Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! (311 Views)

See What The Owner Of Nairaland Owner Sa(idseun Osewa) / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / What Do You Think Nairaland Owner Should Implement To Make The Forum A Good One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
I created a thread about how I'll help you make money by insulting Nigerian girls but mods deleted the thread for and banned me. He just want you to roam Nairaland without making money for yourself
Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
I get banned almost every time for spreading the beautiful message above and I'll definitely get banned again but before then, I'll help many of you make money by insulting this useless set of girls.
Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
What you have to do

Spam several comment sections with "Nigerian girls are useless."
I'll pay you £1 for 2000 posts. You can withdraw your funds at the end of every month.

Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Any lady interested will be able to withdraw every two weeks and they'll earn £2 per 1000 posts.

1 Like

Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Accounts created after 2015 are not allowed.

1 Like

Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by heendrix(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
wyry02:
What you have to do

Spam several comment sections with "Nigerian girls are useless."
I'll pay you £1 for 2000 posts. You can withdraw your funds at the end of every month.

Have you finished paying mosdii and has he withdrawn yet??
Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
I'll fly Nigerian girls with highest number of the posts into England.

Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by wyry02: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
—Accounts created after 2015 are not accepted
—You must spam with or more than 2000 posts per day.
—Minimum withdrawal threshold is £50

1 Like

Re: REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! by lilvicky68(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oga your werey dey confused..shift abeg

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Does Sealer Factory Floor Improve The Look & Functionality Of The Floor? / How To Write Npower Test For Batch 2021 – Talkgeria / Ever Heard Of Indomie Cafe?, I Made A Review Of The Restaurant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.