Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) (5430 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2021
We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films That Will Be Of International Standard - Zack Orji

By Wisdom Nwedene
A veteran Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji has lauded Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State over his achievements in the State.

Speaking at the Ebonyi State Ecumenical Center, Abakaliki on Wednesday during the EndSARS youth summit, the popular Nollywood Actor said "they are coming to Ebonyi State to shoot films that will be of international standard because what we have in Ebonyi State are of international standard."

He further encouraged the youths who are desirous of building a career in the movie industry to get ready.

IGBERE TV had reported that football legends, Kanu Nwankwo, aka, Papilo and Peter Rufai have adopted Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State as the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

The duo were among the resource persons that made presentations during the #endSARS youth summit organised by the Ebonyi state government.

Making his presentation,Kanu Nwankwo, the former captain of Nigeria super Eagles ,said he was highly impressed on the Infrastructural development that has taken place in Ebonyi State under Governor Umahi.

He said when he set his foot in Ebonyi state,what he saw made him to wonder whether he was in abroad,and described Ebonyi state as a "London in Nigeria".

Kanu Nwankwo who described governor Umahi as a special gift to the people of Ebonyi State, suggested that for Nigeria to enjoy quality leadership that will engender total peace and economic development , based on his experience in Ebonyi State, Governor Umahi should be given the chance to replicate his good works at the national level, stressing that the country needs Umahi as their next president.

"Ebonyi State, you are blessed. The country is looking for his Excellency, Governor David Umahi. Everybody is looking for his Excellency. His good works are speaking for him".

Kanu called on the Nigerian youths to develop interests in sports and education, which he said were the major leeway to success and greatness among the youths describing sport as a unifying factor.

He charged the youths as leaders of tomorrow to always work hard so as to become the best in their chosen careers.

In the same vain, the former super eagle goal keeper, Peter Rufai, also commended governor Umahi,for his leadership ingenuity, which he said has marked Ebonyi state out as the fastest developing state in Nigeria, stressing that governor Umahi deserves to become the President of Nigeria come 2023 to showcase his God given gift at the national level.

He commended Umahi for lifting ban on sporting activities in the state and urged the youths to display their potentials.

https://igberetvnews.com/1384612/coming-ebonyi-shoot-films-will-international-standard-zack-orji/

2 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2021
slāv
Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2021
My dearest governor have done well for us but Our Roads in Ezza North are all death traps, for the Areas he chose to build he has done perfectly well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by remikalej: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Jerryherd: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
cool

Umahi, Ganduje and Wike did excellently well

Even if you must be a thief, be like Robin hood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by kuuljay(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
Umahi, Ganduje and Wike did excellently well

Even if you must be a thief, be like Robin hood
which wike

4 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Jerryherd: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2021
kuuljay:
which wike

Mr Project

2 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Ikwerelastborn: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Hizzy:
My dearest governor have done well for us but
Our Roads in Ezza North are all death traps,
for the Areas he chose to build he has done perfectly well
Don't you have LG chairman, I bet you don't know his name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Armaggedon: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2021
where is there airport being constructed?
Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Queenslander(f): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Best governor in the south east no doubt!!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Japhtee(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Mr Project

Which project? You mean federal roads flyover which he collects back double of whatever he spends from federal government. No payment of teachers, no single recruitment since he took over as a governor except molesting citizens with task force. Please mention the project's

7 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
I'Il go see the movie in my pajamas.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Maxcollins042(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Umahi is doing an amazing infrastructural development job in Ebonyi State. I used to hear about the good infrastructural works he's setting up until I found my way into the state and was marveled.

Meanwhile, as president will the vultures hovering over Aso Rock, prowling to feed on the carrion of whomsoever that intends to govern the country appropriately, allow him?

Mind you that his current form of leadership could be a gimmick to weave his way into Aso Rock. When he gets there his true and unwanted leadership skills might start to unfurl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Zack Orji never comot industry since these years ni, I think say them say money no dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2021
The only working governor on Nigeria.
My own is still thinking or dreaming of starting a fly over.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by EastisBae: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2021
If merit is the yardstick for electing people in Nigeria, then Umahi will be among the most qualified to rule Nigeria.

