Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

HOWFI Confers 'humanitarian Idol Of The Year Award' On GYSAPEO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOWFI Confers 'humanitarian Idol Of The Year Award' On GYSAPEO (151 Views)

GYSAPEO Calls On Nigerians To Rise Against Insecurity And Electoral Fraud / GYSAPEO Wins Entrepreneur Organization Of The Year Award / BREAKING: GYSAPEO Launches Grassroots Development 0% Loan Scheme In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOWFI Confers 'humanitarian Idol Of The Year Award' On GYSAPEO by PeterOnu(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2021
By Oriri Peter

A Non Profit Organization, Husband of Widows Foundation International, (HOWFI) founded to improve sustainable grass-root community development by enhancing gender equality, and improving the welfare of vulnerable groups such as Widows, Orphans, Children, and Youths has conferred a 'Humanitarian Idol Of the year Award' on Mr. Chuks Ozegbe Emmanuel, the President of the Global Youth Skills Acquisition and Poverty Eradication Organization (GYSAPEO).

According to the Chairman of HOWFI, Mr. Ngozi Chinatu Dickson, Global Youths Skills Acquisitions and Poverty Eradication Organization emerged as the winner of 'Humanitarian Idol of the Year’ after a rigorous process of nomination, vetting and voting describing him as an emotional person who has a soft spot for Widows, orphans and the vulnerable.

The Husband of Widows Foundation International is an organization with the core vision to develop and implement tailored sustainable programs for effective capacity building and poverty reduction at grassroots levels, empowering women and youth, and communities to be self-sufficient in their diverse field of endeavors.

GYSAPEO is one of the leading Humanitarian NGO in Nigeria and has for over 10 years proven credible and reliable through its numerous community service projects and events that have transformed individuals and communities at large, this have earn them several awards and honors.

The Award was presented to the organization by the Chairman Board of Trustees, Mr. Ngozi Chinatu Dickson and the host of others on the 9th of March, 2021 at his Cooperate Headquarters in Abuja.

The occasion was graced by dignitaries from all works of life.

According to the GYSAPEO National president, in his speech, noted that “It is quite heartwarming that today, the Husband of Widows Foundation International has grown and it's doing well in it's humanitarian drive, I'm excited to see you grow to this level, I appreciate God for seeing your organization through, the Award will energize me to do more, caring for the needy and the less privileged is a call I must answer and I believe that's what God want everyone of us to do. I dedicate this Award to my Lord Jesus Christ, my Board Members, All state coordinators, my staff and the less privileged", He said.

Source: www.naijavoicenews.com

(1) (Reply)

Politics Of Bitterness And Pdp's Deadly Plots To Kill Me / #fuelpricehike: Twitter Sparks Anger As Petrol Price Increases / Please I Need Your Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.