Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) (68090 Views)

REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by bizhop01: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just like she trade her vagina for money
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by galaxy2020(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women should learn to show appreciation whenever a man takes risks on our behalf
...which kind yeye risk? The guy na muntula..
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Folklore - mumbo-jumbo. I live in realistically charged environment. Have a pleasant afternoon.

HellVictorinho:

Are you scared?
Why after me??
If it's not real,then why do you think you won't be able to use your hand to make things after the ritual.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
armyofone:
Folklore - mumbo-jumbo. I live in realistically charged environment. Have a pleasant afternoon.

Answer the questions!!!!!
Your post is baseless.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Farki: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fake staged nonsense, if you believe this you are a fool
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Thunderdon: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=99746131][i]He Sold his John Thomas to acquire wealth to ball and satisfy a lady! The same lady rejects his Proposal

This is Exactly what lucifer has done to so many souls today. They sell their soul to him for so called Fake wealth only for him to cut short their lives , Damage and Destroy their Soul in Hell.
The Zimbabwe young ( Ginebi) who Just perished few months Comes to mind.

Men and Brethren! Nothing on Earth is worth Exchanging your Soul for .
The devil has nothing to give you! All he is after is to damage and destroy your soul in Hell.
Beware of the Craftiness of Satan!
Come into a Genuie rel
Brother I have been following ur post... Well say I wish the youth will come out to served God. Evil and immoriarity everywhere
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by dalass(f): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lesson to all those simps that would do anything to please women.

Guys, visit this thread and learn the true nature of women. And spread the word, save a brother.

#Bringbackmanlymen.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Hr sold his manhood for money for his selfish self and whatever stupid reason..

If a girl does juju with her womb and you know it, you'll still marry her knowing the truth?

Many guys are evil, use many ladies for rituals calling themselves yahoo...

Nonsense... She should suffer childlessness to please the crowd? Put silly biased mind aside abeg undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by R1CHSATAN: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
tongue

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Tupaq: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Iberibism!
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Fashionista01(f): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women should learn to show appreciation whenever a man takes risks on our behalf
Pls does it include stupid risk?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by alade26632: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
:But my own concern is where he sold the manhood . Yeye, u wan go sell ur own?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by olisaEze(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
What sort of stupid exchange program is dis wan na?

You did not only lose the girl you were trying to impress with your d*ckless cash, but you just had to foolishly goan demarket yourself for every other young Nigerian girl that sees this video.

Somebody put dis dude on 'snyper watch' biko!

U think say ur papa no reason dis kind exchange before e born you?

Stupid boy wen never hear say "what d elders have already seen from their sitting position, small pikin wen think say e smart go climb tree still dey find".

Mumu boy!angry
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Imagine if she had exchanged her womb for riches ot sewn her peepee shut for riches, will he still marry her?
Besides, its high time men stopped playing this gaslighting game. He did not exchange anything for her. He exchanged it for his ego. He wanted to belong, to form big boy, maybe to make his mama proud, to be happening like chukwudi, Mustapha and D'1his pals that are (in his opinion) oppressing him with money. Men should learn to accept what n they fvck up grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by boninho: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Pochettino:
Appreciation in all forms is not a trait common to you people....not you guys fault, it's just the way ladies are wired

The blame is on the man who fails to understand and accept the female nature
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by solonubinho(m): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2021
So you mean after all the songs Mayorkun has sang about Betty, you still go sell your kpekus because of Betty lmaoo!! Pele o.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Cocao(f): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Please, he did not sell his manhood to please the lady. He did it first for himself and his greed and to show off. Leave ladies ut of this. What pushes a man this far is his own greed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Cocao(f): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Divinehealer:
Imagine if she had exchanged her womb for riches ot sewn her peepee shut for riches, will he still marry her?
Besides, its high time men stopped playing this gaslighting game. He did not exchange anything for her. He exchanged it for his ego. He wanted to belong, to form big boy, maybe to make his mama proud, to be happening like chukwudi, Mustapha and D'1his pals that are (in his opinion) oppressing him with money. Men should learn to accept what n they fvck up grin

Exactly what I said. Wetin concern the woman with person wey sell him P? Did she take him there and force him to exchange it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Most modern men are stupid effeminate mou'fvckers.
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Sniper101(m): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Dis guy nor just wise sha

Instead of e manhood,
Na one of e kidney e suppose sell naa angry
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by calcal: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2021
so the thin no dey stand again? or he no fit make baby
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Aloaye(m): 2:26am On Mar 10, 2021
WriterNig:

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1369277297665204224?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpAT3Cld6wk

Acting...

When you are ready, share part 2 with us..nonsense and ingredients..
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by focus7: 3:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Women are wickedly wicked, ehn. Imaging oh, she stayed with the guy till now spending the money from money ritual of his manhood manhood now you are rejecting his marriage proposal

The guy self na mumu, selling your manhood for money ritual just for pussy that fool everywhere cheap than water

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by cardoctor(m): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Nonesece. Sold his manhood for this girl and he is saying it in public. Gerrarahiya.

Lubbish video

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by faceland: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2021
stupid cult boy.

what does he mean? Is it his dick, literally?
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by Awaja(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2021
I feel for his stupidity,
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by HabaHaba: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Pochettino:

I apologize first before I start writing to you., sister.

1. Did this lady force him to sell his MANHOOD? For her?
2. As a couple, what happens to their sex life, without his manhood?
3. Be utterly sincere with yourself, WOULD YOU MARRY A MAN WITHOUT HIS MANHOOD?
4. What happens when the fake/blood money disappears? Would he have a second Manhood to sell, if not WHAT DO U THINK HE WOULD SELL NEXT TO MAINTAIN THIS FOOLISH BLOOD WEALTH?!
5. Don't you think someone who can sell his body to make wealth CAN SELL YOU TO RITUALISTS?
6. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WORKING HARD AND SMART TO PATIENTLY ACQUIRE WEALTH OR COMFORT?

Pls answer my questions before making comments because you are afraid of men bashing you for saying what is right.

I AM A MAN, BUT THIS BOY IS VERY STUPID AND IF HE WERE MY BROTHER, KAI, I WILL AVOID HIM/DISSOCIATE FROM HIM TOTALLY.
IDIOTS AND FOOLISH LAZY GENERATION!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by HabaHaba: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Duru9:
Lol

Did he also exchanged his facial color too

Why face red fingers yellow

Thats part of enjoying the ritual money na.
E must fair by force, by Bob Risky!!!

Shekpe guy!
Re: Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) by HabaHaba: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Lovelyn451:
who no wan born pikin, ladies that abort for guys and still get dumped nkor, after they must have damaged their womb..

I really appreciate you for this wise and sincere position.
Don't mind some ladies who make comments just to please people and be seen as good.

Without his manhood, what's left of him?
After this wealth finish, who next would be his victim? The lady of course!!! Someone that can use himself can definitely HURT anyone for money ritual
Stupid money oriented generation!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.