Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. (2027 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by naijaamebo: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
A viral video of an alleged fake pastor took the internet by storm after fetish items was found in his home.

In the video you could here the pastor shouting ‘I am a spiritual man’ when he was asked the use of the fetish items.

https://vearify.com/viral-video-of-an-alleged-fake-pastor-with-a-shrine-in-his-house

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Observer007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Traditional pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by zubimete(f): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
The LORD GOD is mercifull nd full of compassion. Thank GOD for the dispensation of grace! Many are called bt few are choosen.
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by hisgrace090: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Must they always use church as a cover up?
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's not all who call me Lord that will get to my father's kingdom.
Many are called; few are chosen.
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Righteousness2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
When u refuse to listen and heed to the undiluted word of GOD, then you are likely fall victim of Fraudsters, occult and Herbalist Masquerading as Men of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by anonymuz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na do as I say be that o. Them go sprinkle hot it before using it and drink palm oil after. Ahh
End time thinz

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by longetivity(m): 1:08am On Mar 10, 2021
liquid metal
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Karlovych: 2:40am On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin It probably belongs to Pastor Righteousness

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Fashionista01(f): 2:48am On Mar 10, 2021
A wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Venerable612(m): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2021
How do you claim to serve God, but worship 'Mammon' at the same time.

Almighty God and Mammon in the same picture - Such effrontery!

God is indeed patient.
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by gistray: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Having a shrine doesn't make him fake.

It's like calling a native doctor who has a Bible Fake Native Doctor.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by kikelomo68469: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by 4four(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2021
I am not a native doctor, I am a spiritual man. Very funny comedian
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by sunshineV(f): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
if funny how our own religion is termed "evil and devilish" but we celebrate white man religion. slave mentality
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
I'm going Kanye crazy rn....

like wtf?
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by SoccerTradingPro: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
ShobayoEmma:

This one is not even called by God.
Re: Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. by RRodwave(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Video Of Arrest Of The Alleged Killers Of Deborah Samuel / Kidnapping In Edo State! Any Hope? / Nigerians Being Stoned And Beaten By South Africans (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.