Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business (942 Views)

Nissan Pathfinder 2006 Recommended Engine Oil And Transmission Oil / Please I Want To Know The Type Of Transmission Oil For Lexus Es350 / Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by bastien: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello good day... I would like to know how I can start car engine oil business.... I'm searching for shop at the moment, and I would like to know the total cost of start up and where I can get good original oil and resale at good affordable prices.

Thank you
Re: Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by Theophinio(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
bastien:
Hello good day... I would like to know how I can start car engine oil business.... I'm searching for shop at the moment, and I would like to know the total cost of start up and where I can get good original oil and resale at good affordable prices.

Thank you

Hi boss

Did you later ventured into this business
Re: Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by bastien: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Theophinio:

Hi boss

Did you later ventured into this business
no I didn’t
Re: Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by Theophinio(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
bastien:
no I didn’t

Alright

But do you know any close pal in the business
Re: Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by bastien: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Theophinio:

Alright

But do you know any close pal in the business
none that I know of boss
Re: Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business by Destinyrecovery(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have an oil treatment product that works to reduce fuel consumption, engine life generally and other things it does. If you are still interested you can let me know. It's from U.S

(1) (Reply)

How can I fix VSC And Check Warning Signals? / Crv 2003 Blinking D Light While Driving On Bad Road / Bmw Recalls 350,800 Vehicles On Brake-system Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.