Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer (49128 Views)

Nigerian-american Assumes Role As Commander Of US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / You Have Overstepped Your Bounds, Concerned Abia Citizens Tell Cosmos Ndukwe / Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Cromagnon: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
My worry is that in a few decades, this generation would have been totally lost without contributing much to the development of their fathers homeland..., The connection between Nigerians born in the diaspora since the 70s and the homeland continues to widen.. They have become so "Americanized" and acculturated to the western lifestyle that this very set of immigrants might struggle to locate igboland on the map of Africa... Most of them don't visit home untill they are aged because of the jumpy security situation in the country.. Essentially, unlike the Chinese or the koreans, we might gain nothing from the intellectual/cultural transfers that come with their homecoming..
why worry instead of contributing? Who e epp
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
it's not only igbos that bear kelechi, other tribes and ethnic groups in Niger Deltans like Anioma tribe, ikwerre and Etche tribe also bear Kelechi too. so I'm suspecting he's either from Delta or Rivers State as his state of origin wasn't stated.
besides I'm igbo from SE but I see myself as NIGERIAN first before identifying as Igbo

(1)From his surname, it can be inferred that he is an Ohafia man from Abia state
(2)Anioma,Etche,e.t.c are all Igbo Sub-groups, if you doubt me,consult Wikipedia or read Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala books.
(3)You're Etim from Akwa Ibom state,be proud of your identity!!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Cromagnon: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
oluwazt:

Shame on Yorubaa, not Igbo. Igbo since day one have been ready to deal with Fulani once and for all, but Yorubaas kept blocking the way. Same Yorubaas till today, are still attacking Nnamdi Kanu fighting these Fulani, same Fulani ravaging yorubaaland. Sometimes I cannot understand Yorubaas, like they are willing to get drown for their selfish interest and don't care. Yorubaa is the capital problem of the so-called South!
na so.
That is why they joined Fulani in the 60s abi
Why they are staunch PDP members Ko?
Keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by holicupp(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
onye chimereze eze ka o by Igbo Nile kwenu

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Everest9(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
Shame on both igbo n Yorubas for allowing north to control this country

Why can't igbo n yoruba sign a special agreement that guarantees each other supports on things

80% of south south follow igbo
20% south west
40% of middle belt align with Igbos
40% with Yorubas
60% of northern christians are likely to align with Igbos

How then is hausa fulani rulling when igbo and yoruba can work together

Flush out this old leaders n both side let the young ones work together

You are on point but they will not think
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by thatigboman: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
patani:

Hahahah..Not here to boast or engage in childish banter sha...

Davido, Wizkid,Tiwa Salvage Yemi Alade, Burna Boy(Half Yoruba though), Fela Anikulapo, all the A-lister in Nigerian music industry are Yoruba now?

I lie?
as u say, dont engage in childish banter
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by manikspears: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Penguin2:
Who else isn't surprised he's Igbo?

Like what the fucck...

Igbo Amaka joor!

I think what is surprising is the fact that Nigerians do very well when outside the country but can barely survive when they are in Nigeria.

If this guy was in Nigeria with what he studied without knowing anybody, it is either he is doing customer care or a teacher.

Who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
helinues is wearing pant and looking to shyke MsAlison my sister angry

Lzaa imhot.ep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga
monogamy and helinues will now blame ESN for brain-washing the American Navy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by LordOfTheGame: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Igbo Amaka Nwannem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by LZAA: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
imhotep:

monogamy and helinues will now blame ESN for brain-washing the American Navy
grin grin
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by od501: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Ask Nnamdi Azikiwe how he turned a partnership with Awo that would have made him prime minister but instead partnered with northerners whom he felt he could manipulate but was given the role of a ceremonial puppy dog.....imagine if your great zik had used his brain it's most likely we'd be referring to northern nigeria as niger republic rn, one thing I've noticed about you Igbos is that you mirror your own attitudes and antecedents on others and try to profit from looking like the marginalized one, history isn't told in schools so people can push narratives freely. There would most likely never be a western and eastern unity.

By broda, that's a half-baked history you have there. No offense. Today, Zik doesn't even have half of the respect given to Ojukwu and NK in the east today. Zik was blackmailed in forming an alliance with the north, it was never his intention.

He was blackmailed by the British who had a strong evidence of illegal campaign funding against him. Zik has always been known as a greedy fellow, just like his father Obied Azikiwe who was the then PA to lord Lugard (may his soul rot in hell).

Zik borrowed alot of money from a London bank for his campaign, a fund he couldn't repay coupled with the fact that the process was illegal. The British having the knowledge of this had to blackmail him to shun the west and form an alliance with the north or face prison term.

That was how the so called alliance happened, the British knew that the north are the only people can play the role of a puppeteer on. So, even when TB was the PM, the British controlled all the affairs, and zik knew about this all this while but his hands where tired.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Fahdiga(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
helinues is wearing pant and looking to shyke MsAlison my sister angry

Lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga
Helinues is already in Benin Republic where he is hiding. He is afraid of One slap from Hausa man

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Helinues is already in Benin Republic where he is hiding. He is afraid of One slap from Hausa man
I am sure he is enjoying cabin biscuit in the Cotonou refugee camp.
Sai Mama.

cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by vioment: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Baba God make way for me like this.
This country have destroyed 45% of my dreams

Guy I swear.

