Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story (52632 Views)

Breaking News- Pastor Essa Ogorry Who Refused To Wed Couple For Being 5 Mins Lat / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / You Could Be Attacked For Believing A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by lereinter(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
The truth will be revealed even on judgement day

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Myself2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding.

If the Pastor was as sick as the story alleges, then he should have applied wisdom and not gone for the wedding no matter the pressure.

Why would he seek to please others at grave risk of his own health( life) ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by miky(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
I know pastor essa personally! and he was far from egoistic! He was a disciplined and thoughtful man

He was indeed ill, he had just buried his wife, and had to fly in, exhausted, tired and heartbroken to conduct a wedding ceremony.

Anigreat:
shocked

Cooked story
Fake story to Garnered sympathy for the egoistic pastor.

He was battling with ill health yet still have the mind to spoiled someone's happiest day.

Rest in peace
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by seguntijan(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:
My attention has be drawn to a thread on this forum where some Nairaland ladies were marketed for potential husbands and some people wondered why I was not on the list of those marketed.

Listen my fellow nairalanders, good things do not need advertisement before they are sold. And again, ever wondered why Ferraris are not advertised on TVs? That's because those buying Ferraris don't seat to watch TVs. I can't be marketed on this forum because my future hubby can never be from here. God forbid

werey dey disguise.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Nellsworld(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
The couple and their guests are to be blamed, can they do that if it was in a catholic or Anglican church, cos time is time, no African time, you fixed time, the pastor even manage to come at that time the couple fixed as bad as his health, and they were raining insults on him, God knows that its not me cos even if na one minute late, i have canceled every appointment, can they do that in court marriage or if they were in their various work place, can they come late for a meeting
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by capnies: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Vividly remember how he was Bashed here!
It's quite unfortunate!

Anyway he is gone. If he died in Christ he is right now in Everlasting and Glorious Joy!

HAS HE BEEN JUDGED SLREAFY?
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by brainhgeek(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
True or false,I referenced 'the danger of one sided story's when the wedding news broke the internet.
I am waiting the the clergy but I still need to hear the couple's side

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Kingrefreshed: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Cooked story

He was battling with ill health yet still have the mind to spoiled someone's happiest day.

Rest in peace

Take!!
People like you are the reason why we're where we are today as a country.

Too daft!

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Ruggman: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Anigreat post=99776720]shocked

Cooked story

Rest in peace[/quo :. It is unfortunate that you are saying this after reading such heart touching story and seeing the man's obituary. What is in wedding that a pastor should die in other to please selfish couples?. Let them go on and enjoy their throphy, but your like should be careful with careless comments . God is watching us, it is not a crime to be a pastor.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by markkuss: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:
My attention has be drawn to a thread on this forum where some Nairaland ladies were marketed for potential husbands and some people wondered why I was not on the list of those marketed.

Listen my fellow nairalanders, good things do not need advertisement before they are sold. And again, ever wondered why Ferraris are not advertised on TVs? That's because those buying Ferraris don't seat to watch TVs. I can't be marketed on this forum because my future hubby can never be from here. God forbid

We can't tell for real what's on your mind
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Mykelhendriz: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:

Get you information right! It is not Ferrari they don’t advertise, it is Lamborghini
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Heterodox(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:

lol...it could be me grin
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by TheMostComplex1: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:

Lol you're mouthed
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by deavicky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:

see ur mouth. If u no know, try know now because some Niggas (i mean single person) here rich pass ur full direct family.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by AuroraB(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Cooked story

Rest in peace
... the author and op hopes this will be believed by some gullible Nigerians cheesy
Alas! Eye don tear grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
He died in Christ.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by femifemi1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigerians and believing in only one side of every story na two inseparable things...
What the pastor did was bad to an extent but Nigerians calling for his head was baddest

Court Judges also pass judgement base on what is presented before them. And the presentation could be by audio, visual etc

Only God sees and knows the true story....not even the one we thought we saw.,...cos life itself mirage.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by MrD2: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
This looks lile a story concocted to whip up sympathy
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by djon78(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nationale:
The video was clear during the time the said wedding was cancelled. The couple were just 5 minutes late and not 1 hour. Again, he waited for them for a whole 1 hour only to tell them to have him wed them privately? This story was loosely put together. Where is the spirit of forgiveness that they preach all the time? If he was patient enough to wait for 1 hour then why not forgive them and wed them having also flown all the way from Lagos. Haba! Make unna sofry dey twist story. Na because him be MOG.

