Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story (57584 Views)

Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / I Was Raped At Age 11 Till I Got To 16 Years By Different Men - Lady Cry Out / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Slimslimqq: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Such a sad life experience. It marvels me how people have the mind to hurt children, it takes a very wicked heart to hurt and abuse a child. I pray you heal and get total restoration.
amen.. thank u
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by tony231964: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Slimslimqq:
After the news of the witnesses broke out that they died on the same day, other church members stepped back out of fear that they might be targeted.

When the commisioner of police heard about the latest development, he asked that our church be closed till my dad was fully well and ordered him to be moved away to an undisclosed hospital for further treatment.

few weeks after, Dad was feeling better, he was later told about everything that happened during is absence. he bursted into tears, and promised to send my step mom to jail.

He was later discharged from hospital, and was invited by the cp.

he narrated everything that happened in detail to the cp, his lawyer was with him and my grandfather lawyer also.

The cp ordered for my step mom arrest and her children.

they were later not charged to court after much pleas from families and church executives. the matter was died down.

But life never remained the same again..

few years after, though a lot has happened that I can't even remember.

Year 2010, she(step mom) lost one of her kids(male of 37years).
She fell critically ill due to the death of her son.

She was taken to different hospitals which she was rejected due to her health issue. only God knows why she wasn't even responding to treatment.

Year 2011, dad was diagnosed with partial stroke, I had already finished my secondary school education same year.

Year 2012, she(step mom) was getting better after series of spiritual treatments in her hometown.

My mom had a spiritual attack, Yoruba call the attack "ofaa"..

after it was getting to delicate stages, my grandfather ordered we should bring her to ijebu to his spiritualist. that is were it was confirmed that it was a spiritual attack.

Then they did some sacrifice and spiritual stuffs for her.
the spiritualist then warned that the person who sent the attack will die after 7 days...

lo and behold, on 7th day, my step mom was rushed down to our house.

she confessed to every crime that she has been doing from the death of Seyi to how she raped me and my mom attack and a lot of bad things she did.

She said if I want to make it in life, then I have to do some stuffs which I have done. that was because of the sex she forced me to do.

she was later rushed to the hospital, but died on their way...

there's no peace for the dead..

Who remembers few years ago(8-9 years), when a news broke out on internet that a a coffin fell from the hands of undertakers on her burial day?
that was my step mom...

everyday I always hope there's hell, so that she can rot...

my dad later died year 2019(he was 75yrs)...
may my mom live long to eat the fruit of her labor.

I pray God lifts me soon and bless me to take care of her..

this is my story...

thanks for reading

slimslimqq Please contact me ASAP or provide your contact info. NL has no PM or I don’t know how to do it. It’s urgent. My brother has a similar situation but no rape involved. You will be rewarded immensely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by sisisioge: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Poor Seyi that was used as a collateral damage....may his soul continue to rest in peace. As for the evil step mom, good she knew real sorrow before her demise! Werey woman!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by gazilion: 1:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Slimslimqq:

How old were you when the rape happened?

How old are you now?

Were you able to finish tertiary institution?

I hope your mum is well and healthy?

Despite her wickedness, are her children (your step mum's) doing well?

What you have experienced is terrible and only God can heal and deliver you completely.
Please, I will advice you go for deliverance sessions in genuine ministries or meet genuine men of God for special deliverance sessions.
Don't allow what happened mark the end of your journey. Your destiny is great, the enemy has fought you but thank God you are alive to still make your mark. I pray God to really help you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by tony231964: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
I never believed stories like this until it happened to my relative. All I can say is whatever you believe, have faith in it. All these were going on in their house and they were still going to church every Sunday. So, the hypocrisy and deception is too much. If one is ignorant, he will be victim. Fella…music says “ follow follow, make you open your eyes”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by xavuv: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by ItisWell22(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
It’s a pity you had to experience all these at such a young age. 😢

For that “rape”, as you know, it’s spiritual.

I think you need to get proper deliverance.

God be with you… 🙏🤲

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Inside life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by maleekberry: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Cc lalasticlala nlfpmod please we need this on the front page. There are lessons to be learnt

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Caaz: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
I read this story yesterday and boy,I hadn't bn the same.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Kingcalls: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
The hypocrisy of women staggers the devil

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by TheChameleon: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
God damn!

What was her figure like ? shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by bigdammyj: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Reading...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by olisaEze(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
What did she stand to gain from ur father by killing you??

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by MissOpe(f): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
I can only imagine how traumatic these past events have been for you....

May the Universe bring complete healing to you......

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Isabi4lov: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm very much afraid of anything called polygamy , I can't stand the unhealthy competition and hatred from co wives . undecided

In most cases , it's the children that suffers the consequences the most .

If I can't have him to myself, I will leave him for you and save my head and that of my children .

I did not come to this world to have unecessary headaches and pains , I live my life base on the promises of God .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by AImiron: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Things dey happen

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by maleekberry: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Household wickedness is real.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is so sad. No one should go through this. I hope you have seen a therapist? I couldn’t finish reading because I don’t want to traumatise myself. Else I need a therapist too.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Slimm01: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lies. Stories that never happened. How long and sturdy can an 11 years old boy's penis be...to think of using it to satisfy a woman who already has children? The size penis would be like a menthol nose inhaler. So pls stop with this fictional story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by ETIIKO: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
God save your life for a purpose
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Fedrick100: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omo 😪🤮
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Emiratelane5B: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
So bad
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by ChristianMuslim: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
O lo far...
Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Draslo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who say juju no dey make dem tag am for this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by OKOATA(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
so my mom called some church elders and my dad, she then went inside to bring out the drink my step mom gave to me and showed it to them that she suspecting that the drink was poisoned.

but everyone started shouting at my mom that what sort of allegation was that.

then my dad volunteered to take the drink so as to know if he was truly poisoned. but my step mom said no that he can't drink it, and giving filthy excuses.

