Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Breaking: Chioma Spotted With A Mystery Man On A Date-tiz Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Chioma Spotted With A Mystery Man On A Date-tiz Naija (978 Views)

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Chioma Spotted With A Mystery Man On A Date-tiz Naija by SoPaid: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Exclusive from Tiz Naija
@tiznaija

Chioma Avril Rowland

Check the pictures on the website below
http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/03/breaking-chioma-spottedon-date-with.html

Re: Breaking: Chioma Spotted With A Mystery Man On A Date-tiz Naija by zebjoe: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Davido's Reply Why He Broke Up With Chioma And His New Girlfriend.
Again, Davido made his way into the news, this time for allegedly cheating on his purported fiancée and baby mama, Chioma Rowland.

Davido had been alleged with cheating scandal last year 2020, but that died down after a while,

Rumors started again when the Model Mya Yafai came to Nigeria last year to spend Christmas with Davido.

Both lovebirds even journeyed to Accra Ghana, as part of their unforgettable rendezvous.
Yafai testified that she enjoyed herself as she wrote on Instagram: “I Love you Africa”.

Reports said Chioma had stopped wearing her engagement ring since December, having gotten wind of Davido’s new romance.

The promise in the assurance video seems to have faded and even the plans for a 2021 wedding now looks bleak.

Watch all about why Davido Broke Up With Chioma and His New Girlfriend here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEjhCDqV-I

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Female Clerk Is Seen Chopping Her Ex-boyfriend's Big Rod / Singer Chidinma Ekile Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.