Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) (45761 Views)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by shiffynaani(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Rubbish!! Old museum train.

Refurbished 1950s train.

Billions was spent and this is what they could deliver?

Nigerians, this is all what they could muster for you in this 21st century. Too bad
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Mide3367: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
otokx:

Hope you used an earpiece and did not disturb others?
nay na very low music I play
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Mide3367: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Op you guys didn't run into herdsmen crossing the rail track with their relatives cows...?
lol grin
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Mide3367: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
frozen70:

How much is the fare
2k to Abeokuta
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Mide3367: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
brainhgeek:

Can you see it? What you won contract to start selling neatly and nicely packed food on board.
and na true o. But u gats know person sha
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
So I had this impromptu trip to take to Abeokuta today and I decided to use the new lagos ibadan railway and then drop at Abeokuta Station. I got pretty late to the station as I no plan the trip before but I met the train. It left Ebute metta station at 4pm sharp and zoom off.

Insert is when I got my ticket.

Note: you must hold a valid ID card to board the train and no POS so hold ur cash.

Abeg move to front page
na only ebutte Metta person fit enter d train go abk?
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by yashau(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
smiley
Simplyleo:
Shildren of 8, frustration, anger and perdition reacting will be like:

1. Celebrating mediocrity
2. Did Buhari do it with his money?
3. Archaic railway system.
4. OP, how much Buhari pay you for this lies.
5. This project was completed by gej.
6. This is gej initiative, where is Buhari own?
7. How does this affect us?
8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?
10. They want to divert our attention.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Maconstruct(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
This is how it's supposed to be. Use your post to attract development to your region.

No be like all these south eastern fools that call themselves Igbo leaders.

Una dey hail Jonathan but he no fit build railway for una.

Una don dey lick Buhari's nyansh but he no fit build railway for una.

TUFIAKWA!!!

Too personal. Watch yr BP.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oga shout up if you have nothing to contribute, idiot, mind you don't bring that stupid phrase that I should travel and see. i grew up in Europe so I guess am even more western than you, so go way with your enemy of progress mentality
Numerouno94:
Celebrating mediocrity..

BMC nairaland resident zombies luv this kinda news; u will see them constituting a nuisance in this thread soon.

Modified: They re already constituting a nuisance. Such predictable imps.

Wen oda nations re trying to improve an already inproved welfare nd lives of her citizens, these ones here re still discussing Cows. This 21st century Nigeria is still preoccupied wit d issue of cows.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Oshokalo: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
give us Lagos to benin,I dislike that redeem hold up
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Numerouno94 post=99773521]

Ur d brainwashed retard here. Anyone who stands up against this evil regime is called "Ipob" u see how myopic u re?. Useless good for nothing miscreant who sold his soul for a 30k stipend.

Such a unrine-soaked, doll-humping, scab- infested asshole.

Poverty kill u dere.[/s]

Obviously you.must be living in a miserable low life existence just to think that someone will come online for 30k. See how dumb and shallow you are.
Poverty that has already rendered you and your useless likes delusional reta@ded and idiotic.
I can feed your whole clan with what I make in one day for a whole year.
Ba@tard retard.

Audio Money. Everybody on Nairaland is wealthy..
Oga carry ur poverty infested life nd get d Bleep out of my mention.
See d idiot dat wanna feed me. I blame nairaland; ppl wey nor reach u go open dia gutter likened mouth nd dia leprosy infested hands to type gibberish. Only God knws d hole u typing this rubbish from.
Billionaire indeed. U wanna feed me. Buffalo like u.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Angelacruz: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
cool
Pink lips is the first sign of a useless boyfriend.
[img]

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
tempusfugit:
Oga shout up if you have nothing to contribute, idiot, mind you don't bring that stupid phrase that I should travel and see. i grew up in Europe so I guess am even more western than you, so go way with your enemy of progress mentality

Who is this one again? Mr Europe? I guess its ur first time on a plane dat u had to make it ur profile pics.

Everybody b claiming wealthy nd bigboy online. Abeg carry ur lizard lukin head out of my mention. Good Riddance. Empty barrel.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
2k to Abeokuta

OK thanks
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Now we have kaduna Abuja, seaport - Lagos ibadan, warri itakpe, Abuja Light train airport to city, Lagos is currently bliuding metro, they re extending warri to Abuja while extending Lagos ibadan to Niger Republic passing through kano(which is very strategic for revenue from Niger Republic and other countries beside without no access to the ocean) and they re starting eastern railway construction, am worried about the coming administration hopefully will continue from where buhari stopped!!! May God bless all citizens of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
I see nothing special about the picture, I just felt cute, For you to think that me putting my picture while inside a plane means I am trying to tell people that am weathly means you Grew up in a village in Nigeria, because traveling with a plane is not sign of wealthy or richness whatsoever, anyways this says alot about your type mentality, such mentality worth no attention
Numerouno94:

Who is this one again? Mr Europe? I guess its ur first time on a plane dat u had to make it ur profile pics.

