Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea (1698 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chic Puts Her Huge Bumbum On Display (photos) / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by JosWatchDog(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Developing Story: Woman Alleged of being a side chick for 24 years confirms she was married.

The Mrs. Atnes Ikpea saga reminded me of my childhood days when I came across a James Hardly Chase novel — while the front of the novel depicted sexual content, the main story of the novel said something else entirely. Nigerians can be hasty to castigate an individual, especially if they are smeared with lies that place them in a bad light.

The Internet has been agog with the news of Chief Ikpea seeking a court petition to dissolve his 39-year marriage to Mrs. Atnes Ikpea. As usual, there were lots of accusations and counter-accusations, but none of them was as bad as labeling Mrs. Justina, who happens to be the second wife of Chief Ikpea — a side chick.

Mrs. Justina has been at the brunt of the vexation from Nigerians who were fed with half-truth regarding the situation due to her youthful looks and charisma.

It’s confirmed that Mrs. Justina has been married for 24-years to Chief Ikpea — every martial right was fulfilled, and no stones were left unturned in that regard.

I wonder when becoming a second wife equates to being a side chick? In what Universe is that even allowed?

More evidence to this claim shows a romantic birthday shout-out from Chief Ikpea to Mrs. Justina. In his words:

“I celebrate today because it brings me joy. Because it is your birthday. A Sweet and Caring woman, a FAITHFUL WIFE, AND A DEPENDABLE PARTNER… An exemplary model of a WIFE AND MOTHER…”

All these clout chasers on the internet will get themselves into deep trouble if they don’t decrease from spreading rumors and lies, and if you are guilty of badmouthing Mrs. Justina Ikpea, it will do you good to apologize in the same vein you were quick to judge and abuse Mrs. Justina.

So you may know, Regina Daniels was called a side chick when she was seen together with Billionaire Ned Nwoko.

This was so because, it was what the blogs and internet made the readers believe. So is Mrs. Justina case. She’s not just a new wife to Chief Ikpea but a long time wedded wife to him.

Source: https://jtcblogonline.com/alleged-side-chick-mrs-justina-is-confirmed-to-be-married-to-chief-ikpea/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by daddytime(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Papa is a rolling stone.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by Wyry: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by deturla: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wyry:

How?
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by adajoe555: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wyry:

Including your sisters.. Anuofia
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by JosWatchDog(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by akikanju(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nawao. And people were saying the fair lady is a side-chick
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by JosWatchDog(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by akikanju(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Wyry:

Wetin concern that for the matter or dem offend you before?

Stop the gender bigotry bro.
Re: Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea by ifytrik(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2021
JosWatchDog:
Lalasticlala
why are you calling him here, shey dis tin na news ni? Mschewwww

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do / Do You Believe Such People Can Exist? / Two people in love, all the passions of a lifetime, yet the past stops one

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.