Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence (33326 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
The Fulani leader, Iskilu Wakili, who was arrested by members of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) in Kajola, Ibarapa area of Oyo state on Sunday, has denied being involved in criminality.

Speaking at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Iyaganku, Ibadan, Wakili challenged his accusers to come out in the open with their claims.

He said he has never been involved in crime since he has been staying in Oyo for over 20 years.

Wakili said he was at home on Sunday when he heard women among his household shouting that some armed men were approaching his house.

“Two days after my return from hospital (in Cotonou, Republic of Benin), I was lying down because I was ill and suddenly some women came and started shouting that armed OPC men had come looking for me.

“I asked them to flee but I could not run because I was sick. Two men later came and picked me from where I was lying down, they threw me in their vehicle naked. I fainted many times before they drove me to the police station in Igboora. From there we were taken to SCID, Ibadan.

“I am not a criminal, my children are not criminals. I don’t know anything about kidnapping or any crime. I have many cows and I know they stray into farms at times but I don’t have criminal records anywhere and this can be investigated. After they took me away from my home, a woman, Tande, was killed.”

Wakili also narrated how he paid ransom before his children who were abducted last year were released.

He said: “Sometime last year, two of my children were kidnapped and I paid millions of naira as ransom before they were released. I am not a kidnapper.

https://dailytrust.com/wakili-in-over-20-years-that-i-have-lived-in-oyo-no-crime-has-been-traced-to-me

2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is serious o

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Release him immediately

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AlexBells(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
So even him is taking Refuge in Benin, this one had become a full blooded Yoruba oo, Meanwhile, I find it hard to believe this is the Man making these noise, I was even thinking it someone of Nnamdi Kanu or Asari Dokubos age lol, but in the west and North ba, the older they get the more dangerous they become.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Anigreat: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked

Wakiller is a terrorists . If they want to write on this man atrocities it will take years before such work can be completed.

I'm surprised to see how the treat this terrorist with so much leniency,. see how he's seated comfortably, no handcuff , no leg chain, not even one bruise can be seen in his body. No wonder this people act the way they act, because they know nothing will happen to them if eventually they are caught, rather they will treat them as a demigod. And this can be seen in the case of Wakiller.

They shouldn't bother us with this man case again, because nothing will really happen, at the end of it all , Wakiller is going to be released , and not just that, they will tender their apology to Wakiller for arresting him.

Behind that frail body, lies a monster.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by tutudesz: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
After all bandits are not criminals, according to Zamfara Governor

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
I have many cows and I know they stray into farms at times but I don’t have criminal records anywhere and this can be investigated

He admitted his cows stray into farms at times. I guess to add fertilizer to the farm land.

Things are falling apart.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by osuofia2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
The OPC must pay for the jungle justice , Criminalizing Fulani's must stop

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Mikelarteta(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
He will be released. I blame OPC for this shit.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by chiiraq802(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
But the son of the Seriki Fulani of Oyo State said otherwise Mr Wakili....

"Mr Ibrahim said : “Hahahaha sebi you people have
gone to his(Iskilu Wakili) village before he resisted you please go back again. Eni alemu laa ledi ma. Because you
know SERIKI doesn’t have any weapons that’s why
you attack him."

You and your boys are all criminals, Kidnappers, Rapist and everything associated with Evil Mr Wakili.

If not for Nepotism and Tribalism why would these dirty looking Fulani miscreants have mouth in Southern Nigeria. angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Authoreety: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na lie

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by rawtouch: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
sad

he is already wearing prison cloth

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Kriss216: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Our sophisticated accommodators should learn. to accommodate Wakili. One Nigeria!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by merits(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by TeemahBeddings0: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by dynicks(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Release him immediately
keep shut!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
That's why I say the solution to this crisis is FUND THE POLICE PROPERLY, TRAIN THE POLICE PROPERLY AND FUND THE LAW AGENCIES PROPERLY.

This is what happens when people take the law into their hands...innocents get caught up.

Anyway, the problem is, Nigerians love to take the law into their hands. Whatever the tribe.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Authoreety: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari has finished this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Crimrburster: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oh,
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by DennisEche(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good to hear this from the Emir of Oyo state. next time Afonjas should learn to respect their leader. Nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by ubaobi: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. George Orwell- Animal Farm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Authoreety: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria must hav been divided before a fulani man will become president again...

Mark these words

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Vickym1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by sammysmiles(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
So many dramas in this part of the world
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by brainpulse: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
OPC an outlawed organization took the law of violently arresting a man without evidential investigation or warrant of arrest, just because they believe or suspected he was a kidnapper.
And OPC with other emotionally mad people wanted the police to appreciate them for a good job well done, its only in an unsane society this can happened

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Elzakzaky: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by xdlwilliams: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
That is 9ja for you...

For Your,
GRAPHICS DESIGN
WEB DESIGN
VIDEO EDITING/VFX
3D ANIMATION...

Call Us On 08159064938
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Kapeter(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Enjoy your life jare. Won sha kin so eran meji po ki ikan o kan ikan pa. Sooner or later LF will arise.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by GeneralPula: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Make I just dey observe..

Even tho I know say wakili no exist. All nah political wash..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Sijo01(f): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why wont he deny when the presidency is behind him

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / BBNaija Season 6 Stars Meet With Governor Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.