Angel Gabriel suppose go bench for missing the order wey dem tell am about me, dem tell am say shape am and give him to Nigerian...., na im he run go throw me for Nigeria without verification from God. He no read the instruction memo finish, the thing been wan say, give him to Nigerian parents in a correct country.

I for no know wetin lack of electricity be.

Na so I use reach here.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Fahdiga(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
imhotep:

I am sure he is enjoying cabin biscuit in the Cotonou refugee camp.
Sai Mama.

cc lzaa
That's if they will pity him and give him only 2 slices of biscuits. his fellow run away cowards are angry with him for having campaigned for the terrorist we have as the president now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BananaPeel(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
okigbojihad:

https://twitter.com/NigeriaStories/status/1369162409101959169?s=19
It's rare to see people from a certain rulership mentality attaining such feat.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Basher8583: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Redcrafton:

They are developing the region by themselves since 1970 after the war, while the FG is helping you in the north.

You are ignorant of what is happening there.

These pics are development in the microcosm of the country.

Show any part of development in your part of the microcosm.

So let me get you right.

You develop SE and run to SW and North.

Your development is not attracting anyone or investment from SW or North....

I sincerely don't get it. How is your development not attracting investors at all whereas we see lots of investors going to the north and south west.

Na your mouth go finish una

Online deve

Please tell me. Who are the people leaving in those baren properties with red mud all over lol. Hope you have developed the roads leading there? Lol. Showing me houses built with drug and illicit money which no one will leave in. Untill Xmas when they all troupe back to the east to show off drug and illicit money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BSdetector: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
od501:

By broda, that's a half-baked history you have there. No offense. Today, Zik doesn't even have half of the respect given to Ojukwu and NK in the east today. Zik was blackmailed in forming an alliance with the north, it was never his intention.

He was blackmailed by the British who had a strong evidence of illegal campaign funding against him. Zik has always been known as a greedy fellow, just like his father Obied Azikiwe who was the then PA to lord Lugard (may his soul rot in hell).

Zik borrowed alot of money from a London bank for his campaign, a fund he couldn't repay coupled with the fact that the process was illegal. The British having the knowledge of this had to blackmail him to shun the west and form an alliance with the north or face prison term.

That was how the so called alliance happened, the British knew that the north are the only people can play the role of a puppeteer on. So, even when TB was the PM, the British controlled all the affairs, and zik knew about this all this while but his hands where tired.

Maybe if Igbos had focused more on their leaders back then they would have seen zik for the fraud he was. today you people have ziks as your state governors and senators and you want yoruba's to form alliance with you guys when Imo state governor is inviting army for his people or wike killing ipob youth imagine what they'd do to Yoruba ipob apologists, you guys don't focus on your "ziks" but carry awo and tinubu and tinubu like they have influence over your region, Yoruba's are double mouthed and don't want to join in the "southern" unity but you guys are today talking about southern unity, tomorrow about Igbo presidency and next tomorrow about biafra....how does that work out for any one.......let each region focus on their "ziks" and "tinubu's" before blabbing about any southern unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by od501: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Maybe if Igbos had focused more on their leaders back then they would have seen zik for the fraud he was. today you people have ziks as your state governors and senators and you want yoruba's to form alliance with you guys when Imo state governor is inviting army for his people or wike killing ipob youth imagine what they'd do to Yoruba ipob apologists, you guys don't focus on your "ziks" but carry awo and tinubu and tinubu like they have influence over your region, Yoruba's are double mouthed and don't want to join in the "southern" unity but you guys are today talking about southern unity, tomorrow about Igbo presidency and next tomorrow about biafra....how does that work out for any one.......let each region focus on their "ziks" and "tinubu's" before blabbing about any southern unity.

You are very right, but then you have to understand that Igbo politics has change, Igbos trusted Zik so much then cos he is one of the few people that had western education, and has so many white connections. But today, every family in igbo land has at least two to three graduate.

A situation that be ame a problem among the igbos of 1975-2000. Which was why the late Ojukwu once exclaimed in disappointment "Igbo e'weze!" Meaning Igbos doesn't have king. This means that you can hardly reach a consensus with an igbo man, which later became a popular innuendo in the east.

But that today, the emergence of NK changed all all that, for the first time, igbos are coming together in one voice to say and stand for one thing. When I said igbo people, I didn't mean the money bag politicians, I mean the people themselves.

To prove the new igbo political transformation, wait till 2022 or near 2023. You will be surprised how they will reach an agreement on whether to proceed with the igbo presidency, or secession.

As for the governors, we all know 99.9% of politicians in this country are after their pockets. But the case of Ike Ekweremmadu will be there case in future, but for now, there are bigger fish to fry.