RIP sha.

I think we should judge things soundly
For a pastor who was on sick bed battling terminal sickness and he left the hospital flew all the way from Lagos to Ph, means the man honored them
He may have become incapacitated, having waited for a while
People with terminal sickness goes through lots of pain
I have seen such before
Suggesting that a junior pastor Weds them wasn't bad seeing his condition which after some days he died

The couple's raining insult on the man is very gross. Almost every Nigerian is very angry and little thing dey don start to shout
And this is common with Nigerians

Citizens of other African countries ain't like this
They are much cool and disposed to life

Life is not about shouting and making noise all over the place in an unruly and rude manners

Watch the oyibos, even the Asians, you can never see them behave in such manner. It's animals in the zoo that behaves like that

Our people seriously need to change honestly
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Judybash93(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by saphiere(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
deavicky:
see ur mouth. If u no know, try know now because some Niggas (i mean single person) here rich pass ur full direct family.
D tell u say I need rich men?
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by rahij: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
[/quote][quote]
nonsense[quote author=Anigreat post=99776720]shocked

Cooked story

Rest in peace[]
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by EbenezerTriumph: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
saphiere:
Do you have proof? How many times will I have you warned you about connecting me to other accounts here?
I've reported to the mods.
they will do the needful and place you wey you belong.
unemployed troll
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by saphiere(f): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I've reported to the mods.
they will do the needful and place you wey you belong.
unemployed troll
I don't mingle with school dropouts or those begging for 300mb to browse. Goodnight.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Belleful: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Brutee:
Nonsense upon Nonsense. The couple must be sick and should be ashamed of themselves if this was true. Why don't people like to have a low budget wedding? It's truly baffling. Smh
I believe you are a kindergarten child.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Belleful: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Anybody that believe this nonsense write up should have his head examined. The man is dead. Allow him to rest in piece. You his boys should buria in piece, and stop trying to do damage control.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Glorious exit.

He was called by his creator.

Goodbye, pastor.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by robosky02(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nationale:
The video was clear during the time the said wedding was cancelled. The couple were just 5 minutes late and not 1 hour. Again, he waited for them for a whole 1 hour only to tell them to have him wed them privately? This story was loosely put together. Where is the spirit of forgiveness that they preach all the time? If he was patient enough to wait for 1 hour then why not forgive them and wed them having also flown all the way from Lagos. Haba! Make unna sofry dey twist story. Na because him be MOG.

RIP sha.

I thought you will use your rationality

This version of the story said the
1 pastor has been battling with health for a while and so needed to retire to his office to rest
2. They even gave the couples two option come over to be joined in the office if he must do it or just allow the associate conduct the wedding
3. That the Pastor even passed on few days after this whole wedding issue shows indeed he wasn't in fine health condition

What are you still arguing with your mouse and keyboard
There is always 2 side to a coin, 6 side to a dice and many side to a story

But the fact most time is not the truth......ask Joseph was is clothes with Potifers wife yes FACT but the truth is Joseph didn't touch her

Believe whatever you like.....
Re: Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story by Basher8583: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2021
samwheel:
Women are demons, see how d evil bride dey do like say d pastor na devil, while dey were d ones at fault. Making people bash d pastor, Rip to him

Mumu. If na the couple die after going to another pastor to wed them, my guy man pastor for don start campaign say na holy ghost kill them cause they defied a man of gods decision.

My take here is the late pastor fvcked up. He went against everything enshrined in the bilble "peace, love, forgiveness etc and went on an ego grandstanding. He didnt look sick when he was grandstanding in front of a crying and betrayed couple. Well its too late to make amends.

Im sure the church is colapsing due to the fvck up and they are trying to launder his image.

Lol the anoited has kicked the bucket bearly after fvcking up. God was not happy with him so he sent the Holy spirit to end his stay in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.