Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs (15465 Views)

16 And 17 Of Age Can Now Receive COVID-19 Jabs In Nigeria - NPHCDA / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by SamuelOamen: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
By Samuel Oamen

Few days ago, a frontline health worker at the National Hospital, Abuja Dr Cyprian Ngong, became the first Nigerian to receive a dose of the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Nigeria.

Other prominent Nigerians and politicians have followed suit.

Here is a list of them:

1. President Muhammadu Buhari

2. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

3. COS, Ibrahim Agboola Gambari

4. SA to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina

5. NDLEA boss Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (Rtd)

6. Permanent Secretary of the State House, Tijjani Umar

7. SSA to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu

8. Boss Mustapha SGF

9. Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu, NDDC boss

10. Minister of Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire

11. Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed

12. Governor Dapo Abiodun

https://thenationonlineng.net/prominent-nigerians-who-have-taken-covid-19-jabs/

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Uprightness100(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congratulations to them all!

As for me, I am Confidently and Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of the Lamb, The Blood of JESUS!
That is where I stand for life or for Death!
Praise GOD!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hiss*

That will be the unimportant news will be seeing now. This one take the vaccine, that one take the vaccine. Abegi make person hear better progressive news joor.

My own covid-19 vaccine is for sale sef for 20k...i no need am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by yemmight(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari don't even need to take the doze.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by REDshouse(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
So
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Kenmatt(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
But why this Corvid-19 has a lot to do with politics?

Unlike other ailments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Dozzywest(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
But someone said what PMB and Osibanjo took where malaria injections
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by blinking001(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari leads by example...he's a true definition of a democrat....he decided to take the risk to show Nigerians that the Covid-19 vaccine wasnt as bad as it's been portrayed by conspiracy theorists...this life na to follow who know road sure pass. We love you president Buhari
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by momodub: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hummm
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by GreaterFuture(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
The obese thieves
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Enoch07: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
if you're not prominent, just dey one side.

6 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Kinematics: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
SamuelOamen:
By Samuel Oamen

Few days ago, a frontline health worker at the National Hospital, Abuja Dr Cyprian Ngong, became the first Nigerian to receive a dose of the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Nigeria.

Here is a list of them:

8. Boss Mustapha SGF

NDDC?

5 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by virtual7(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga Lai Mohammed is on the list? His name has proven it's a lie.
COVID 419.
They took malaria jabs,argue with your ceiling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by eyescue(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
SamuelOamen:
By Samuel Oamen

Here is a list of them:

8. Boss Mustapha SGF

Everyone collected on the left shoulder, except Buba... Why?

Is his own jab different or what?

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Skyfornia(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
How are we sure they actually took the vaccine? These guys can't be trusted... especially after what played out during the end sars. The height of it being the fact they hoard palliatives meant for the masses...

They need to do more to regain the trust from the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by fourboys: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
e
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by tutudesz: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
What about the families of Prominent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Loner97(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
So?
How does this change the life of an average or low class Nigerian? Make these bloggers no make man vex for this kind hot evening cry
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by sojfarm: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is absolutely nonsense. So its only Executive arm of the government that exist. What of the Senate President, Speaker of the House, CJN, and other prominents officers of the other arms of government before the MDAs
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by merits(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
wink

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by osuofia2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
SamuelOamen:
By Samuel Oamen

Here is a list of them:

8. Boss Mustapha SGF

NCDC

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Kewellbanks: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
yemmight:
Buhari don't even need to take the doze.
lol why?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Perfectsouth(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
who Wan take jab, make he take jab..
But shey dem go allow person enter USA or Canada without covid19 vaccination card bayi?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by wink2015(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
They do not want to die.

They want to continue to remain alive to continue to reap us off as per our collective commonwealth.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Funmitee: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please let them come for my dog,ooooo.have sold my own already,#1500.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by ogascomax: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
That is not my business. What is dead my never die. I am died in Christ. Vaccines that the company producing it couldn't give 100 percent assurance about their product. This is the first time such things are happening in the world, making science look stupid. Ask them whether if you take the vaccine whether it gives you absolute protection they said NO. If you take it can you transmit it to others they said they don't know.
You guys are here jumping upandan about this whole vaccine. You think that it end with this one. They are preparing for second jab, third jab and so own. When have such ever happened before?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by ChiefSosa(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uprightness100:
Congratulations to them all!

As for me, I am Confidently and Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of the Lamb, The Blood of JESUS!
That is where I stand for life or for Death!
Praise GOD!
Then why do you wear face mask(s), go to the hospital or buy drugs when you get ill? You're a Christian doesn't mean you should be moronic. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!!
I'm a Christian by the way and I believe God has made several provisions for us by giving humans the knowledge to do/make things. Saying you're covered by the Blood of Jesus (although there's no qualms about that) is not the solutions but making adequate use of the provisions he has given us. If you have corona virus today and you pray from morning till night; you won't be healed until you seek medical care. LEARN TO FACE FACTS!!!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by ogascomax: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kenmatt:
But why this Corvid-19 has a lot to do with politics?

Unlike other ailments.

Exactly. A nice question. When you see all the mysteries surrounding this covid-19 is the more reasons why many of us have known that it is more than just a virus. For the first time politicians are trying to convince us that it is so real. Did we need convintion for all the deadly diseases in the world today? You are convincing me for something deadly. Science is stupid when it comes to this, science never convince anyone for anything but the first time science is convincing us.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by Jimmy231: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
blinking001:
Buhari leads by example...he's a true definition of a democrat....he decided to take the risk to show Nigerians that the Covid-19 vaccine wasnt as bad as it's been portrayed by conspiracy theorists...this life na to follow who know road sure pass. We love you president Buhari
Mumu shey na the one way them give buhari them wan give you
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs by jesicajonna(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Then why do you wear face mask(s), go to the hospital or buy drugs when you get ill? You're a Christian doesn't mean you should be moronic. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!!
I don't think you have any either..smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Male Child After So Many Females / How Pure Is Pure Water? / 40 And Bedwetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.