Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (30627 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Alezy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
ddippset:
Where the hell did i talk about Federal might?

Are you hallucinating or what?

Lemme paint you the picture!

I said Wike won because of the sentiments that the SS people have for PDP.
PDP is the South South party.
why are you not remembering what you said? You talked about Jonathan's wife na and he was in power then so it means the federal government tn helped wine. Simple logic
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by ddippset(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alezy:
why are you not remembering what you said? You talked about Jonathan's wife na and he was in power then so it means the federal government tn helped wine. Simple logic
Ooh you don't live in Ph. My bad.

Let me tell you Patience's role.

In 2014 during the PDP primaries power was supposed to go to riverine after Ikwere man Amaechi.

But Wike ran to the first lady in Abuja and they "rigged" the primaries and foisted Wike on PDP.

That's what i meant when i mentioned Patience.

But for the elections proper, there is nothing special about Wike.

PDP completely dominates Rivers already.

Even if Abacha contests under PDP in rivers he will win.

Rivers always vote PDP, Wike or no Wike.

So he needs to stop running around the place telling us he defeated Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by PHijo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Continue ranting, it makes no difference!
Ijaws will never rule Rivers State with this type of behavior people like you are exhibiting. Odili is a hero! Odili is not your problem , your problems are stupid Ijaw leaders like Asari Dokubo,Edwin Clark and Tom Ateke who support thuggery!
Ijaws are ranting in Ondo State
You are also ranting in Rivers State
When will you guys rant in Bayelsa?
Tinubu and Odili are your problems, but people like Edwin Clark imposing inept political leaders on you guys are not your problems?
Una no dey shame??

Despite all his flaws, do not mention Tinubu in the same sentence with Peter Odili. He is has NEVER been as violent as Odili was to the people of his state.

You made mention of King Ateke Tom and Chef Asari Dokubo. Both men have never held public office. Chief Edwin Clark has not been in any public office since 83.

You claim to be from Rivers state, when last did Rivers state hold LGA polls? How often do they do it?

From all indication you are an Igbo IPOB imposter.

What makes Odili are hero? Turning a Garden city to a Garrison city or Garbage city?

Odili can only be a hero to senseless criminals like you.

If you had shame you would not defend a common thief and killer like Odili.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
PHijo:

Despite all his flaws, do not mention Tinubu in the same sentence with Peter Odili. He is has NEVER been as violent as Odili was to the people of his state.

You made mention of King Ateke Tom and Chef Asari Dokubo. Both men have never held public office. Chief Edwin Clark has not been in any public office since 83.

You claim to be from Rivers state, when last did Rivers state hold LGA polls? How often do they do it?

From all indication you are an Igbo IPOB imposter.

What makes Odili are hero? Turning a Garden city to a Garrison city or Garbage city?

Odili can only be a hero to senseless criminals like you.

If you had shame you would not defend a common thief and killer like Odili.

Odili and Tinubu are not your problems;Your problems are your greedy leaders turning Ijaw into an ethnic group of thugs
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by PHijo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Odili and Tinubu are not your problems;Your problems are your greedy leaders turning Ijaw into an ethnic group of thugs

It is in your sick head Tinubu is being defined as the problem of Rivers state, he was never a governor of Rivers state. Odili being a problem for the whole of Nigeria was forced into early retirement in 2007, after taking his loot from Rivers state they still rejected him.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Khriztarl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
This flyover wike have come again o. Make we hear word jare.
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
PHijo:

It is in your sick head Tinubu is being defined as the problem of Rivers state, he was never a governor of Rivers state. Odili being a problem for the whole of Nigeria was forced into early retirement in 2007, after taking his loot from Rivers state they still rejected him.

Odili is a hero that will be celebrated by well meaning Niger Deltans not Ijaw miscreants.
Rant from now till tomorrow, neither Odili nor Tinubu is your problem!
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Iretii0511:

Are you the one that wrote the book?
Yes
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by SaintBishop: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

LMAO!
First of all, I'm not Igbo However,Odili is bigger and better than all your agbero leaders put together!

You lying son of the devil. You are igbo you stupid idiot. Only a igbo nincoompoop like you will call Odili a know notorious criminal, destroyer of Rivers state hero,what a waste of space you are.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2021
SaintBishop:

You lying son of the devil. You are igbo you stupid idiot. Only a igbo nincoompoop like you will call Odili a know notorious criminal, destroyer of Rivers state hero,what a waste of space you are.

grin grin grin.
Ijaw man stop crying, I'm not Igbo,even my name is an attestation to that fact
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by SaintBishop: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

grin grin grin.
Ijaw man stop crying, I'm not Igbo,even my name is an attestation to that fact
Have gone through your comment you are igbo,stop denying your heritage lost jew.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
Have gone through your comment you are igbo,stop denying your heritage lost jew.

My comments are not enough to identify my identity. I'm pro-Igbo because of my friends and my cousins,but I'm not Igbo!
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by Emerie22(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
garfield1:

Did apc field any candidate in 2019? Did Abe faction support aac?

Apc didn't have a candidate but sponsored Someone, still Amaechi failed to make his Mark

Are you sure they will have a candidate come 2023?
Re: Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ by garfield1: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Emerie22:

Apc didn't have a candidate but sponsored Someone, still Amaechi failed to make his Mark

Are you sure they will have a candidate come 2023?

They sponsored the aac candidate late,they should have done it earlier.anyway,now that Abe faction is neutralised,theres no way they won't sponsor candidates...the question should be how many elective posts apc can win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Attends The Senior Course 25 Graduation AFCSC , Jaji / Obasanjo Awarded $841.6m Rail Project Without Mou –chinese Firm / "This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.