Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (89339 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congrats
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by EdoAirline: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
SMH....

She Finally Married her ToTography teacher....

They be acting as if they just fell in love now...

They've had eyes for each other since the ToTography class....

Ozuo People

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by adanny01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Isn't that King in the Halita Soap?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by pius49(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hope Uzodinma he won't flog you again as his wife. E get why
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by AfonjaFirstSon: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fictitious
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by akinshivic(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
d geography master will be popping champagne for her till death do them part !!!!!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

BTW, I hope the Geography Teacher was not abusing the female student whom must have been a minor at the ss2 level
Una too look for trouble. Which kaen thin be this nah?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

BTW, I hope the Geography Teacher was not abusing the female student whom must have been a minor at the ss2 level

Age of consent is 13... tongue
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Henri8: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I guess the flogging aspect was part of the game to gets her attention, flogging a student for coming late to Geography class is absolutely unnecessary.
Imagine. Geography of all courses.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I guess the flogging aspect was part of the game to gets her attention, flogging a student for coming late to Geography class is absolutely unnecessary.

flogging can mean anything in Nigeria

read in between the line, always flogging. real nigarr understand the bae
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
I nearly married one of my students sef
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
EdoAirline:
SMH....

She Finally Married her ToTography teacher....
They be acting as if they just fell in love now...
They've had eyes for each other since the ToTography class....
Ozuo People
Well, it isn't an issue, provided that they weren't having sexual relations during her school days.
It is good for human beings to have a childhood which generally ends at age 18.
Childhood cannot be replaced and it isn't fair for anybody to have sexual relations with anybody under that age as you destroy them for life.
But the story doesn't say anything about sex.
So it is good that they later met up after her schooling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Tokskob2008:
All this unwanted stories, getting old and boring abeg.

bad belle!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

The guy is not actually intelligent. If he's not making doltist comments (like e obviously did here), then he is either glorifying fraudulent activities (Yahoo) or promoting drug abuse.

Please endeavor to ignore such lot next time.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations! May God bless your union, Amen!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
uuzba:

Well, it isn't an issue, provided that they weren't having sexual relations during her school days.
It is good for human beings to have a childhood which generally ends at age 18.
Childhood cannot be replaced and it isn't fair for anybody to have sexual relations with anybody under that age as you destroy them for life.
But the story doesn't say anything about sex.
So it is good that they later met up after her schooling.

you're so naive. so after NYSC no communication between them? the guy just finished Nysc and boom they jam ba?

wetin all this small girls dey do for my area ehn, I can't vouch for ladies again
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Oshokalo: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
now she will get the real flogging in the other room
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by veekid(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Halita and king

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by zubimete(f): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations dear. This reminds me of my geography teacher as well. Corper kabiru. I still remember the fun we share in class.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Imagine!!! Most especially flogging a girl for coming late. He will pay for that flogging in the marriage.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
smart1204:
Beautiful couple... This is why it's good for a teacher to be friendly to the students, you never know your future wife may be among them.
Do teachers go to school to look for wife?
For a male teachers not necessarily. In fact you'd ruin your reputation showing interest in underaged girls.
You even risk being labelled as a pedophile.
For Female teachers, 0%. What does a mature woman want with a small catarrh-nose boy, still living in his mummy's house, when Hummer Jeep mature men are outside the school, throwing cash and flowers at her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

grin
Maxymilliano:

Ajebo pikin spotted

we wey attend pkako school know se teachers no dey flog for necessity but for itchy hands

I remember Mr Itama and Mr Ajayi touch your toes for Igbobi junior high

those ones get flogging as hobby if them no flog dem no go feel alright
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Primase: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

Feminists! They always see men as enemies. The man has married her, case closed!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

grin
Only geography, abi?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
smart1204:
Beautiful couple... This is why it's good for a teacher to be friendly to the students, you never know your future wife may be among them.

No teacher should even be thinking (nor otherwise contemplating) that one of his students will be his future wife...SMH! angry
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Erimmy2(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
JosephXavier:
These are the actor and actress that casted in the popular TV show Halita

How come they met in school ?
Yeah, you're right. King and Halita. And they were even lovers at some point in sitcom.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
What nonsense?
smart1204:
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Tokskob2008:
All this unwanted stories, getting old and boring abeg.

Your b*tching is “old and boring” grin grin grin

It is not by force to read any story...
Simply use the SCROLL feature on your device! SMH
>
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Lankymafiaso: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
No be halita be dat..
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by fergie001: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Congratulations to those who choose to get married.
Come back here.......comman explain what you just said here!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
fergie001:

Come back here.......comman explain what you just said here!
Fergie, is it a MUST for everyone to get married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.