Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women (4899 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by TripleAkutigi: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Are U still looking for a Woman at your Age
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Mozegee: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
The day this clown of a president will complete his term.i really do not know how I will feel that day. By God grace I will give my self a little party.it has never been easy since this man became the president of this country.life has been so difficult.He will go down in history as worst president this Nation has ever had.
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Temptee101(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
See presido wey mumu.

You never empower your brain finish, na women?

I laugh...

This country is finished.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Classcaptain1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Empowerment with the gbola
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Mozegee: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
The day this clown of a president will complete his term.i really do not know how I will feel that day. By God grace I will give my self a little party.it has never been easy since this man became the president of this country.life has been so difficult.He will go down in history as worst president this Nation has ever had.l

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Temptee101(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
The women better reject it before he empowers them with incompetence and failure.
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by snowball11(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
We saw one of your empowerment in the appointment of Hushmummy into your disaster ministry! grin

What a Hushgovernment! undecided
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
but your wife belomgs to the kitchen and other room...
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
What Power Is He Talking Abt? Is It Raypower, Npower, Manpower Or Womanpower?

1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Bar1941(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
With herdmen attack I guess? Crazy old morón.
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
With terrorism and banditry?
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by ofiko123(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
We hope you fufil your promise sir..
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simply, Continue .......
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Annistars: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yes yes in the other room �
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by sevo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bornu2ndson:
Ewu. Where is your wife, empower her first

Lol
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mr. President, who's overlooking that boys are empowered?? Or are they monsters that can fend for themselves? All this empowering women is unnecessary, when a woman deserves and earns anything, not even the most adjudged Woman hater would stop her! So they should merit whatever they get like their fellow gender! Nobody or gender should be given a free pass to be successful and the other marginalized! Feminism is just a nicely cooked word for Women supremacy ! Which shouldn't be encouraged!!!
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by IamAsiri: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please how many has he already done that he's "continuing"? 1 dollar to 1 naira angry. Smh undecided
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i will this, will that.. after six years oooo

BUT HE REALLY TRIED ON WOMEN ASPECT
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by Kennilistic: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
I will continue to empower women..... . Oga you first dey empower them before?
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by jubilee55f: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Just like you have empowered your wife Aisha to run away from you to Dubai for some months now. For fear of you sending your Fulani killers after her for telling you the bitter truth. Mad man.
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by wildikeman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Where... In ze Oza room ba?
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by DoctorStylish: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
You Sure ?
Re: Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigerian women kill u there!

angry

Clueless, fake ass empowering machine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Resigned – Okonjo-iweala! / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.