Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (70162 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Miracle1991: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

I agree with you, but don't also forget that this is Africa and the fact that somebody is your mother doesn't mean she can't harm you. There are so many cases of mothers being behind their children's problem. Either as a result of disagrement over choice of wife or husband or even money or property

That's why am saying he shouldn't just discard what the lady is saying. He should take his time to observe first before arriving at a conclusion.

It's possible that maybe she's been observing a particular trend whenever the man gives his mother money.
I pray your children will think the same way to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Pjoe238: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Please don't make that mistake of accepting that your mother is fetish. Even if she is fetish, she is still your mother. It is not right for your wife to be the person to send your own money to your mother , for what except your are not available to send it yourself. You have been the one sending money to your mother and taking care of your siblings before you even marry your wife. Your mother did not bewitch or kill you with fetish before you marry her, tell your wife that her own mother is fetish and you will see how she will react.

In fact your wife don't have any right to tell you how to spend on your mother. Your wife didn't know how your mother suffered to take train you and your siblings, now it's your turn to care of your mother and somebody from another place that don't even know what your mother passed through while bringing you up will come and be telling you nonsense in the name of wife, what an arrant nonsense. My brother, if you have the opportunity to buy car for your mother, please do it because she deserve more than that. Take care of your mother now that she is alive, don't let anybody in the name of wife deceive you. Me I am buying a car for my mother and throwing a big birthday party for my mom soon and my wife can't even question or stop that even if she don't have a car. I love my wife but I will always chose my mother over any woman on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.
That's nonsense, put your wife in her place. Let her know your family is your business and she should never interfere if she wants peace, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by cmikel: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

You are a fool if you let your wife control how you spend for your mom

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Pjoe238: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
But don't forget that the man has been given money to his mother long ago before he got married to the wife and the mother didn't kill him or render him poor whatever the wife thinks.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by saintjimos(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2021
nonen:
You married a bad wife, she’s the one who’s fetish and serving you fetishizes.

If you’ve always been sending your mum money yourself, it’s condescending to have your wife start doing that on your behalf.

Talking about fetishizes, your mum may be fetish - yes even if she is - she’s used those fetishizes for your good, that’s why you could earn to support her.

Don’t you think: for your wife to discover her fetishizes, your wife is also a fetish woman?

more grace , I like ya last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Heartdanny(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Any body way wan open mouth tell me say na my mama de do me, may that person become dumb forever for trying to say such evil. I don't care who that person is to me.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by lilyheaven: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Don't allow her to get into your head that your mum is fetish with your money or whatever lies she tells you in her bid to get you to stop giving your mum money. It's obvious from her telling you to ignore your mum's requests that she will not give her any money if you start giving the money through her. Do continue to take care of your mother and give her money directly as you've been doing. Don't allow your mother to suffer.

See me see wahala,
She wants to use style and corner the money ment for mama..
She doesn’t want mama to enjoy the fruit of her labour,.
I reject this type of wife for my brothers, my sons and great grandchildren, amen .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by nelklyn(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2021
Dem neva born the wife...no one’s gon tell me sh*t like that under my roof.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by olayi1992: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
From now wen sending anything to your mom your wife should not know about it bro, and tell her never to speak about your mom like dat again only if she want her daughter in law to do same to her
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Richy4(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2021
HBB1:

If you really could read between the lines you will detect my sarcasm.

Go figure!

Yea... If you know your emoji very well you would have known that I know... that I was serving you your sarcastic menu back..

But now I am 100% sure that you don't.. I have a good day

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Michhy123(f): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I want to address the fetish level

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.
Don't say what you don't know my dear, live everything to God
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Omihanifa: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Miracle1991:
I pray your children will think the same way to you.

You can say whatever you like, my opinion is my opinion.

All am saying is that the gentleman shouldn't just throw away what the wife said, he should observe first before taking any decision.

The fact that somebody is your parent doesn't mean they can't harm you or tamper with your destiny. Haven't you seen parents that used their children for rituals or even children that used their parents for rituals
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by authority2006(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

I agree with you, but don't also forget that this is Africa and the fact that somebody is your mother doesn't mean she can't harm you. There are so many cases of mothers being behind their children's problem. Either as a result of disagrement over choice of wife or husband or even money or property

That's why am saying he shouldn't just discard what the lady is saying. He should take his time to observe first before arriving at a conclusion.

