Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" (18557 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Declares NLC Leaders Bandits, Sacks Nurses, KASU Lecturers / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by omaigala(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Dude is smart, but many times, he's evil.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by elmessiahs(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2021
As bad as Gej's government was, his infrastructural impact which was used for Almajiri was massive, so what becomes of those structures. since you do not intend the Almajiri system why not convert the structures for the ube and other worthy ventures.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Faithful1234(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2021
for the first time in ur life u said something meaningful.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by slowice(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Na now this bigot eye open... Make una continue in the religious deception
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by slowice(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2021
elmessiahs:
As bad as Gej's government was, his infrastructural impact which was used for Almajiri was massive, so what becomes of those structures. since you do not intend the Almajiri system why not convert the structures for the ube and other worthy ventures.

Those people hated gej so much that they refuse to make use of those beautiful schools.... All boarding facilities were looted and their leaders feigned ignorance.... But they are doing themselves
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Amaechi2023(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:
Take away his rabid tribalism and ethnocentrism, administratively as a state governor, this tiny brat is forward looking..
It's saddening that on the national level, irrespective of the promise shown in local politics, even the most erudite Fulani politicians are deeply steamed in parochial politics with all sorts of base sentiments..
beleive me when I tell you elrufai is not a bigot.
you might accuse him of using a Muslim Muslim ticket but in all honesty, that's the kaduna state reality of politics. kaduna is Muslim dominant irrespective of what your told.
thing is, he's just being hated by the southern kaduna people and any minor irregularities would be over inflated without checking the possible reason for those act.

I'm certain what elrufai did for kaduna, we would know just how good he was when he leaves office..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Eriokanmi: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Buhari would soon use instruments of government to deal with you. Soon, we would hear in the news...efcc is investigating elrufai for his activities during the pdp administration as FCT minister. Some myopic people thought it was Ganduje who impeached SLS, abi na dethrone sef. They didn't know it was buhari who did so, even though he's always been silent about it. Religious bigot like him. Only states not practising almanjiris in the north have low level of people living in poverty and low level of crime in the region.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Sunnycliff(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Akanbiedu:

You Jonathan worshippers sef. Who does not know Almajiri program by Jonathan, like many other of his programs, was used to siphon money?

Which program today, that PMB is running, that is not used to siphon money. Just mention one
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Sunnycliff(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Amaechi2023:
beleive me when I tell you elrufai is not a bigot.
you might accuse him of using a Muslim Muslim ticket but in all honesty, that's the kaduna state reality of politics. kaduna is Muslim dominant irrespective of what your told.
thing is, he's just being hated by the southern kaduna people and any minor irregularities would be over inflated without checking the possible reason for those act.

I'm certain what elrufai did for kaduna, we would know just how good he was when he leaves office..

I lived in Kaduna. The Muslim Christian ratio is 55:45, what justified a Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by elmessiahs(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
slowice:

Those people hated gej so much that they refuse to make use of those beautiful schools.... All boarding facilities were looted and their leaders feigned ignorance.... But they are doing themselves
My they are not doing themselves, the elites of the North are strategic. what they are doing is social/cultural reproduction- its a process of replication or recreating an existing social strata, or better put as situation whereby the children of the rich replaces the rich whereas the poor children replaces their parents/guardian.
In the core northern states, the elites have successfully destroyed system that will ease social mobility in a bid to maintain social order and governor el rufai is one of the chief proponent of my assertion- social reproduction.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by elmessiahs(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2021
slowice:

My brother they are not doing themselves, the elites of the North are strategic. what they are doing is social/cultural reproduction- its a process of replication or recreating an existing social strata, or better put as situation whereby the children of the rich replaces the rich whereas the poor children replaces their parents/guardian.
In the core northern states, the elites have successfully destroyed system that will ease social mobility in a bid to maintain social order and governor el rufai is one of the chief proponent of my assertion- social reproduction.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by blazesam(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Akanbiedu:

You Jonathan worshippers sef. Who does not know Almajiri program by Jonathan, like many other of his programs, was used to siphon money?

oya u buhari worshippers, do u know how programs that have been used to siphon our country's cash? Starting from covid19, survivalfund pyes, NYIF and even agmes. Oga park well
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by adecz: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2021
➡Operators of the almajiri
system are Fulani parasites who
use it to feed & survive because
most Fulani are uneducated & learn
no trade or vocation.

➡The operators are doomed without this
traditional income source they have
exploited since Usman Danfodio took
over the government in Hausaland.

➡The current weak government
simply created an environment of
tolerance for their criminality which
they have exploited.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by aleeyus(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2021
slowice:

Abeg show 1 Almajiri school that GEJ build.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by emperordan(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:
This man requires support. Without it, he will be treated the same way Sanusi Lamido the former Emir of Kano was treated when he stood up against the same people!

Don't compare his actions with that of Sanusi. Didn't stand against the people...
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by AntiWailer: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2021
One of the few sensible and bold Governors.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by wellmax(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:
[s]Take away his rabid tribalism and ethnocentrism, administratively as a state governor, this tiny brat is forward looking..
It's saddening that on the national level, irrespective of the promise shown in local politics, even the most erudite Fulani politicians are deeply steamed in parochial politics with all sorts of base sentiments.[/s].

Always spewing trash, aren't you tired.
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by capitalzero: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Akanbiedu:

You Jonathan worshippers sef. Who does not know Almajiri program by Jonathan, like many other of any government programs, was used to siphon money?
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Rugaria: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
wellmax:

Always spewing trash, aren't you tired.