Everybody b claiming wealthy nd bigboy online. Abeg carry ur lizard lukin head out of my mention. Good Riddance. Empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think there is anyone on this platform that understand my cousins from the yeast like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
I will try this one day

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Simplyleo: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:

I don't think there is anyone on this platform that understand my cousins from the yeast like you.
Better run before they arrive oh. They are on their way.

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
SW is moving. my eastern brothers you need to follow suit. hold your leaders accountable. we have to all win together

Please is this not a federal project? Hold who accountable? You sellouts!
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
wwwihy:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Who sign it into the budget. You wish it was your Buhari. Show me one infrastructural project that has come to reality that was signed by your beloved APC.

Better thank PDP for signing it into the federal budget.

The only project am aware APC signed are linked to Niger republic.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Audio Money. Everybody on Nairaland is wealthy..
Oga carry ur poverty infested life nd get d Bleep out of my mention.
See d idiot dat wanna feed me. I blame nairaland; ppl wey nor reach u go open dia gutter likened mouth nd dia leprosy infested hands to type gibberish. Only God knws d hole u typing this rubbish from.
Billionaire indeed. U wanna feed me. Buffalo like u.

I'm not a so called billionaire but I can feed you and your whole family without breaking a sweat.
I bet I have been making good legitimate money before you were even conceived.
My daily income alone when converted into naira without a doubt is enough for you to start trade in your evil enclave- FACT.
Dumb ass idiotic retard.
Get a FVCKING life and FVCK off.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Mide3367: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
RealEzee:
na only ebutte Metta person fit enter d train go abk?
yes
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by onuman: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
AdekunleScience:
Natural Propangadists should be used to replace the collective name of the people from the region in bold.
Now these are the fiscal reality in the country called Nigeria:
2. Out of all the regions in Nigeria Yorubaland generates highest revenue for the FG. The revenues from Yorubaland which has been appropriated by the FG include; seaport revenues, airport revenue, customs, stamp duty, vat, education tax, company income tax, ict tax, etc.
3. Additionally, Yorubaland gives FG its second highest source of foreign exchange, that is cocoa. This used to be the highest foreign exchange earner before the 70s, when oil exploitation started.
3. The Niger Delta region currently generates the highest foreign exchange for the FG but not the highest revenue.
Mind you Ondo state, Yorubaland is part of ND. Lagos also produces oil.
4. For clarity sake, yes Niger Delta generates highest foreign exchange which is a form of revenue, however Yorubaland generates more revenue for the FG in form taxes.
In conclusion, the most productive region in Nigeria in terms of revenue accrued to FG is Yorubaland, followed by ND. All other regions are net liabilities. Hence, the sequence for establishing such infrastructure should rightly be;
1. Yorubaland
2. ND
3. Other regions. Depending on their contributions to the national purse.

You live in fantasy World.

You lie to the birds of the air, not to persons who are in Nigeria and know the revenue generation sources of Nigeria.

You would have since declared Oduduwa Republic if the economic permutations you made above are anything close to reality.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by kolawin(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Going to try this soon. I hope it's memorable and not disappointing.
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

8. Govt of lies.
9. What is the cost?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
#Fact
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2021
onuman:

You live in fantasy World.

You lie to the birds of the air, not to persons who are in Nigeria and know the revenue generation sources of Nigeria.

You would have since declared Oduduwa Republic if the economic permutations you made above are anything close to reality.
We would like you to prove him wrong...
Factories in Ogun start alone are more than factories is 2 or 3 eastern states combined.
Lets not talk about the border....
how do you think the Custom Service keeps breaking their own record year in year out?
If you can't prove him wrong please be nice enough to remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2021
shiffynaani:
Rubbish!! Old museum train.

Refurbished 1950s train.

Billions was spent and this is what they could deliver?

Nigerians, this is all what they could muster for you in this 21st century. Too bad
I actually love the speed trains your PDP gave us during their 16 years in office... I mean they real good ainit...
Question: Have you ever been able to buy a bicycle for anyone in your life?
or should I be asking if you can afford a bicycle?
I think you should answer the 2nd one first
Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Ijaya123:
N2,000 from Lagos to Abeokuta, that quite on the high side.
I don't think so.
Oshodi to ABK by road last I heard was 1k. Consider the fact that he was moving from Ebutte metta. and he didn't have to wait for a bus to move whenever it got filled up. you won't have the luxury of charging your phones, AC, legroom, restrooms etc on a bus. I think its just fair.
I am currently in ABK, I will the train a try om my next trip here.

1 Like

Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by Basher8583: 1:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Numerouno94:
Celebrating mediocrity..

BMC nairaland resident zombies luv this kinda news; u will see them constituting a nuisance in this thread soon.

Modified: They re already constituting a nuisance. Such predictable imps.

Wen oda nations re trying to improve an already inproved welfare nd lives of her citizens, these ones here re still discussing Cows. This 21st century Nigeria is still preoccupied wit d issue of cows.

This news pain this IPOB enter bone marrow. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / Abacha Road: Port Harcourt Downtown- Exclusive Pictures & Video / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.