Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain (1980 Views)

How To Verify Number Plate Online / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / Carfax And Autocheck Reports For Vin Or Plate Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2021
i was stopped because they said my number plate is expired.
this is the strangest thing i have heard from a traffic police.
please are all old number plates expired?
where can i read details about this?
if yes, what does take to renew it?
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by chatinent: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Following..
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
expired ke. This is my first time of hearing this ooooooo besides are your documents still up to date? If yes that isn't a problem but naija police will want to use any small opportunity to obtain someone.
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
expired ke. This is my first time of hearing this ooooooo besides are your documents still up to date? If yes that isn't a problem but naija police will want to use any small opportunity to obtain someone.
yes they are up to date. i was surprised to here that plate numbers expire

1 Like

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:23am On Mar 10, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
yes they are up to date. i was surprised to here that plate numbers expire
so how were you able to sort the issue out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by Duru9(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2021
R1CHSATAN:

Unless you're still using the old number plate that doesn't have map of nigeria on it

If you're using the new one with nigeria map, there's nothing like your number expiring
It's only your papers that can expire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Duru9:

Unless you're still using the old number plate that doesn't have map of nigeria on it

If you're using the new one with nigeria map, there's nothing like your number expiring
It's only your papers that can expire
i will check it and see if it has map or not. i dont think it has map though

1 Like

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
so how were you able to sort the issue out?
money exchanged hands as usual because they where bent on delaying me cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by providencia(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by Nbotee(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2021
If Road Safety hasn't told U ur number plates are expired, police has no business telling U dat especially if ur papers are up to date.... Dat was how a police officer asked of my number plate receipt and registration booklet after he checked and checked my papers to find anything to extort me with.. We shout for ourself tire before he realised say me sef no well

1 Like

Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by nonhuman(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Police has no business telling you your plat number is old one, its only road safety that can charge you for using old plate number, so long as your papers are up to date you no get business with police
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by duduade: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Nbotee:
If Road Safety hasn't told U ur number plates are expired, police has no business telling U dat especially if ur papers are up to date.... Dat was how a police officer asked of my number plate receipt and registration booklet after he checked and checked my papers to find anything to extort me with.. We shout for ourself tire before he realised say me sef no well

looool abeg o
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS bro i no dey commot again till say a few weeks. i hardly go out, na why i post am yesterday. e go be till when next i post again. sorry bro
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
FatherCHRISTMAS bro i no dey commot again till say a few weeks. i hardly go out, na why i post am yesterday. e go be till when next i post again. sorry bro
Bros good morning my phone has been down.
I got an alert of 2k just now.... I thought you were the one that sent it....

Thanks alot all the same. good bless. try reply my pm bro
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
your post with Petyprince was deleted
Re: I Was Stopped Because They Said My Number Plate Is Expired. Please Explain by R1CHSATAN: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
hypemanshuga, u Bleep up o. all u needed to do was stand on the ground that the pic has been posted. instead u go carry gun shoot your foot grin
the way i for troll that guy, if he actually get 10k, he for send am to u.. na u even make me follow am talk if not i for tell am say nothing like that, i no dey post shit, he should post his recepts because e sure me say na fake that guy get

(1) (Reply)

✔️: +2348097048807; Foreign Used 2018 Lexus GX460 @ 25m SOLD! / Toyota Camry XLE 2007 Toks @3.650m / Neatly Naija Used toks standard 2009 Kia Rio @ 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.