É nwego kwa-nû îfé ì fùrù sef...?
I'm just warming up.. About to get started..
You go hear am ...
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by wellmax(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:

[s]É nwego kwa-nû îfé ì fùrù sef...?
I'm just warming up.. About to get started..
You go hear am ..[/s].
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by garfield1: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:
Take away his rabid tribalism and ethnocentrism, administratively as a state governor, this tiny brat is forward looking..
It's saddening that on the national level, irrespective of the promise shown in local politics, even the most erudite Fulani politicians are deeply steamed in parochial politics with all sorts of base sentiments..

How is he tribalistic and ethnocentric? El rufai has appointed more non indigenes in his govt than any other even lagos.he is very liberal...the rumours about him killing southern kaduna people are mere rumours and unsubstantiated
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Rugaria: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2021
wellmax:

Apart from insult and abuses, didn't your parent teach you anything else? something meaningful, aside this family traditions

Bros,

Which one ah do wey dey pepper you like this?
I didn't insult you oo with that post..

As for the igbo, I only said "you haven't seen anything yet"...

Moreover, you're talking to a parent who's most probably much older than you oo
Sake of say we dey come here come play no mean say some of you should be this rude to people you will definitely bow to greet in real life oo

Wale, face your lane oo
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by slowice(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2021
aleeyus:
Abeg show 1 Almajiri school that GEJ build.

Look underneath your sleeping mat, you will find one.. Yinmu
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by wellmax(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:

Bros,

Which one ah do wey dey pepper you like this?
I didn't insult you oo with that post..

As for the igbo, I only said "you haven't seen anything yet"...

Moreover, you're talking to a parent who's most probably much older than you oo
Sake of say we dey come here come play no mean say some of you should be this rude to people you will definitely bow to greet in real life oo

Wale, face your lane oo
I don't speak or read Igbo, telling me you go hear am, made me feel you were insulting.

Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Rugaria: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2021
garfield1:

How is he tribalistic and ethnocentric? El rufai has appointed more non indigenes in his govt than any other even lagos.he is very liberal...the rumours about him killing southern kaduna people are mere rumours and unsubstantiated

Elrufai is a terrible bigot! Very terrible! Together with kwankwaso and Tanko Yakassai
This guy sat in his office as the then FCT minister to count the number of igbo houses in Abuja! That was the origin of the normal refrain you read a lot today of 'Igbos owning 70% of houses in Abuja'... Many Igbos joyfully quote that statement without pausing to ask: What was that data collection for
I mean I don't know the percentage of Hausa houses in Owerri or fulani mansions in Onitsha, and I don't want to know.... What prompted that meticulous data collection exercise by the Kaduna dwarf!?
Remember his threat that the fulanis will never forgive any transgressions and how he ended up accepting paying Herdsmen killers to stop killing! Essentially proving that he knows the killers and where they're coming from! What was his oath of office? To pay killers or to arrest killers? If that was Tiv yam farmers killing fulanis, would he be caught paying them to "forgive" their perceived transgressors? How many of those killer herdsmen have been arrested, tried and jailed?
Leave matter..
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by garfield1: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Rugaria:

Elrufai is a terrible bigot! Very terrible! Together with kwankwaso and Tanko Yakassai
This guy sat in his office as the then FCT minister to count the number of igbo houses in Abuja! That was the origin of the normal refrain you read a lot today of 'Igbos owning 70% of houses in Abuja'... Many Igbos joyfully quote that statement without pausing to ask: What was that data collection for
I mean I don't know the percentage of Hausa houses in Owerri or fulani mansions in Onitsha, and I don't want to know.... What prompted that meticulous data collection exercise by the Kaduna dwarf!?
Remember his threat that the fulanis will never forgive any transgressions and how he ended up accepting paying Herdsmen killers to stop killing! Essentially proving that he knows the killers and where they're coming from! What was his oath of office? To pay killers or to arrest killers? If that was Tiv yam farmers killing fulanis, would he be caught paying them to "forgive" their perceived transgressors? How many of those killer herdsmen have been arrested, tried and jailed?
Leave matter..

Guy,you are intelligent but too ethnocentric. You see yourself as a victim and everybody as being against igbos.its not so.the north is not your problem,but your leaders in igboland.

The ethnic data el rufai took is normal in all developed cities.check data on new York,Tokyo etc and you will see the same.abroad,all data's are taken but in nigeria,we misinterpret this.he was doing the right thing.. .

About the killings,yes el rufai knows the killers and probably knows they are greater than him and they can eliminate him if he fights them.what arw you expecting him to do? The southern kaduna crisis predates him and will unfortunately nay continue after him. His statement about fulanis being unforgiving is a common thing na.we all know this.why not read the book "burning grass"
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Whois(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Nice 1

Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by FemolasticA: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Indeed it's a great development.... Make it fast please grin
Not everyone like him, but then He is definitely trying his best as a Governor
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Posts: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
goodluck has triend for them. He even r me provided schools for them
Re: El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae" by Godswings(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:
This man requires support. Without it, he will be treated the same way Sanusi Lamido the former Emir of Kano was treated when he stood up against the same people!

Your are not far from the truth; mallam El-rufai has been taking some risky decisions lately against the northern leaders not really because he is fully in support of his decisions. it is obvious those are his tactics of indirectly responding to Aso rock/some APC cabals( especially Ganduje) or trying to place himself at a vantage for his political ambition. however, better done than never.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims / Oba Of Lagos Outburst, A Master Stroke? / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.