Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (48997 Views)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by preselect(m): 2:33am On Mar 10, 2021
black people make una mind una bizness o. Leave Mama Eliza and her family wahala alone. . . Our own wahala BIG pass. Meghan and Harry WILL BE FINE . . .The Royals will be fine. . . they may even reconcile.. . . even if they don't, dem get enough money to cover any issues . . .make we find our own way, solve our plenty wahala. More than half of nigerians have mental health wahala but no resources to take care of themselves. Make I no even add poverty join am.
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by olmoRoc: 3:50am On Mar 10, 2021
And where's Prince Charles' response?
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by lexy2014: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

That isn't how 'not caring' works....

Had opened the thread, didn't bother reading what's on it, wrote down my thoughts on Charles and now replying to mentions.. Still don't know what Charles said. Don't care.

U care very very much. If u didn't, u won't be on this thread and u wouldn't have said this:

"Ever since I watched the crown, I stopped giving a hoot about what Prince Charles thinks. I pray the Queen continues to refuse to cede the crown to him."
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2021
lexy2014:

U care very very much. If u didn't, u won't be on this thread and u wouldn't have said this:

"Ever since I watched the crown, I stopped giving a hoot about what Prince Charles thinks. I pray the Queen continues to refuse to cede the crown to him."

Hmmm. Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by lexy2014: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

Hmmm. Whatever rocks your boat

My boat doesn't need rocking. It's ur boat that needs& Prince Charles does it for u
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 5:19am On Mar 10, 2021
lexy2014:

My boat doesn't need rocking. It's ur boat that needs& Prince Charles does it for u

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by TheWealthiest: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
They will tell the public who his real dad is soon.

Leave am nau. That B^^*d.
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by TheWealthiest: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Harry is a son of a commoner, his behavior shouldn't be surprising.

Your a will say " Ile to ba n toro, omo ale be nio ti dagba."

Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by lexy2014: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

Whatever rocks your boat

I don't have a boat. U need prince Charles to rock yours
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't have a boat. U need prince Charles to rock yours

Whatever blows your sails
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by IYANGBALI: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Beremx:
Seems the British Monarchy will end soon. I see massive protest looming.

Just my thoughts
una no protest for Nigeria, na for UK you wan make we protest? Our brains for here no be mosquito brains o

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by lexy2014: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

Whatever blows your sails

How will my sail be blown when I don't have a boat? It's ur sails that need blowing by prince Charles
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

That was truly painful and so very unnecessary.

It was. The new characters didn't cut it for me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2021
lexy2014:

How will my sail be blown when I don't have a boat? It's ur sails that need blowing by prince Charles

Whatever bakes your cake
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

It was. The new characters didn't cut it for me at all.

What hurt the most was the new queen and maybe Margaret.
The show started picking up when they introduced Prince Charles and Diana.
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

What hurt the most was the new queen and maybe Margaret.
The show started picking up when they introduced Prince Charles and Diana.

Exactly! Those two characters were the life.

If I find enough time on my hands... maybe I'll force myself to get back to it. I'll love to see how they tell the Prince Charles and Diana story.

Did the series continue until Diana's auto-crash?
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by zoedew: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Official line. Harry is clearly not the stuff Kings are made of! He finds it difficult to live in line with his destiny!! The House of Windsor is correct to reply in sorrow. Harry should be pitied! His state is pitiable. The racism folks talk about is thoughtless! Why should a Royal Family watch its bloodline tainted? Here in Africa that will be resisted. The Courts are filled with Chieftaincy Dockets of such matters. Imagine Dodi wanting to plant a seed in the same garden cultivated by The House of Windsor! In Africa na juju dem go take kill am!! In whiteman land na unknown Fiat Uno dem go use! Yeyenatu!!!!
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by peacettw: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly! Those two characters were the life.

If I find enough time on my hands... maybe I'll force myself to get back to it. I'll love to see how they tell the Prince Charles and Diana story.

Did the series continue until Diana's auto-crash?

No. It didn't. Not sure it will be in good taste to showcase that

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by offset67(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Karleb:
Question remains, when will the queen die?
very soon
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
PDJT:

-Not a chance.
Many chances my friend
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
peacettw:

No. It didn't. Not sure it will be in good taste to showcase that

Okay.
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by PDJT: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
THEGALADIMA:

Many chances my friend

-LOL @ “Many chances my friend”. Is that you Aboki Galadima? grin
Re: Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview by calcal: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Those people are not happy, the woman looks black!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.