Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways (21564 Views)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / FG To Concession Sagamu-benin, Nine Other Expressways / Presidential Visit: Parked Trailers Disappear Again From Expressways In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by garfield1: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nooo! Na your local government allocation, lol. This man sef

I dont want to sound insultive but you are forcing me to.reason logically.you cannot eat your cake and have it
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Awon wehre

What of dieziani loot,dasuki gate and many many more still walking free. No one in jil or beheaded.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by poweredcom(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
israelp:
am proud of ibori jara,e did well 4 delta state also looted d country national tresure too bad d mumu bayelsa man went n file his fellow southern man to d uk goverment.

So what do u expect Jonathan to do as a leader to support currupt people

Don't be biased pls ok

Ibori did well for delta state truth but he suppose do more than what is in delta today then other governor's follow
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by ALISMILE(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

go and say that to buhari in aso rock.....as a nigerian you free to enter aso rock anyhow....the doors are wide open.....stop compalining on nairaland
Gerrarohere
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
poweredcom:

So what do u expect Jonathan to do as a leader to support currupt people

Don't be biased pls ok

Ibori did well for delta state truth but he suppose do more than what is in delta today then other governor's follow
jonah fvckup,pple may hate ibori but d man got a gud heart 4 his pple,i wish his d president of d country rght now

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by backbone503(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ibori's to be repatriated loots belong to Delta state. Delta state government shouldnt allow FG to reloot their money.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Germi9:

useless man called Ibori,come see the way deltans are clapping and singing for him
FG didn't even mention a single road in Delta State,and the present governor is quiet

Edo and Delta are just examples of a people who love short cuts in life. The only thing uniting them is fraud, prostitution and gra gra. The sane ones among them hate to go to their villages grin

My mouth too bad these days.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Edo and Delta are just examples of a people who love short cuts in life. The only thing uniting them is fraud, prostitution and gra gra. The sane ones among them hate to go to their villages grin

em beta pass u
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
israelp:
em beta pass u

in prostitution, fraud and cultism and gra gra, Yes!
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

in prostitution, fraud and cultism and gra gra, Yes!
wetin u sabi?? Apart from those 1 u mention
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
israelp:
wetin u sabi?? Apart from those 1 u mention

I forgot to add that you Deltans and Edo people are only great at 'pidgin' level of grammar. Those 2 States need to be salvaged from crazy and bastard politicians too.

I feel for them. You people worship thieves and prostitutes who have 'entered' Ita-lee' and have built a 'flat'. grin
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Germi9: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

well.. you are right and i am sure you are from either of the states,but edo seems to be better politically
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I forgot to add that you Deltans and Edo people are only great at 'pidgin' level of grammar. Those 2 States need to be salvaged from crazy and bastard politicians too.

I feel for them. You people worship thieves and prostitutes who have 'entered' Ita-lee' and have built a 'flat'. grin
bastd i tink buhari is wrong wth ur head.u beta respect ur fade lanugage
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stallion93:
[s]This Uk sef, they really don’t want to help us I swear. Nobody cares, your government can Impoverish u for all they care. All these monies that they will use to facilitate our exodus from this God forsaken place and take care of us there pending when we see road clearly[/s]
Yet the same UK put Ibori on trial and convicted him regardless of the roadblocks set by the Victims (delta state government) insisting that he(Ibori) is innocent.
Even after conviction and serving his term in UK prison, he was given a heroes welcome on his return to Delta!
We are our problem in this country not the whites!
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Yet the same UK put Ibori on trial and convicted him regardless of the roadblocks set by the Victims (delta state government) insisting that he(Ibori) is innocent.
Even after conviction and serving his term in UK prison, he was given a heroes welcome on his return to Delta!
d man is stil beta than any nigeri politian til date
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Germi9:

well.. you are right and i am sure you are from either of the states,but edo seems to be better politically

None of them is better oh. I've got a few old friends from there that I have decided to disassociate from cos they speak bad grammar and are notorious about cult and gangs even at their adult lives.

I really think morality has left the people of Edo-Delta axis, for them life seems to revolve around fraud, cult, prostitution, politicians worship and hard drugs and juju ritualists stuff. The ones among them who do not participate in these vices, never visit those States except it is very important.

It is true.

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
israelp:
bastd i tink buhari is wrong wth ur head.u beta respect ur fade lanugage
This is an ensemble of the plumage. Typical Edo/Delta mechanical human grin
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:

None of them is better oh. I've got a few old friends from there that I have decided to disassociate from cos they speak bad grammar and are notorious about cult and gangs even at their adult lives.

I really think morality has left the people of Edo-Delta axis, for them life seems to revolve around fraud, cult, prostitution, politicians worship and hard drugs and juju ritualists stuff. The ones among them who do not participate in these vices, never visit those States except it is very important.

It is true.
eat beta food u say no,nw jst read wot u wrote if it mks sense to ur coconut head cool
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Stallion93(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

But they should pity the Ones that wants to run away from here at least, Help us run....Make it easier for us to run. They themselves know that such monies still will be relooted by same thieves so what’s the point? At least use that money to take care of Nigerian refugees in the Uk
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
israelp:
eat beta food u say no,nw jst read wot u wrote if it mks sense to ur coconut head cool
I do not write what illiterates understand.

grin cheesy
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not write what illiterates understand.

grin cheesy
u are no beta than buhari
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by CoolAmbience(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Be frank with yourself, if it were your state of origin funds that was looted will you allow it to be used somewhere else? Meanwhile your state needs serious development. The kind of politics we play in Nigeria is worrisome.

