Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Family Over Anybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Over Anybody (436 Views)

If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning / Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Over Anybody by ShackWes(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Good morning NLders,

The trending topic of Harry and Meghan has made me made this write this,it is what I have always said before and will still stay firm on it, family over anyone

Imagine, even this Meghan got divorced before she married the Prince and her previous marriage didn't even last 5 years, so imagine her dumping the simp prince ass now, what shall he gain when he has lost his royalty already. You turn your back on your family just because of a woman and you even went ahead to grant interviews to tarnish the image of your family, that's a no no for me

He will receive his priases now , they will call him real man and bla bla bla but let's just wait and see where it ends, your family will never turn divorce you, yes there are some family who disown their wards too but deeply inside the love will still always be there because blood is thicker than water. I know some of you will blast me and say marriage is not for small boys bla bla bla but I pray we will all be here when the yawa go gas, for now she and the simp should enjoy their public sympathy.

I know it's none of my business and they should do whatever makes them happy , but still let's just be careful which bridge we burn because of toto. We have seen wives kill husband and vice versa, even family killing their wards and vice versa so nobody is perfect. Instead of going about and dehumanizing your family for her own course why not just sue for peace?

And pls for those bringing the Psquare scenario into this abeg that guy is the greatest Simp I have ever seen . Even your own twin? Someone you both made it together and you let that pass just like that because of what? I understand your wife is family too but we know intimacy love could turn to hate I don't think the love of being twin can ever turn to that. Ask Psquare, I'm sure they still won't hope or pray for any evil to befall anyone of them even though they are not on talking terms but an ex wife will do anything to make sure your life is miserable

Just my opinion bashing is allowed

(1) (Reply)

See What He Did To Her Boyfriend Just Because She Didn't Give Him Her Number / How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] / Have You Been Faithful In All Your Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.