Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) (7558 Views)

A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

you have come again. The previous experience never taught you lesson.
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
if you own that money..make I bend
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by AoA777: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
That money will be up to 1 million naira
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Viserion: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by babzlim(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by kense88: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

you better return that money to your daddy's room, before he gets back

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by LajaLaba: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Beggars on fire
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by pozehnani(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2021

Just be careful. HIV is real and it's usually spread by those eye-blinding beauties. Don be carried away by beauty.
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Rrchrd(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na 3 bundles of 1000 naira notes in 50 PC's each dey there. That is #150k OP
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by esky158(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
95-100k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by ebenezerdaniel(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

100k.
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by my3name(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by namiji2598: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Senior man help me small make I take survive na

2116807731 UBA
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by HarunaWest(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

What the hect do people post on NL nowadays. You expecting a lady so your doing giveaway....Well This is a Side Effect of EasyMoney.
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by cloud(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Attention seeker, I blame those replying you
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lori iro, iro po

Lovethaa:

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by aurecia: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Amarachibaby(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

5OOONaira
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Minjim: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Bestmanwealthy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Iamlakexide(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Prolificgiant(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

SMH!
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Angelacruz: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
AoA777:
That money will be up to 1 million naira
not up to one million...should be 300k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Omowole007: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
guy na 10000 naira dey there you put paper in between the money
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by hakym619(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Jeon(f): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lolzzz
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Drsnives(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

4k. You mix am with bundle of paper
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by BlueAir: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mr Man. Put your school fees back in ur bag
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Dfynboi: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in th
e picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.