Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I'm Begging Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Begging Please (1123 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Please please please, I'm begging you to support Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello all, my name is Ginikachi. I'm am expectant mother. Life is really bitting hard at home, my husband is bearing all the burden alone, he doesn't complain but I see his worried face always, My EDD is on the 7th of June and our house rent expires same month. It's too much for one man to bear. Please I'm using this medium to plead with our mummies and daddies here please if you have any baby things you can donate to help me with, I will be most grateful. I want to help my husband, it hasn't been easy getting a job. I'm resident in Cross river state. Thank you and God bless you all..
Re: I'm Begging Please by MufasaLion: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Go and work. Stop begging

1 Like

Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
Go and work. Stop begging

I would gladly work if you can get anyone for me. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Begging Please by MufasaLion: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
No family members?

1 Like

Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
No family members?
I do sir, but most family members won't help as long as you are married. They believe you are your husbands sole responsibility.
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
RoyalRoy.. Please
Re: I'm Begging Please by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uou know what, just pick the few baby items you will need for you to use after delivery

Take rest for about six months and then go out to look for jobs, even if it's just teaching

If you neglect this advice, you will still take in again during breast feeding, because you are free and not engaged in any challenging job

2 Likes

Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2021
frozen70:
Uou know what, just pick the few baby items you will need for you to use after delivery

Take rest for about six months and then go out to look for jobs, even if it's just teaching

If you neglect this advice, you will still take in again during breast feeding, because you are free and not engaged in any challenging job

Thank you for the advice
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good afternoon sir/madam
Re: I'm Begging Please by Zabiboy: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2021

Some people dont learn...
You and your husband can't take of yourselves and yet you both decided to have a child.....
Interesting....
You are doing well....Continue

1 Like

Re: I'm Begging Please by ahnie: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
not surprised.
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zabiboy:

Some people dont learn...
You and your husband can't take of yourselves and yet you both decided to have a child.....
Interesting....
You are doing well....Continue
Thanks
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
ahnie:
not surprised.

Thank you
Re: I'm Begging Please by dobnina(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gigi2021:
Hello all, my name is Ginikachi. I'm am expectant mother. Life is really bitting hard at home, my husband is bearing all the burden alone, he doesn't complain but I see his worried face always, My EDD is on the 7th of June and our house rent expires same month. It's too much for one man to bear. Please I'm using this medium to plead with our mummies and daddies here please if you have any baby things you can donate to help me with, I will be most grateful. I want to help my husband, it hasn't been easy getting a job. I'm resident in Cross river state. Thank you and God bless you all..

Y are you stressing yourself since your husband is not complaining. You are pregnant, pls relax and let your husband take his responsibilities.
The economy is hard and everybody is feeling the heat. No free money anywhere.
When the baby is 7months, you can take up a job, help your husband out, save and start a business.
But for now, there is nothing you can do. Dont embarass your husband by begging online. How would he feel if he finds out you are doing this.
The man is already trying his best, just keep encouraging and praying for him.
Re: I'm Begging Please by dobnina(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
You should even be grateful you have a husband by your side. So many single moms had to hustle their way out even with their potruding tummy with no help and they still survived without coming online.
Pls stop being ungrateful and greedy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
dobnina:

Y are you stressing yourself since your husband is not complaining. You are pregnant, pls relax and let your husband take his responsibilities.
The economy is hard and everybody is feeling the heat. No free money anywhere.
When the baby is 7months, you can take up a job, help your husband out, save and start a business.
But for now, there is nothing you can do. Dont embarass your husband by begging online. How would he feel if he finds out you are doing this.
The man is already trying his best, just keep encouraging and praying for him.

Thanks for the advice
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
dobnina:
You should even be grateful you have a husband by your side. So many single moms had to hustle their way out even with their potruding tummy with no help and they still survived without coming online.
Pls stop being ungrateful and greedy.

Greedy you say for trying to help my husband? Thanks anyway
Re: I'm Begging Please by dobnina(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gigi2021:

Greedy you say for trying to help my husband? Thanks anyway
Hear yourself, You are trying to help your husband that is not complaining by coming online to beg.
How does that sound right to you?
Re: I'm Begging Please by Gigi2021: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
dobnina:

Hear yourself, You are trying to help your husband that is not complaining by coming online to beg.
How does that sound right to you?

Madam please let me be, you are not in my shoes so you won't understand. Okay

1 Like

Re: I'm Begging Please by dobnina(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gigi2021:

Madam please let me be, you are not in my shoes so you won't understand. Okay
Okay, sorry ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Whose Life Does He Save? Mum Or Wife? / Her Husband Is A slowpoke Woman Of God Told Her / Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.