It's possible that maybe she's been observing a particular trend whenever the man gives his mother money.

You are saying nonsense. In your first post, you even advised that the Op should try the wife's suggestion. Once he does that, there is no coming back. The fetish one here is the wife.
We're talking about the mother who relies on her son for everything, how fetish could she be? You need to borrow sense
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Giddyvocals(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Your mum didn't kill u since u were little, is now she wants to kill u? You knew ur mum before you got married, all of a sudden your wife tells you she is fetish and you believe her? Are u so gullible? Is your wife's mother or relations fetish too or it's just your mum.. I wonder if u guys write this stories to trend cos this is dum...
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by SteveDesmond: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Op, you can have many wives but, think and remember that, you can only have "a mother".
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Offpoint1: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

You're the wife right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by jacoik(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I want to address the fetish level

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.
God bless you more for telling that foolish boy of a man plain truth
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by authority2006(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

You were here as at 8:40am today but I guess you haven't made your decision regarding this post of yours. I said this because I realised that you haven't a single post after this post. Weak man. SIMP. Mtcheeew!
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Niece: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you'll be the greatest bastard and cursed fellow on earth if you listen to that useless devil bitch of a bastard you call wife.
nonsense
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Se.un
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

Rule 2 clearly violated and she deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by jacoik(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Just imagine!!!

What useless advice r u seeking??
Yo mum was not fetish............while spending her hard earned money on u...........jux to see u prosper..........but now dat u lil bit comfortable..........

One daughter of jazabel,daughter of a thousand dad............is somewhere trying to pit u against her abi??I hate dull brain!!!!

Think dummy!............

May.........thunder fire that yo leprous fingers u used for typing this sef...........Amen!!

Infact........u really need to be dragged on fp..........
Lalaclala!!!!!!!!!!
amennnnnnn!!!! 7 thunders from 7 seas ooooo. very useless boy

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by MummyD2020(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=naijadrivablog post=99815767]

Nkem, I won't say all I have seen about this topic. This is a public forum.

You asked a good question but the man should do a SECRET search on what his wife told him.

If it turns out the mother is a fetish, then he would know what to do, if not, the wife should be severely punished![/quote

I am in support of this 100%. No one is innocent in this life. Let me tell you. If the op likes, let him allow the wife manipulate him, that's his business. I am a proof of an ungrateful mother inlaw. When hubby brought me home, he was struggling, he was in so much money but mis management from his boys, he was also lavishing money, he was travelling to abroad and was just not careful with his business until everything almost came to a halt. Mind you, we did not date so you guys will not say I also lavished the money when we were dating. #1, I no see then. I am not supposed to be saying all this here but for clarifications. He took money from 2 micro finance banks and could not meet up, they were calling him and threatening him, ahh, his suppliers nko? We could not pay up ofcourse and we were been treated and talked to anyhow. In fact the humiliation was out of this world. Imagine new wife. When I went through his books of record in the shop, I found out he was owing lots and lots of companies. I couldn't comprehend that someone can actually be in this type of debt. It was horrific. I thought about leaving, where do I even begin with all this igbese? There was a time people trooped into my shop from the court, that they wanted to lock the shop, we were owing a certain amount. No form of humiliation that I didnt recieve just few weeks after marriage. I ran to my dad, when the threat was too much. I pleaded with him because I could not take the pressure again, this man paid the said amount to the micro finance that was even with the c of o of my house. That was when I knew that a c of o is a big document and yellow in colour, and offset the second debt in the second micro finance. Then we started paying off the little ones gradually. Although, there are other ones that are running into millions oh. But that bank and microfinance that had out c of o was very crucial. I got pregnant and my family decided that I should come to canada to deliver. To cut the story short, the issues that the whole thing brought made the relationship shaky. My family advised me to leave. I was even tired because not all men can manage financial problems well. So it was not rosy. I left to canada. My dad sponsored everything. I stayed there for almost three years and he sent me money twice. before I wanted to return, we made up. When I got back, there was a time my mother inlaw was talking on phone with me, she didnt know 5hat she did not cut the call, she said ' if he did not send money to you, you wouldn't have retuŕed' someone I helped clear his debt, gave him a Canadian with benefits, without a dime coming from him, got his house document, gave him some money I saved when I returned? What does this woman want from me? I was not there when you and your children were milking him dry, why didnt you people come up when he was down? When he had issues, everyone ran away. It was me that had nothing to do with his money that still ran around and paid the pressing debts off. So there is nothing you will do to some people that you can satisfy. So op should know better. Hubby knows how to strike a balance between his mom and wife, that's his issue. My hubby cannot be manipulated like that. I cant even try to suggest. Most people here are not married but they will jump into conclusions like champions.
Pls pardon any errors.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by authority2006(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

You can say whatever you like, my opinion is my opinion.

