Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job (311 Views)

Save A Life By Helping A Brother In Desperate Need Of A Job / Help A Brother In Dire Need Of An... / Please Help A Brother In Need. Your Help Will Be Very Valuable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by amah4game: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hi,
I am in dire need of a job in any other part of the country even if it is in the north east, i really dont mind relocating as long as it puts food on my table and pays my bills.
I am a graduate of Business administration and management (HND), HSE Certification(LVL 3) Procurement and logistics certification, government issued driver trade test certificate.
I am a conscientious person, who works hard and pays attention to detail. I am flexible, a team player, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others, intermediate level computer skills (MS office applications) and open to learn other platforms, great communication, supervision and report writting skills.
I am keen to work for a company or individuals with a great reputation and willing to mentor and groom an employee.
I am good in corporate security operations and roles, client relationship management, logistics roles as a pool driver.
I pray the right person reads this, my CV is readily available on request to anyone willing to help.
Thank you.
P.S: Treat as Urgent!
Re: Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by RedSquid: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Check my threads if my projects interests you... If it does, message me on WhatsApp
Re: Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by amah4game: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank you for your offer but literature article writing does not fall within my passion or set skills.
RedSquid:
Check my threads if my projects interests you... If it does, message me on WhatsApp
Re: Please Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by amah4game: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good afternoon,
amah4game:
Hi,
I am in dire need of a job in any other part of the country even if it is in the north east, i really dont mind relocating as long as it puts food on my table and pays my bills.
I am a graduate of Business administration and management (HND), HSE Certification(LVL 3) Procurement and logistics certification, government issued driver trade test certificate.
I am a conscientious person, who works hard and pays attention to detail. I am flexible, a team player, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others, intermediate level computer skills (MS office applications) and open to learn other platforms, great communication, supervision and report writting skills.
I am keen to work for a company or individuals with a great reputation and willing to mentor and groom an employee.
I am good in corporate security operations and roles, client relationship management, logistics roles as a pool driver.
I pray the right person reads this, my CV is readily available on request to anyone willing to help.
Thank you.
P.S: Treat as Urgent!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me! I'm In Urgent Need Of A Job / Female Receptionist Needed In Yaba / Are You A Good Writer? Send A Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.