Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. (6743 Views)

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Do you need a genuine tinted permit? a permit you can verify yourself and be rest assured? Do you also need to register your vehicle?just holla me and check my signature. it's payment after delivery and verification. my contact below my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Good morning and have a great day ahead
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by zero824(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2021

Genuine and quality services
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by Mecoy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
I just got my tinted glass permit from ospreywin and I must confess that he is probably the most professional Nigerian I have come across.

He delivered promptly and only denanded payment after I had recieved the document.

There was an issue with the document, he rectified without trying to extort me.

I appreciate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by Frando29(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
ospreywin:
Do you need a genuine tinted permit? a permit you can verify yourself and be rest assured? just holla me and check my signature. it's payment after delivery and verification. my contact below my signature.
Do you handle medical report too?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Frando29:

Do you handle medical report too?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by lekan4id(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
I need a tinted permit... How much do you charge
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2021
lekan4id:
I need a tinted permit... How much do you charge

12k but chat me up on WhatsApp 08144476474
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Good morning
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Do you need a spy plate? Customized number plate and dealer number plates? Just dm for genuine and affordable processing. 08144476474 for more enquiries
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by holarthayor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
I must confess that he is probably the most professional Nigerian I have come across.

He delivered promptly and only denanded payment after I had recieved the document.

There was an issue with the document, he rectified without trying to extort me.

i think the guy should change its name to 2sure. because the guy na sure guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by omakay(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can we deal?

Am in PH
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Contact me 08144476474
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Season's greetings... Contact me for your tinted permit and medical report
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Very much available to process your vehicle documents and tinted permit
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by noobody(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
ospreywin:
Very much available to process your vehicle documents and tinted permit

Vehicles with just the back doors factory tinted and back glass needs tints permit too?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
noobody:

Vehicles with just the back doors factory tinted and back glass needs tints permit too?
Yes sir
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by noobody(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
ospreywin:

Yes sir

Thank you for swift response smiley
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
noobody:

Thank you for swift response smiley
You're welcome sir but our whatsapp channel is more efficient.. You can just make enquiries on WhatsApp 08144476474
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just send in a whatsapp message and I'm always available for you.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by SlyPe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day Sir,I would need a tint permit for my LR3.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ivcraig(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
I just did my tinted permit but they mistakenly added an alphabet to my name. What do I do?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2021
ivcraig:
I just did my tinted permit but they mistakenly added an alphabet to my name. What do I do?
Keep using it sir
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2021
SlyPe:
Good day Sir,I would need a tint permit for my LR3.
Please send in a whatsapp message
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2021
Happy new month
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
Don't go far I'm available 24/7
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2021
Verifiable tinted permit at ease
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ignis: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
Please does tinted permit do expire?
If yes, how long does it take to expire?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
ignis:
Please does tinted permit do expire?
If yes, how long does it take to expire?
Tinted permit is a one-off document. It doesn't expire.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2021
I'm available
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
It's a new month, get your documents at ease with us.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good day..... Contact me for your vehicle registration, Lagos number plates if you're in other states

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My 04 Maxima Keeps Burning My Coil / Troublesome Camry And Vibration / Survey:5 Most Common Faults That Appear In New Cars Within The First 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.