Dad didn't listen to her, and drank it.

Lo and behold, few hours later, my dad started having running stomach, his skin color started changing to white.

There was pandemonium everywhere inside the church, everyone started running helter skelter. some youths in the church had to rush him to a nearby hospital, which he was rejected, and other hospitals around. my dad was 80% dead, meanwhile this woman(step mom) has the antidote with her.

She brought the antidote to the hospital and gave it to him. few minutes later, he became stable but still unconscious. he was later admitted and treated at a popular private hospital at Allen Ikeja.

Meanwhile, my step siblings were already in our house fighting my mom that she was the one who killed our dad(they thought he was dead).

they threw my mom luggage's and my own and sibling out, no one could stop them, only my dad who was half dead In the hospital.

my mom then took me and my sibling to a nearby police station to report the case.

meanwhile one of my step sibling is dating a police officer at the station.
so he has heard about everything, so this officer had to change the whole report and roped my mom, that she attempted to kill my dad.

my mom was detained, and my brother and I were left outside.

when the church members heard what happened to my mom, they quickly came down to the station to explain what happened and even told them that my dad is not dead, but the officer in charge didn't listen, only my dad can save mom from this mess, though the officer thought he was dead not until he was told that he's still alive.

so the church members took my brother and I back to church, while my mom was left in station.

they told us to get a good lawyer...

meanwhile my maternal grandfather, is a very influential person in the society.
so one of the members advised that a delegate be sent to him that his daughter has been detained at the police station about a crime she doesn't know about.

When my grandfather heard what happened, he had to call the assistant commissioner of police then, and explained to him.

My grandfather then threatened to jail every one of my step siblings and their mother after my mom as been released.

the matter got to the table of commissioner of police, because my grandfather took the case up. meanwhile my dad was still in hospital.

The commissioner of police then called for the witness(church members) to come testify about the whole issue...

Two of the members perished a day before they will go and meet the c.p.

a true life story.......

keep following... to be continued
Your step mom is a powerful evil woman in the coven of witches. She's pure an evil biitch.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by winner37(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimslimqq:
So I got to my step mother's house and I was welcomed like never before. her children(my step sibllings) who were by far older than me were surprised to see me in their house.

I was well fed and taken care of...

the third day of my visit, I remember her children were also planning to travel. so I was left alone in the house with her.. I was very young so I never thought of any evil befalling me.

in the evening her friend came, and they both left me in the parlour and went to her bedroom.

few hours later, she came to call me to come eat my dinner.
after eating I became so weak that I couldn't move my body. so she carried me and took me to her bedroom, though I didn't sleep but I was very sick and I overheard everything she was discussing with her friend about how she would use a substance to rub my dick before she can start anything with me.

as soon as I heard this, I wanted to stand up and run but I noticed I couldn't move my body.

then brought out the substance and said some incantations before you used it to rub my dick.

then she pulled her cloth and climb me, and started doing it.

I was just helpless and crying, and feintly calling my mom's name.

as she was riding me, she was also chanting some incantations also. after she was done, her friend also climbed me and started her own.

it was a very terrible experience.

after they were done, my step mother brought out a red handkerchief to clean my dick and gave it to her friend to do the needful.

I was just lying down there helplessly and still crying.

after the whole arrangements, she gave me a black substance in a bottle to lick yoruba call it "aporo epa ijebu".

few hours later, I was able to stand up and walk but I was still weak.

I went to the sitting room, then she came with her friend to meet me and told me that.....

keep following. to be continued

Did you release on her ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Dingdongbells(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmmm. Nkan Mbe!!!! Indeed. Strange things dey happen o. O. My step mom attackedd me spiritually too. I was a high flyer academically first in so many things In my first year in the University my dad suddenly stopped sponsoring me for no reason and I had to drop out.
Few years later I slipped into unexplainable depression left home and attempted suicide several times if not for prayer. The day she saw me she shouted in shock exclaimed so I'm still alive. From that day she became sick and eventually died not before she confessed asking for forgiveness. Pls run away from polygamy. True life story.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by Eluala(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Isn't it ironic that all these evil was committed while being a active member of a church? We just have religious but godless people in Nigeria. Like running church and babalawo concurrently?

15 Likes

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by 2wizkids(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimm01:
Lies. Stories that never happened. How long and sturdy can an 11 years old boy's penis be...to think of using it to satisfy a woman who already has children? The size penis would be like a menthol nose inhaler. So pls stop with this fictional story.
you just want to talk abi, try and talk with sense, what made you think she had sex with him for pleasure? Also didn't you read the whole where she rubbed some white stuff on his dick to make it erect? People like you a child will tell someone raped them and you'll say its a lie cause the child is too young to be raped

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story by cassyrooy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Slimm01:
It's not for pleasure but a deliberate attempt to initiate body fluid exchange between her older self and the youngling.

And trust me, 11year old penis can ejaculate too.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.