Yes, I will.

What serious development are you talking about?

Was it the FG that asked Ibori to loot his people's money?

What is worrisome is the fact that you want the FG to hand the fund to Okowa, who is an absolute non-perforner and a stooge of Ibori.

It is petty to be considering state of origin of the said fund above judicious application of same, in the overall best interests of Nigerians.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by israelp(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Yes, I will.

What serious development are you talking about?

Was it the FG that asked Ibori to loot his people's money?

What is worrisome is the fact that you want the FG to hand the fund to Okowa, who is an absolute non-perforner and a stooge of Ibori.

It is petty to be considering state of origin of the said fund above judicious application of same, in the overall best interests of Nigerians.

itz best we hv politicans to gives to d society n loot than greedy bastd dat dnt gives...afteral all die na die
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Drabeey:

Delta state never said they they lost money... but that money belongs to the state. Funny enough, The money is meant for Delta state purse, for developmental project. Ibori looted it but to Delta state residents Ibori is the best thing after popcorn. Oil rich state no development. Those big money mentioned, yet he absconded with it. Yet their E-warriors attack Tinubu everywhere.
Your statement is a tale of my thief is better than your thief. The conclusion is that they are all thieves. That one hasn’t been caught doesn’t mean that he didn’t steal. Stop supporting these fortified criminals called politicians. If it were in China, none of them will be alive.

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by YorubaLord: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Drabeey:

Delta state never said they they lost money... but that money belongs to the state. Funny enough, The money is meant for Delta state purse, for developmental project. Ibori looted it but to Delta state residents Ibori is the best thing after popcorn. Oil rich state no development. Those big money mentioned, yet he absconded with it. Yet their E-warriors attack Tinubu everywhere.

You're referring to Jasonjidenna. With these sort of pple, Nigeria can NEVER develop! They're the Politicians' online thugs.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stallion93:
But they should pity the Ones that wants to run away from here at least, Help us run....Make it easier for us to run. They themselves know that such monies still will be relooted by same thieves so what’s the point? At least use that money to take care of Nigerian refugees in the Uk
You wouldn't blame them.
No country wants a liability, either you go as a highly skilled immigrant or you go as a very rich immigrant.
Most Nigerians wants to relocate without having any of the above, even if na you, you go gree?

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Yus2020: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
The money belongs to Delta State
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by plaindealer: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The money Tinubu stole as Lagos state governor, did Lagos state report it missing? Common sense should tell you that the money should be be returned back to Delta State!

Was any Lagos money stolen and traced to anywhere around the world and returned back to Nigeria? Do you have any record regarding Lagos money stolen by Tinubu from anywhere and traced to him?

Stop using Tinubu to shield your crooked, corrupt, looting, and stealing leaders.

This is the crooked game you people play all the time instead of facing your corrupt leaders, before they say A, you say what about Tinubu, when they say B, you say what about Tinubu.

Yes what about Tinubu, then show us what he stole, from where, how much, where he hid the money.

Delta state is the 3rd largest debtor state in Nigeria with almost N300 Billion debt with absolutely nothing to show for that massive debt and that's on top of the massive allocations they collect, IGR, derivations, and NDDC billions.

Tinubu is not responsible for your misery, Sanwo Olu is commissioning projects all over the place, what are they commissioning in Delta, a small state with less than 5 million people, but still richer than Lagos with 22 Million people.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by SouthSouth1914: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
plaindealer:

Was any Lagos money stolen and traced to anywhere around the world and returned back to Nigeria? Do you have any record regarding Lagos money stolen by Tinubu from anywhere and traced to him?

Stop using Tinubu to shield your crooked, corrupt, looting, and stealing leaders.

This is the crooked game you people play all the time instead of facing your corrupt leaders, before they say A, you say what about Tinubu, when they say B, you say what about Tinubu.

Yes what about Tinubu, then show us what he stole, from where, how much, where he hid the money.

Delta state is the 3rd largest debtor state in Nigeria with almost N300 Billion debt with absolutely nothing to show for that massive debt and that's on top of the massive allocations they collect, IGR, derivations, and NDDC billions.

Tinubu is not responsible for your misery, Sanwo Olu is commissioning projects all over the place, what are they commissioning in Delta, a small state with less than 5 million people, but still richer than Lagos with 22 Million people.

Mugu stop ranting
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by elisho: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
they should use that money to do things for that state is there money they should take federal government to court
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by plaindealer: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Mugu stop ranting

Mumu like you are always short of words with their limited vocabulary when they can not formulate basic and elementary words to support their crooked and corrupt positions, very typical.
Re: Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways by Stallion93(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

You wouldn't blame them.
No country wants a liability, either you go as a highly skilled immigrant or you go as a very rich immigrant.
Most Nigerians wants to relocate without having any of the above, even if na you, you go gree?
True u say, I wonder what high skills they want from me over here anyway. What high skill can this God forsaken place offer? Since we are young and energetic, we can be useful, Take us and train us and we may just turn out to be the best amongst them. What am i even saying, the world doesn’t care, We are left at the mercies of our demons(Polithiefcians)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India / Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets / NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.