Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing (3004 Views)

US Judge Delays Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records After Appeal / How Obi Found ‘missing Phones’ At Tribunal – Aide / Remi Tinubu Was Not in Tinubus Meeting With CBN Governor & NNPC MD (Pics,video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Onyitexx(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2021
The battle against corruption in Nigeria by the president has been yielding outcomes over the previous months, a few rundown of hoodlums where frequently distributed by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) on their Twitter handle.

A few people have blamed a couple of numbers for government officials of changing over open assets into their own records. Despite the fact that there haven’t been any proof to those claims been made yet the Efcc who are working adequately with their new director Abdulrasheed Bawa.

Recall, last week Efcc requested for Bola Tinubu asset declaration after a letter was written to the Code of Conduct Bureau. Report came in today that Tinubu case file has reportedly been missing from the vault of the Code of Conduct Bureau. Report from People’s Gazetta on twitter states that bank records was obtained.

The bank record showed how Lagos State moved billions to Alpha-Beta, Alpha-Beta moved billions to Ocean Trust (a shell company run by Tinubu’s allies), Ocean Trust moved funds to Tinubu’s TVC & Olubunmi Tinubu. see pictures of the bank transactions below. https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/03/hours-after-tinubu-file-was-declared.html The battle against corruption in Nigeria by the president has been yielding outcomes over the previous months, a few rundown of hoodlums where frequently distributed by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) on their Twitter handle.

A few people have blamed a couple of numbers for government officials of changing over open assets into their own records. Despite the fact that there haven’t been any proof to those claims been made yet the Efcc who are working adequately with their new director Abdulrasheed Bawa.

Recall, last week Efcc requested for Bola Tinubu asset declaration after a letter was written to the Code of Conduct Bureau. Report came in today that Tinubu case file has reportedly been missing from the vault of the Code of Conduct Bureau. Report from People’s Gazetta on twitter states that bank records was obtained.

The bank record showed how Lagos State moved billions to Alpha-Beta, Alpha-Beta moved billions to Ocean Trust (a shell company run by Tinubu’s allies), Ocean Trust moved funds to Tinubu’s TVC & Olubunmi Tinubu. see pictures of the bank transactions below. https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/03/hours-after-tinubu-file-was-declared.html
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Nwodosis(m): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Tinubu was rich before he became Governor of Lagos State just like Ibori of Delta State.

I hope I spoke the mind of the West.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by DaddyRochie1642: 6:11am On Mar 11, 2021
This man Tinubu na jagaban true true

2 Likes

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by nony43(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Make una allow Tinubu rest na. Abi they use am swear for una.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Fahdiga(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Tinubu is a big thief and must be jailed
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by princemillla(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Wether good or bad, i want just served!!!

A rich man source of wealth shouldn't be a problem to him.

Ordinarily alot of us have been tagged as yahoo yahoo even when our source of richies are pure result day and nite hustle no weekends. Yet Sars will tag u fraudster so Mr tinubu should not be afraid to declare his source or be scared when interrogated
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Monogamy: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Una wailing has just begun.

Tinubu's case was never submitted to EFCC...

Jagaban of borgu land.

Slayer of Pdp and Igbos miscreants

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by lathrowinger: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Ipob nightmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Tap0lane: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Isn't that what foolish n cursed Igbo like you claimed when the case of the thief looting CBN now was mentioned. Is that not what you say about the criminal Peter Obi that built himself biggest mall in both Abuja n PH with Anambra state money when he was still the governor ? What about reknowed thief Orji Kalu n Theodore Orji ? Ikpeazu Ugwuanyi Abaribe n the rest nko ?

So tell us why foolish igbo among your father can defend igbo reknowed criminals but yet you want Yoruba to throw Tinubu under the bus when he is obviously the lesser evil compare to the devils I listed above.

Nwodosis:
Tinubu was rich before he became Governor of Lagos State just like Ibori of Delta State.

I hope I spoke the mind of the West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by duro4chang(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2021
You are wasting you time on Tinubu. He has no criminal case anywhere. The CCB has nothing against him nor the EFCC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by November1857(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Una wailing has just begun.

Tinubu's case was never submitted to EFCC...

Jagaban of borgu land.

Slayer of Pdp and Igbos miscreants
Typical Yoruba muslim ! Jagaban that could not rescue his people from being terrorised by marauding Fulanis Herdsmen slaves masters...

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2021
I no dey defend anybody.

The average Nigerian wealthy man(80%) is a thief, unless he earned his wealth from salaries.

I am talking from many many experiences. Hungry people defending oppressors is mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Kosk: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2021
November1857:
Typical Yoruba muslim ! Jagaban that could not rescue his people from being terrorised by marauding Fulanis Herdsmen slaves masters...
Better than OJu iku and MNK that ran away when their people are being killed by fulanis soldiers.

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by SarkinYarki: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Leave Tinubu alone..His father was very rich and left him a lot of money
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by November1857(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Kosk:

Better than OJu iku and MNK that ran away when their people are being killed by fulanis soldiers.
Afonja always quick to tag anyone that bash them IBO/Ipob....
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by nairalandankrah: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Whomever the cabal wants, they'll make president..even if its a cow, dog, an impostor or even a ganduge
His records are irrelevant..
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Kosk: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2021
November1857:
Guilty conscience, did I mention ibo in my post?

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by November1857(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Kosk:

Guilty conscience, did I mention ibo in my post?
Is Oju/mkn ain't Ibo? Afonja I am from SS. when ever you feels the heat of bashing, stop channeling your frustrations towards Ibo, cause they ain't the only tribe that opposed Afonjas in the south

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Letthrmsay(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2021
November1857:

Stop your.denial of been foolish ipob,a freeborn omoluabi will never call Yoruba as Afonja,only Osu slave can do that,olori pelepe bi ti Inaki.

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
So tinubu is going to jail, after all this hype
Yoruba should respect the north
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by johnmartus(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Its good to be hardwork ...God continue to enrich you asiwaju.
Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by tunjiajayi: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
yamree entertainment news grin

1 Like

Re: See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing by plaindealer: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2021
ipobian wailing, lies and insanity..

Keep wailing and suffering..

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Panic As Simon Ekpa Contemplates Waging War On Nigeria / South West Is Powerful. Take It Or Leave It. The Presidency Is Coming To South.. / Gbajabiamila: We're Working To Settle Nigeria, UAE Flight Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.