Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ (25696 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Misunderstood ehn? Like say no be english him dey speak

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by 99thEnemy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Shark Gumi grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Fabnaija: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
[/i][i][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]IN A SANE COUNTRY THIS MAN SHOULD BE IN CORRECTIONAL CENTER COOLING OFF BY NOW. But not in Nigeria Where tribalism rules
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Where are our dumbos friends who still believe in this country

Have you seen how waliki is relaxing in Yoruba police station while those who apprehended him would soon be jailed why he is freed.

If they told you people killing fulani terrorists is the best it would be as if we are talking to residents of Jupiter.

Hope you dumbos can also see how this Islamic Terrorist has the luxury of acting on behalf of Terrorists
You can start the killing of the Fulani terrorists. We're right behind you.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Heavensent01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari will be the most foolish Fulani if he doesn't fulanize everyone before his useless tenure

Nigerians docility to these bunch of terrorism region is sickening most especially the southwest that was on the verge of political favouritism in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Mayng01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
This man is sick
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Whether 2037 or 2099 oo oo
He was referring to same Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Grace001: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
These one will brainwash northern youths to monster with his ideology

Anyways Nigeria is a useless country anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by dapadawee: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by lakos: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
misunderstood by who he knows what he is doing?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by ASUNDER: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wahala for who follow ignorant and confused Sheik
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by dapadawee: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by hybridblood07(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
He was never a general.
urbobo20:
and this man was a general , many christain sodiers must have dead behind close door . i weep for nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by FLYFIRE(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
All these are just to distract people from what we all know about the Nigerian army. This is what they want to distract us from.

When Seun of Channels TV asked Gumi on national TV

SEUN: How come that you know how to locate & visit the bandits but the army, the DSS, the Police & other security agencies does not?

GUMI: OH, THEY KNOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by pickatyouu: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gumi needs to be arrested or do they (army) need opc or esn to help them do their job.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by federalgodey: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
The return of Gunmi
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
You mean during the PDP administration grin grin grin

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by zudozz: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
If all this no happen people for no know say this man na idiot!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Lawalemi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Calm tone. Wisdom niyen
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by AsawanaDgreat: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
This man should leave the Army alone.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by kolade560: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
This idiot is talking of General Ihejirika that dealt with them very well. They just hate anything igbos

Anuofia
abeg go find one place sit down......how Igbo take come in here, tribal bigot
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by samwillyco1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
One of the real problem of this country, he needs to be arrested immediately
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by esmarcq(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just look at this idiot saying nonsense, all this fanatics don't feel at ease whenever someone from another religion is in charge
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by samwillyco1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
The way this country is going next year will be a DISASTER
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
this man is a complete idiot.. the army is evil, knowing well that gumi deserve arrest instead they even pampered him with new honour "a respected".
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
kolade560:

abeg go find one place sit down......how Igbo take come in here, tribal bigot
my friend if u didn't read d post don't come and counter attack foolishly. Didn't u read about d past army commander he claim he was talking about. Look at d Year and let me ask you who was d Christian COAS during GEJ?!

Oya u goan sit down

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by 2fingerz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
This Sheik Gumi... his utterances tend toward bigotry. His motive and relationship with the bandits is unlikely sincere. Now, even his response to the Army's accusation is not plausible.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
This Sheik Gumi na confirm werey!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by chiedozie198100: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
urbobo20:
and this man was a general , many christain sodiers must have dead behind close door . i weep for nigeria

Retired captain and medical doctor

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ by Galadimabawa: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
“The issue is from 2010-2015 when some people were in-charge and a lot of bad things happened.

“It is during that time that there were bombings everywhere. It happened in Jaji and we lost a popular Muslim general. Even, I was saved by God because they planted a bomb for me,” Gumi told BBC while reacting to the Army’s response.

So it was Christian soldiers that planted 2015 bombing?
Abi is something wrong with my sence of understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.