Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (30629 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by maxzzo1(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2021
ddippset:
In 2015, Wike rode on the Jonathan sentiment and with the help of Patience Jonathan he became governor.

PDP is hugely popular in the South South and that is Wike's advantage.

Otherwise Wike is not half the man Amaechi is. He doesn't command the same level of loyalty and respect.

Yet he keeps boasting about defeating Amaechi.

Has he ever thought about what would be if he swithces to APC while Amaechi switches to PDP?

Will he win any election in the South South?
Tar sharap der wetin this one know...ask who fought for Ameachi wen he was in Ghana na Wike...

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Plead:

It seems you've forgotten wike was also a minister.

Chairman of the richest Lga in Nigeria, COS(chief of staff to governor, minister and now a governor in his 2nd tenure and I believe he'll become a senator in 2023.

Amaechi was the Chairman Governors Forum and also DG of Presidential Campaign Team....since you decided to mention LG Chairman and COS.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by plaindealer: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Macphenson:

But Wike has done more project than Buhari.

I agree with you Wike is a failure, am just wondering what you will call Buhari.

This must be a joke.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by morgstreme: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Untainted007:
Mr teacher. Someone will also teach you too one day cos no one knows it all. We are all learning....

He should go and pay Teachers their 5yrs salaries.

Just imagine the mediocre Frog!
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2021
PHijo:

Their thuggery is toxic, just like your bigotry. If you are not a bigot you wouldn't condone the theft and destruction of lives and properties Odili's brand of 'politics' brought to Rivers state.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Oh, so the Ijaw thugs and Militants were sponsored by Odili?

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by ddippset(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2021
maxzzo1:

Tar sharap der wetin this one know...ask who fought for Ameachi wen he was in Ghana na Wike...
All these agboros on nairaland sef.

You think nairaland is a tout club?

You fuccks need to stop these lies once and for all. Bot only Wike fought for Amaechi.

People like Abe, Uchendu and co were involved. Even if Wike wasnt there, someone else would have led.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by poseidon12: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2021
AlexBells:
Wike a Benin man, it could be understandable if he thought Amechi an Igbo man politics but sooner or later Amechi for sure as an Igbo man will teach him Business.

Rotimi "Amaechi" is not an Igbo man. I , as a real Igbo man, will not accept him as one. Fulanis can adopt him. He is their tool anyway.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Davo2080: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Wike stand no chance again against Amaechi,after his statement during the obigbo crises, those that fought and came out to vote for him,were mostly the people he now look down to.2023, as Tinubu helped Obaseki clinch the Governorship position by his last minute broadcast, so will Wike,whomever he openly endorses will loose ,when what he did at obigbo arises.
Take this to the bank,even Supreme court governor career is over ,by his action of inviting the Army to orlu province

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by HIPROFILE(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2021
tillaman:
This game of politics is an abstruse game!
It’s so crazy how Friends become enemies and enemies becomes allies all in one night!!

*Sighs

Its called a game of INTEREST!!!

The Only permanent thing in the game is INTEREST

This is why enemies can become friends and friends even brothers become enemies
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
muykem:
How can you say that? Amechi is two times speaker of rivers state house of assembly, two times governor of rivers state an two times federal minister in Nigeria. Wike need to type to Amechi anointing in politics.

I have no personal favourite over the 2 but Amechi, while he was speaker and with the permission of Odili, oversaw and empowered the creation of street gangs in PH so that they could be used for political means. Debam, Islanders, Greenlanders etc all grew immensly in that period (courtesy of N2billion monthly security vote) and turned PH, that used to be a party town, into a hell hole from which it is still trying to recover from today. It was once said that if you wanted to grab Amechi's attention (and especially if you were an upland indigene) all you had to do was be a very brutal feared cult hit man (Street or uni based), make a lot of noise and Amechi will send for you.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Tonyspecial(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2021
have nothing to say until i hear from Amaechi
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Emerie22(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2021
ddippset:
In 2015, Wike rode on the Jonathan sentiment and with the help of Patience Jonathan he became governor.

PDP is hugely popular in the South South and that is Wike's advantage.

Otherwise Wike is not half the man Amaechi is. He doesn't command the same level of loyalty and respect.

Yet he keeps boasting about defeating Amaechi.

Has he ever thought about what would be if he swithces to APC while Amaechi switches to PDP?

Will he win any election in the South South?

What of 2019?

Federal Might couldn't help Ameachi in 2019 as it helped wike in 2015.

Wike defeated him clearly
Wike is more a man than Amaechi
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by PHijo(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Go and learn more about Peter Odili before you try to defend him. That's all I can say. You probably know nothing about him.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by DimIsaac10(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Ameachi didn't kill a soul in Oyingbo.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Abaman001(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Divoc:

Amaechi was the Chairman Governors Forum and also DG of Presidential Campaign Team....since you decided to mention LG Chairman and COS.

The LGA we are talking about here may be richer than ur home state of origin, an LGA that is richer than some northern and western stated put together....so not just an LGA, but a very rich one at that matter
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Graysons: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Yes Yes yes and Yes.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
PHijo:

Go and learn more about Peter Odili before you try to defend him. That's all I can say. You probably know nothing about him.

I know Peter Odili more than you will ever do,and I know that Ijaws are very jealous people!
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Graysons: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

So because Odili has always reaffirmed his Igboness,then you tag him the father of thuggery
Your tribalism is too toxic!
It was peter Odill who destory Rivers state,there was nothing like cultism in Rivers state until Odilli took over and turn it into a crime heaven.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by garfield1: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emerie22:

What of 2019?

Federal Might couldn't help Ameachi in 2019 as it helped wike in 2015.

Wike defeated him clearly
Wike is more a man than Amaechi

Did apc field any candidate in 2019? Did Abe faction support aac?
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by garfield1: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Graysons:
It was peter Odill who destory Rivers state,there was nothing like cultism in Rivers state until Odilli took over and turn it into a crime heaven.

Wike took thuggery to another level
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by PHijo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

I know Peter Odili more than you will ever do,and I know that Ijaws are very jealous people!

If you do, then you are just as evil as Odili is. Ijaw people jealous of who? Who in Nigeria could we be possibly jealous of?

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Graysons: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You clown who sponsored the likes of Ateke Tom?
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by garfield1: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
dederocs:
Between two evils grin

Wike over Ameachi though.

No sir,amechi is the lesser evil
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Graysons: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
garfield1:

Wike took thuggery to another level
The topic is about Odill stick to it.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
PHijo:

If you do, then you are just as evil as Odili is. Ijaw people jealous of who? Who in Nigeria could we be possibly jealous of?

You're jealous of everyone in Nigeria because your tribe has nothing but militants
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by garfield1: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Graysons:
The topic is about Odill stick to it.

The topic is actually about wike and amechi
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Graysons:
You clown who sponsored the likes of Ateke Tom?

Ijaw leaders of course.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Graysons: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Ijaw leaders of course.
Na mumu they worry you.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Graysons:
Na mumu they worry you.

Idiot bigot, so Odili is your problem but Edward Clark is not your problem?
Soon Tinubu would be your problem.

Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.