supporting PDP, or is your mind and mentality just programmed to conclude any critics of current administration is supporting the opposition.
By the way, I don't think I mentioned PDP, so why the comparison, listen man or woman, I am against the country Nigeria government whether past or present and I support breakaway since there can't be the easier restructuring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2021
He will be freed soon...
OPC messed up for arresting him instead of shooting on site .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Go & help your mother with your forex trading cedis, or is it toilet washer diaspora pennies?

when u can take common local flight
when u can do legit business not selling ur boobs online
come talk to me

if u need to be bitch that bad...go to codedruns.com
ur type many there wink wink wink
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

eyah boobs hustler
sorry u hear
no cry again grin grin grin
Thanks your publicity this Tuesday morning has already attracted 3 friends request, keep it up grin grin grin.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by uBuNiT: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Conrod:
I heard from reliable source that mosquito coil was giving to him.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by abfemi163: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
randytt1:

Wakali is a peace-loving Nigerian. You yorubas want One Nigeria yet don't want to accommodate other people in your villages.

Learn to accept your fellow One Nigerians because you, Omenka, ngeneukwuenu and the other APC Sai Barbarians from the Southwest have always been rooting for One Nigeria.

or

You can apologize for all those nasty lies and propaganda you said against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and start seeking for the disintegration of British business center Nigeria like every other sensible person is doing. When that is achieved, you can choose to barnish people like Wakali from your community.

But for now up One Nigeria. Leave Wakali alone.

Excuse yourself,which Yorubas want One Nigeria

We wre the stupid onees naa because of Tinubu

We don't want one Nigeria
Regionalise Nigeria
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Blackdisciple:
He will be freed soon...

OPC messed up for arresting him instead of shooting on site .
You're both right and wrong. They ought to have shot him but you know the police would rope them in for murder. But they should have hit him with native charm.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

when u can take common local flight
when u can do legit business not selling ur boobs online
come talk to me

if u need to be bitch that bad...go to codedruns.com
ur type many there wink wink wink
Jehovah forbid, never heard of it, I guess your mother & female siblings are registered users?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
aleeyus:
Wakili is a Hausa phrase.

Wakili means Agent or Person who Represents the interest of someone.
ISKILU NKO
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2021
bigfish3k:

It surprises me many yorubas that I have spoken with are afraid of living life without the igbos as part of them.

They are ready to sacrifice the whole Yoruba race just to be with the igbos. I am shocked
they should stop begging for unity
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Thanks your publicity this Tuesday morning has already attracted 3 friends request, keep it up grin grin grin.

May ur ashawo work.continue to sell till u get hiv grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by elisho: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2021
if is ESN by now he will be manual don't take this animal to police just kill the basted
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by chernest2002: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2021
We have government being run by foreigners.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Iskilu the new DPO chilling is his Office for now.....!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by airminem(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2021
grin
Kapeter:
grin Sarrki this your posts these days. Wetin happen? Wey helinues and Tunjiajayi? grin Ekaaro to you o.
You like the table on one leg o.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
We hope your family members are at the police station to make a report when the youths attack, so they could be burnt to ashes along with the Babylonians, Hope you are bold enough to say Amen to that?

if any of my family are part of those that's bias with injustice of giving wakili VIP treatment, they should all be burn

I hate injustice, not everyone is heartless and inhumane like you Dundee fooolani

fuulish people
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Topenzee(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Am from south west Ibadan in particular. How will you call someone a criminal without concrete evidence against him also nothing incriminating was found with him. We need to stop spreading all dis hatred pls
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmm..na old man like this dey terrorise Yoruba land.Na waoooo.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by miraculousGod(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Imagine this man covering front page of newspapers. With I'm seeing he may be freed due to lack of evidence. Learn how to create e-commerce store for your business at no cost. my number is showing underneath this post.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2021
happney65:

Which power does he have over the police?Does the commissioner of police takes orders from him?Answer me please..His security details can be withdrawn by the FG and nothing will happen..Or OBJ did not withdraw that of Chris Ngige and he was forced to resign under duress..He no happen ni?Abegi

If his family house is on the same attack. Will ge keep quiet and dumb? Ass lickers like you! Sorry o. He will still get the covid-19 vaccine before you even get it bro.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by ginggerxy: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Sometimes ago I assumed that the police said they were looking for this man (Wakil)

What now changed?
because he is a Fulani man and the OPC guys are Yorubas.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Everfrank(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody
Crimes are not proved with media trial.
The law says he is innocent until proven guilty.
Your arrested Amotekun guys killed(proven with evidence) while arresting this guy.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by nurudeen181(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Sarki we should be asking you ooo because you have always been a fervent supporter of buhari from day one.
is it a bad thing to be a supporter of buhari?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by colizee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
So this is the bandit?....
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Jungleluv5: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
He is not a criminal but a staff of the Nigeria police
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s][/s]
randytt1:

Wakali is a peace-loving Nigerian. You yorubas want One Nigeria yet don't want to accommodate other people in your villages.

Learn to accept your fellow One Nigerians because you, Omenka, ngeneukwuenu and the other APC Sai Barbarians from the Southwest have always been rooting for One Nigeria.

or

You can apologize for all those nasty lies and propaganda you said against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and start seeking for the disintegration of British business center Nigeria like every other sensible person is doing. When that is achieved, you can choose to barnish people like Wakali from your community.

Which Yoruba want one Nigeria? Was it not one of your forefathers(Azikwe) that brought the idea of one Nigeria on us because of his selfish interest which he never enjoy before he departed...try to see the clip on AIT.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by HustlePro: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:

LOL.. ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR Buhari? lmaooo
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just imagine that this old bastard is of the SE extraction?

Anyone that says Nigeria is ONE is more dangerous than BUHARI
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Goat007: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
DrAkpa:
Yellowbar slaves should bow down to wakili their fulani master grin
[/s]
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by jogojogo: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
randytt1:

or

You have a dark heart and your level of blind hate and ignorance is exterme. I gues you are a Christian and you go to Church. Please change your ways and follow Christ today
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by EMMY76: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yoruba people sef so this is the half dead old man that is causing all the tension in oyo state?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
The man just dey cruise dey go yet Sunday Igboho is being monitored and threatened daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.