He is definitely the best governor to rule Ebonyi State and among the best ever in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Idiko1: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films That Will Be Of International Standard - Zack Orji

By Wisdom Nwedene

A veteran Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji has lauded Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State over his achievements in the State.

Speaking at the Ebonyi State Ecumenical Center, Abakaliki on Wednesday during the EndSARS youth summit, the popular Nollywood Actor said
"they are coming to Ebonyi State to shoot films that will be of international standard because what we have in Ebonyi State are of international standard."

He further encouraged the youths who are desirous of building a career in the movie industry to get ready.

IGBERE TV had reported that football legends, Kanu Nwankwo, aka, Papilo and Peter Rufai have adopted Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State as the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

The duo were among the resource persons that made presentations during the #endSARS youth summit organised by the Ebonyi state government.

Making his presentation,Kanu Nwankwo, the former captain of Nigeria super Eagles ,said he was highly impressed on the Infrastructural development that has taken place in Ebonyi State under Governor Umahi.

He said when he set his foot in Ebonyi state,what he saw made him to wonder whether he was in abroad,and described Ebonyi state as a "London in Nigeria".

Kanu Nwankwo who described governor Umahi as a special gift to the people of Ebonyi State, suggested that for Nigeria to enjoy quality leadership that will engender total peace and economic development , based on his experience in Ebonyi State, Governor Umahi should be given the chance to replicate his good works at the national level, stressing that the country needs Umahi as their next president.

"Ebonyi State, you are blessed. The country is looking for his Excellency, Governor David Umahi. Everybody is looking for his Excellency. His good works are speaking for him".

Kanu called on the Nigerian youths to develop interests in sports and education, which he said were the major leeway to success and greatness among the youths describing sport as a unifying factor.

He charged the youths as leaders of tomorrow to always work hard so as to become the best in their chosen careers.

In the same vain, the former super eagle goal keeper, Peter Rufai, also commended governor Umahi,for his leadership ingenuity, which he said has marked Ebonyi state out as the fastest developing state in Nigeria, stressing that governor Umahi deserves to become the President of Nigeria come 2023 to showcase his God given gift at the national level.

He commended Umahi for lifting ban on sporting activities in the state and urged the youths to display their potentials.

https://igberetvnews.com/1384612/coming-ebonyi-shoot-films-will-international-standard-zack-orji/

I do not know the kind of crap people drink in Nigeria. The does not bolded indicates Zack Orji and his crew have not being shooting films of international standard. Or that Eboney State has been a backwater all these days.

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by JONSYN7154: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
he has something big for you guysgrin
Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
JONSYN7154:
he has something big for you guysgrin
That's what we are waiting and watching.. God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by RoyalUc(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Should I guess who your Gov is?

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Choosing(f): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hizzy:
My dearest governor have done well for us but
Our Roads in Ezza North are all death traps,
for the Areas he chose to build he has done perfectly well

why can't the community come together and put some funds up then call on the government to help. that way it would be. easier without waiting forever to have a good road.

if such government should look at you start and complete your road, he should be sure that he ain't getting any vote from you

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by slivertongue: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ebonyi to the world

3 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by ChilledPill: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Umahi is a game changer, he single handedly changed Ebonyi State

3 Likes

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Choosing:

why can't the community come together and put some funds up then call on the government to help. that way it would be. easier without waiting forever to have a good road.

if such government should look at you start and complete your road, he should be sure that he ain't getting any vote from you
Government officials from Rep to governor said that they'll use our roads for campaign

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
RoyalUc:

Should I guess who your Gov is?
I'm sure it won't be hard for you to guess.
grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by RoyalUc(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm sure it won't be hard for you to guess.
grin cheesy.

My dear, it's hard o.

We have alot of similar balls in the bag.
grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
RoyalUc:

My dear, it's hard o.

We have alot of similar balls in the bag.
grin
Oya try na..you can just name the date of you don't know the name of the governor
Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by RoyalUc(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Oya try na..you can just name the date of you don't know the name of the governor

Gov Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State?

1 Like

Re: Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
RoyalUc:

Gov Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State?
You are wrong grin.
Think again and try again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video / I See Two Coordinated Attacks In The North Especially In Abuja ~pictures / Cbn:: No More N10m Cheques, From Jan 1, 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.