Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. (1264 Views)

He Speaks English Well But Can Not Read And Write / If U Say U Are An Intelectual! And You Have Not Read This Book U Are Jonzing / Books You Should Read Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. by Bhams: 12:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Power and wealth are two elements most people find difficult to tame, even though everyone desires them.No one wants less power;everyone wants more.People also don't want poverty;they love wealth.You don't agree?Okay, tell me you don't want to be as rich and as powerful as your younger brother.Well, I'm going to help you acquire more power and wealth, especially you with political ambitions. Even if you are not politically ambitious: you just want power and wealth so that you'll be respected, you'd be able to cater for your needs,and most importantly, so that you'd be able to outsmart and play people, man, this article is definitely for you.Now I present to you...

1.The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.

This book is by far the most spectacular of the books I've read about power.It gives you insights of thousands year back, by great men such as Sun Tzu, Napoleon Hills, Napoleon Bonaparte, Niccolo Machiavelli and so on.This book teaches one to be cunning, seductive, smart and surprisingly, it teaches one the most efficient way of prying secrets out of people.See some of the laws.

"Never Outshine the Master", "Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy", "Assume formlessness", "Plan All the Way to the End", "Conceal your Intentions" and lots more.

The writer wrote the book in such a way that it is so interesting; you'll enjoy every bit of the book.There are also many fun quotes in the book for those wishing to enrich their vocabulary-: "Oysters open completely when the moon is full, and when a crab sees one, it throws a piece of stone or seaweed into it so that the oyster cannot close again, and it thus serves the crab for food.Such is the fate of the man that opens his mouth too much and thereby put himself at the mercy of the listener".
See more:
http:///s6d800e2f210308en_ng?link=1
What other books do you think fall in this category?

1 Like

Re: 4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. by estyvino(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Bhams:
Power and wealth are two elements most people find difficult to tame, even though everyone desires them.No one wants less power;everyone wants more.People also don't want poverty;they love wealth.You don't agree?Okay, tell me you don't want to be as rich and as powerful as your younger brother.Well, I'm going to help you acquire more power and wealth, especially you with political ambitions. Even if you are not politically ambitious: you just want power and wealth so that you'll be respected, you'd be able to cater for your needs,and most importantly, so that you'd be able to outsmart and play people, man, this article is definitely for you.Now I present to you...

1.The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.

This book is by far the most spectacular of the books I've read about power.It gives you insights of thousands year back, by great men such as Sun Tzu, Napoleon Hills, Napoleon Bonaparte, Niccolo Machiavelli and so on.This book teaches one to be cunning, seductive, smart and surprisingly, it teaches one the most efficient way of prying secrets out of people.See some of the laws.

"Never Outshine the Master", "Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy", "Assume formlessness", "Plan All the Way to the End", "Conceal your Intentions" and lots more.

The writer wrote the book in such a way that it is so interesting; you'll enjoy every bit of the book.There are also many fun quotes in the book for those wishing to enrich their vocabulary-: "Oysters open completely when the moon is full, and when a crab sees one, it throws a piece of stone or seaweed into it so that the oyster cannot close again, and it thus serves the crab for food.Such is the fate of the man that opens his mouth too much and thereby put himself at the mercy of the listener".
See more:
http:///s6d800e2f210308en_ng?link=1
What other books do you think fall in this category?
Re: 4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2023
48 laws of power teaches you the things that took us years to learn in these streets.

but i would say one thing, money is the boss of all bosses, the kingmaker and the base of power itself.
what sm i saying?
if you have 48 laws of power without money it is useless and you would still suffer.
but if you have money, even if you are ignorant to the 48 laws of power you will remain a boss.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corp Member Arrested For Importing Drugged Candies From UK (Photos) / 5 Commonest Words You Pronounce Wrongly. Number One Will Shock You. / First Ever Physics Textbook Written In Igbo By An Ebonyi Man Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.