Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Have Come To Ask Who Get Connection To Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Come To Ask Who Get Connection To Help Me (243 Views)

The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / 7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Come To Ask Who Get Connection To Help Me by daniel56(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Asking of help is now normal thing to me,
I Apply for Immigration Service,, I also apply for N-POWER, most important I need Help in ''FEDERAL CIVIL SERIVCE COMMISSION''
Incase you want to know the state, is DELTA STATE, I was told by one of the staff in OFFICE OF ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION {OAGF} that I need to know the COMMISSIONAL of My State so, may GOD Make It Easy
Anybody who have a connection should help me,
I Will Be very please, If Any one can be of Help. I know some people here can be of Help.
I know someone is going to insult me, I don't care.
ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP, CAN SAVE MY NUMBER 08066855904.

I WILL KEEP ASKING AND PRAYING
Re: I Have Come To Ask Who Get Connection To Help Me by Mide3367: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Receptionist (lekki) / Job Opportunities In A Sales Company In IKORODU, Lagos-state / Cleaners Needed At A Company In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.