Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! (501 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Perfectman91: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello beautiful people,

Please I am in need of a business loan of about 100,000 as my mini importation business may suffer due to lack of finance.

I am willing to pay a total of 115,000 in the next 4 months as my mini importation business is quite profitable.

I am solicitating to nairalanders who has such spare cash to help out as I do not want to be out of business.

I do not have a collateral but willing to sign an undertaking at the station on paying back in installments monthly for the next couple of months.

Thank you all as I await your feedback

Please note that I have tried visiting my bank for this but the excuse they give is that they do not loan non salary earners.
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Marinad: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
how much loan do you need? I am sure that you should familiarize yourself with the services of this company https://instant-loans-usa.com/usa-payday-loans/nevada in more detail. they will be able to provide the loan amount you need without additional conditions within an hour. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by their reliability and the large number of their regular customers.
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
You won play 2odds wey no sure abi?
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Perfectman91: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Joysticks:
You won play 2odds wey no sure abi?

I'm serious bro and i don't gamble
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Perfectman91: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Marinad:
do not worry! wink

Thank you but I need to
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by Perfectman91: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Marinad:
how much loan do you need? I am sure that you should familiarize yourself with the services of this company https://instant-loans-usa.com/usa-payday-loans/nevada in more detail. they will be able to provide the loan amount you need without additional conditions within an hour. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by their reliability and the large number of their regular customers.

Is this real please? Besides I'm not a resident of Nevada and don't have a social security number (SSN). I'm Nigerian and I live in Nigeria currently
Re: I'm Scared For My Business, Please I Need A Loan! by SavageResponse(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Marinad:

Really?

Please answer this question honestly - if you were the owner of a loan company would you give an unsecured loan to a person who lives in another country over 5,000 miles away?!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? / Cheapest Data Subscription MTN Data 1gb =300, 2gb =600, 5gb =1,350, 10gb =2,600 / Buy And Sell ( USED COMMODITIES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.