All am saying is that the gentleman shouldn't just throw away what the wife said, he should observe first before taking any decision.

Observe what exactly? Is the country not hard already? Many people have suffered misfortune just this year alone: business failures, accidents, sacking from work, illnesses. So, if op is unfortunate to experience one of this, you and his wife would just put that on the mother, right? Whereas, the truth is that nobody is immuned from misfortune, we could only hope for the better.

The fact that somebody is your parent doesn't mean they can't harm you or tamper with your destiny. Haven't you seen parents that used their children for rituals or even children that used their parents for rituals

The same destiny she herself relies on? The same destiny that's feeding her? The husband didn't notice this fetish thing all these years but it took one unfortunate girl from nowhere one or two years to notice this?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by double77: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2021
Valkrie:

Then you have no idea what is going on...I personal have friends who their mother have dealt with via witchcraft...the first the mum took his penis and made him useless, the second the mother and younger sister conspired to kill and all through witchcraft...the mother all confessed...not hear say but these are friends I talk to...the one with no penis is still alive to this day but amount to nothing...he is close to 60 years now...

You and Op have something in common because when fool and fool meet they both become foolish idiot.
Is like you have the ability of knowing people that their mother are witch. Either you are a witch or you watch too much Nigerian witch home video.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by KcAngel(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2021
SAY NO!!! TO THAT BRAINWASHED EVIL WOMAN CALLED UR WIFE!!!.... YOUR MAMA DEY FETISH BUH NEVER KILLED YOU WHEN YOU STILL PIKIN.... STAND LIKE A MAN AND GIVE THAT YOUR WIFE SERIOUS WARNING NOT TO EVER IN HER LIFE REFERR UR MUM AS BEEN FETISH.... TRUST ME ONE OF THIS PRAYER HOUSES IN FORM OF MINISTRY DON BRAINWASHED HER
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nkem222: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Nkem, I won't say all I have seen about this topic. This is a public forum.

From what I have experienced, I won't be sentimental about this, should it happen to me. The days are evil. Fathers use their children for sacrifice, mothers do too. What make people bad is the deity they serve. A witch mother may sacrifice her kids on the altar of power. But all these are spiritual matters (and you no say juju de, don't be deceived) and can't be solved with logic, sentiments, etc.

You asked a good question but the man should do a SECRET search on what his wife told him.

If it turns out the mother is a fetish, then he would know what to do, if not, the wife should be severely punished!
honestly I understand your point but the guy didnt notice anything fetish about the mum until he married his wife.the wife must be fetish to know that her mother in law is fetish
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by omaclarry(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2021
just here to read what "harry did right to stand by meghan" group have to say about this
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by HelpYourself(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

You are a walking corpse too

I said your soul is a waste not you are dead learn the difference.

I said that due to your warped reasoning and inability to sit and thinking like a human being

You are a desperate person

Such people are unstable and dangerous

You need help and mentoring

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Obason22(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Try and tell your wife that her mother is fetish woman too, let see her reaction

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Robinson155(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

Idiot
Your fetish mother didn’t kill you all this time

If you like allow your so called wife to cause wahala for you
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by mhizv(f): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Wonder what advice you're looking for.

You seem to be okay financially. Your mumsi didn't go fetish ever since na now?

The fact that you're even beginning to see reason with your wife, is appalling.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by ransomed: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Some people will never value their mother until she is gone back to her maker.
Your fetish wife wants you to give her money so that she can "jazz" mama with it.
That wicked wife of yours has made up her mind to kill your mother because mama is the only obstacle to her devilish intentions.
Open an account for mama, get ATM card for her and transfer to your precious mama account without the knowledge of your fetish sex mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.