Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Divine Picture Of Nigeria By John-sogbete Princewill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Divine Picture Of Nigeria By John-sogbete Princewill (255 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Divine Picture Of Nigeria By John-sogbete Princewill by wasol: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2021
THE DIVINE PICTURE OF NIGERIA.
BY MISSIONARY JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL
First printed on the 18th of December, 2011.

Excerpt from
THE DIVINE PICTURE OF NIGERIA AND AFRICA AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET THERE!!!
Published: 28th May, 2014.

For Nigeria: In three (3) revelations of same kind, in the years 2009, 2010 and 2011, the voice of the Lord came to me saying; ‘‘IN 3 DAYS WILL I BREAK THIS HOUSE AND REBUILD IT AGAIN!’’ Then I saw an old large multi-storey public building with cracks on its walls, seemingly the largest around that area. As the building developed more dangerous cracks, I saw the Lord Jesus stepped in and fixed that old building with its own condemned debris and dusts. At the end of it all, that building became the newest, and the most modernized one, but coated green, white, green, and became the admiration of all sights; and the Lord said ‘‘THOSE WHO ENDURE TO THE END SHALL FOREVER  BE PROUD TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THIS NATION, FOR THE TIME SHALL COME WHEN EVERY CHILD BORN INTO  THIS NATION SHALL BE ON WAGES, AND YET BE TREATED AS PRIESTS AND KINGS’’ then I saw a large city with a really great number of high quality smooth and reflecting road network and so many beautiful bridges. Most notable, is a large multi-lane ring road that goes around the mega city, having cuts to the smaller cities in the centre. I saw decent streets with innumerable gigantic modern building everywhere. As I was taken around this seemingly endless city, I saw light everywhere and people celebrating uninterrupted power supplies. I also saw fountains of clean water planted in different places and flowing to every direction, I saw in the same city, healthy, satisfied and happy looking men, women and children singing and dancing to the glory of God. Then I was shown some almost  invisible dot of boundaries scattered everywhere and was made to understand, that massive city is made up of so many smaller cities, towns and villages in thousands, even as I spotted flowing river linking other bigger seas. I did saw foreigners trooping into that mega city and dead companies and industries resurrecting into full life and fresh ones being built, both old and new functioning alike in their full capacities, while abandoned projects and new ones were revisited and built to highest quality grading of our time. Then, I ask, ‘‘where is this?’’.....and the Lord said: ‘‘THIS IS HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, EVEN THIS VERY NATION WHERE YOU STAND, FOR I HAVE FORMED THIS NATION AND ORDAINED MINISTERS OF OLDS, TO GATHER AND NOURISH MY PEOPLE THAT, THEY BE NOT SCATTER APART, BUT, MY PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. AND NOW BEHOLD, I HAVE ORDAINED AFRESH PROPHETS, PRIESTS AND KINGS, FROM THIS VERY GENERATION, TO DELIVER AND BRING OUT MY CITIES AND NATIONS BACK TO ME THAT, I MAY REBUILD THE NATIONS TO THEIR FULL, AND THAT IS WHY I AM SENDING YOU ACROSS FOR THIS MISSION." Then, I asked again: ‘‘Good Lord, bring the nations out from where?’’ .... And He Said: ‘‘FROM THE PIT OF HELL WHERE MEN  WENT AND SOLD THE SOUL, GLORY AND BEAUTY OF THE NATIONS TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS IN EXCHANGE FOR  ‘FREEDOM’  (INDEPENDENCE) AND THEY COURSE LIGHT AND DARKNESS TO FIGHT AND SCRAMBLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE NATIONS; AND YET, THEY SEEK LIGHT; CAN LIGHT AND DARKNESS DWELL TOGETHER?.... OR IS IT NOT WRITTEN THAT; RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION AND EVIL BEGETS EVIL?....  SO WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO IF THE FOUNDATIONS BE DESTROYED?’’ ‘‘Lord, is that why things are going this way?’’ I asked again.... He answered and said: ‘‘THERE SHALL BE VIOLENCE, KILLINGS, NATURAL DISASTERS AND DESTRUCTIONS LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN, ACROSS THE LAND (AFRICA) AND BEHOLD, IT’S STARTED, BECAUSE MY SERVANTS WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN AND ANOINTED TO PROPHESY, RE-PROCLAIM, DELIVER, BUILD AND DEVELOP THE NATIONS ARE STILL LEFT ROAMING THE STREETS TATTERED, ABUSED AND IGNORED, FOR NO MAN NOTICED NOR LISTENED TO THEM AND OTHERS OPPRESSED THEM, AND THOSE ALREADY APPOINTED HAVE ABANDONED THE DIVINE PURPOSE OF THEIR POSITION AND APPOINTMENTS WHILE THE TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION APPROACHES, AND MY WORK WHICH I ASSIGNED FOR THEM TO DO IS YET UNDONE; FOR THE LORD HAVE SPOKEN AND NO MAN CAN REVERSE IT; FOR I AM NOT A MAN THAT I SHOULD LIE, NEITHER AM I SON OF MEN THAT I SHOULD REPENT OF MY WORDS BUT; ‘‘WHAT I SAY, I BRING IT TO PASS. I WILL HAND AFRICA TO THE YOUTHS, AND THE TIME HAS COME"....
#GODSAVENIGERIA!!!

For more details, contact us on:
www.messengerjspee..com/2014/05

Email: goodshepherdmissionaries@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/@thegideonsquad
Phone: +234(0) 8162337208, +234(0) 8029643864, +234(0) 8068884458.
Re: The Divine Picture Of Nigeria By John-sogbete Princewill by williamwang(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively  

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s
Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

Need To Exchange Naira, Pay For gift Cards Add whatsapp+86 13185094500

(1) (Reply)

"Have Faith In God." / Should I Do This ......or Continue Being Depressed?.pls Advice / Do You Know That Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.