For the records, zik's father was the person that helped the British spy on major strong kingdoms, penetrated them, and leaked their secrets to the British cos he is bilingual. More reason great kings like the Jaja of Opopo kingdom were conquered.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Emperor002: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Arinze624:
Iseeeeee Mazi Emperor ya gaziere gị nwoke ọma. grin grin grin grin grin
Nwoke Oma ya di Kwara gi nna nma
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Igbo bu Igbo ekene m unu. Biko ka anyi ji ko aka onu nwere kwado ya bu ihe Maazi Nnamdi Kanu na achu. Mu na gi mara nkeoma na Nigeria abughikwa obodo anyi. Biafra bu ebe anyi siri bia. Biafra ka bukwa ebe anyi na-eje. Ndewo nu umu Chineke. Chukwu Abiama kpo ndi Fulani oku ma laa ha nighi. Onye siri na Biafra agaghi adi, nkita ara lacha onye ahu ike. O gwu ka oha m n'onu. angry angry
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Basher8583:

So let me get you right.

You develop SE and run to SW and North.

Your development is not attracting anyone or investment from SW or North....

I sincerely don't get it. How is your development not attracting investors at all whereas we see lots of investors going to the north and south west.

Na your mouth go finish una

Online deve

Please tell me. Who are the people leaving in those baren properties with red mud all over lol. Hope you have developed the roads leading there? Lol. Showing me houses built with drug and illicit money which no one will leave in. Untill Xmas when they all troupe back to the east to show off drug and illicit money.

Say you get mouth no be make you dey use am talk shit. Go through the garbage you wrote and see how stupid and retar ded you sound.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by smartapps(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
oluwazt:

Shame on Yorubaa, not Igbo. Igbo since day one have been ready to deal with Fulani once and for all, but Yorubaas kept blocking the way. Same Yorubaas till today, are still attacking Nnamdi Kanu fighting these Fulani, same Fulani ravaging yorubaaland. Sometimes I cannot understand Yorubaas, like they are willing to get drown for their selfish interest and don't care. Yorubaa is the capital problem of the so-called South!
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Basher8583: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Say you get mouth no be make you dey use am talk shit. Go through the garbage you wrote and see how stupid and retar ded you sound.

Haba. Why resort to insult.

Na so e pain you reach?

5% deve people.

You see, when lies are continuously told it start to sound like the truth.

Deception is in your genes no be today.
Na so Ojukwu tell him boys say dem dey win the war. He decieved them till they all got killed and ran to ivory coast like a lil b1tch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Jamaall(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Why can't igbo n yoruba sign a special agreement that guarantees each other supports on things

20% south west
40% with Yorubas

Lol you're also part of the problem...��
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rugaria:
My worry is that in a few decades, this generation would have been totally lost without contributing much to the development of their fathers homeland..., The connection between Nigerians born in the diaspora since the 70s and the homeland continues to widen.. They have become so "Americanized" and acculturated to the western lifestyle that this very set of immigrants might struggle to locate igboland on the map of Africa... Most of them don't visit home untill they are aged because of the jumpy security situation in the country.. Essentially, unlike the Chinese or the koreans, we might gain nothing from the intellectual/cultural transfers that come with their homecoming..
very true . I will write an article about this

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Basher8583:

Haba. Why resort to insult.

Na so e pain you reach?

5% deve people.

You see, when lies are continuously told it start to sound like the truth.

Deception is in your genes no be today.
Na so Ojukwu tell him boys say dem dey win the war. He decieved them till they all got killed and ran to ivory coast like a lil b1tch.
Olong head bitch boy.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by khia: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yah forbid. Yahushua grab the wheel. What in the name of Yahushua is the US thinking? Yah has forsaken America, this is the beginning of the end, the alpha and the omega. America has reaped what she has sown. America is doomed. Yah I beg you to watch over us all. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by DonroxyII: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

20% south west
40% with Yorubas

Hausa/Fulani are bound Together by Islam and Culture of assimilation (Fulani easily subsumed into local dialects and culture of their host) while Hausa are the most tolerant Ethnic in Nigeria once you can speak their language and respect their culture ..

in Igbo, Anglican and Catholic are not even friend nor brothers .... all Igbo states are into superiority complex while Anambra sees herself as the commander, they all see Ebonyi as useless...

Yoruba, Ooni, Awujale, and Alaafin are always into rivalry and superiority context ... Akiolu distinguish himself .... Small small kings always fighting superiority and respect context !!

SouthSouth is most complex and divided region then Middle belt doesn't even have a bearing ...

Fulani merged themselves with Hausa to control Nigeria via Majority numbers ... They have done this since Military Rule ....

The rest just go to school, they are not educated !!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Edyice: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Give an Hausa man this opportunity and see nepotism and tribalism take control grin
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by Igboid: 12:24am On Mar 10, 2021
zoedew:

Thanks. Aliyu designed Chevrolet Volt.

No he didn't.
Re: Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer by ShadowCracker(m): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2021
khia:
Yah forbid. Yahushua grab the wheel. What in the name of Yahushua is the US thinking? Yah has forsaken America, this is the beginning of the end, the alpha and the omega. America has reaped what she has sown. America is doomed. Yah I beg you to watch over us all. cry cry cry
Don't you live in America anymore, If America destroys won't it affect you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.