Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) (505 Views)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Vincent Obianodo Drags Lagos Council To Court Over Land / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) by Weezyclan(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I want to clearly state that the name attached ( Jovic Graphics ) is a scammer. Do not transact with him.

He claims to run a studio called Jovicbeats Entertainment Studio which specializes on
•••
⚪• Full Studio Production
⚪• Mix and Mastering
⚪• Beats Making
⚪• Jingle
⚪• Promotion

He also claims to offer the following services;

⚪• Web design and development
⚪• Software development
⚪• Social media marketing

•••
⚪• Viral/official Music Video Shoot
⚪• Video Editing
⚪• Comedy Video Shoot
⚪• Comedy Video Editing
⚪• Wedding/Birthday Video Coverage

•••
⚪• Logo
⚪• Music Cover
⚪• Music Album Cover
⚪• Banner/flyer
⚪• Cartoon

⚪• Dj Mixtape Cover
⚪• Business Card
⚪• Wedding/Birthday Design
⚪• Image Editing

The scammer hides under the shade of these businesses listed to carry out his nefarious scamming activities. I once paid him some money to make a flyer for me, we bargained the price, I told him to start the work but he told me he needed the money before he starts and that he'll be fast about it.

This is 2 days now he hasn't delivered my job and from research a lot of people are already complaining about him.

Although am not worried about the money, I just want everyone to be careful.
This is his number:08106900475

He goes by the name: Vincent John Omeiza and uses Zenith Bank.

Re: Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) by Crimrburster: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Weezyclan:
Good day Nairalanders, I want to clearly state that the name attached ( Jovic Graphics ) is a scammer. Do not transact with him.

He claims to run a studio called Jovicbeats Entertainment Studio which specializes on
•••
⚪• Full Studio Production
⚪• Mix and Mastering
⚪• Beats Making
⚪• Jingle
⚪• Promotion

He also claims to offer the following services;

⚪• Web design and development
⚪• Software development
⚪• Social media marketing

•••
⚪• Viral/official Music Video Shoot
⚪• Video Editing
⚪• Comedy Video Shoot
⚪• Comedy Video Editing
⚪• Wedding/Birthday Video Coverage

•••
⚪• Logo
⚪• Music Cover
⚪• Music Album Cover
⚪• Banner/flyer
⚪• Cartoon

⚪• Dj Mixtape Cover
⚪• Business Card
⚪• Wedding/Birthday Design
⚪• Image Editing

The scammer hides under the shade of these businesses listed to carry out his nefarious scamming activities. I once paid him some money to make a flyer for me, we bargained the price, I told him to start the work but he told me he needed the money before he starts and that he'll be fast about it.

This is 2 days now he hasn't delivered my job and from research a lot of people are already complaining about him.

Although am not worried about the money, I just want everyone to be careful.
This is his number:08106900475

He goes by the name: Vincent John Omeiza and uses Zenith Bank.
what is his nairaland username or Monica?
Re: Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2021
One need to be vigilant
Re: Alert: Jovic Graphics Is A Scammer (Vincent John Omeiza) by Valachix: 4:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Joscowealth:
One need to be vigilant

Honestly.
The rate of fraudsters prowling on internet looking for prey is more than legit and trustworthy ones.
Reason I've never considered buying anything online, and I never will.

(1) (Reply)

Quidax Naira Funds / PMI ACP (agile Certified Professional) Training In Port Harcourt / How To Create A Business Persona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.