Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC (13211 Views)

APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Nine Governors To Mark Last Sallah In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Twelfthman: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Pls and pls Give us their names. It is good to know whom your enemies are in this life
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by wellmax(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
But really, states should be allowed to decide their own minimum wages based on their abilities.

FG should not fix for every state.

Aren't we talking about true Federalism again?
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Even Yahaya Bello that want to become President

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by xynerise: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Because All Nigerians are bound by karma of past deeds hence must experience it i n full and learn to imbibe selflessness and true empathy for others

But I don't see this ending anytime soon, so even if we learn the hard way, the future is not guarantee to be any better but worse
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by od501: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-govs-behind-attempt-to-re-classify-minimum-wage-nlc/

These are same people that brought in vaccines claiming they want you alive. Una Weldon oo
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Can we say shame to him
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by wellmax(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Twelfthman:
Pls and pls Give us their names. It is good to know whom your enemies are in this life

Oga you sabi read at all?

abi na the rush to make comments

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by uwa1(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2021
This is serious.

Meanwhile..

For installation of the following.

AspenTech aspenONE Engineering 11.0

and its complete products

Call: 07087503267.

Call or Whatsapp: 09054663970.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Prussian: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Ikpeazu, Bello, Ayade in a single list.
Those 9 Governors are the worst set of Governors in Nigeria.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Kinematics: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2021
But what is truly wrong with Abia?
As for Kogi I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by HelpYourself(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2021
xynerise:

But I don't see this ending anytime soon, so even if we learn the hard way, the future is not guarantee to be any better but worse

Nigeria is never going to divide but until the people change their ways they will never have good leaders. The people must find their way back to the natural state of being good or nothing will change

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Numerouno94(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Kogi must b there. See who wanna bcom our president?
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Mozegee: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Such an idiots Governor who has not achieve anything since he is Governor. Some useless paid youths are campaigning for him.i wonder where this country is heading to.
justosee:
Same Kogi state that some idiots are already campaigning for their governor to become president.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Twelfthman: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Okay since you read it and saw the names of the 9 governors. Pls give me their names or shutup and get out of my mention
wellmax:

Oga you sabi read at all?

abi na the rush to make comments
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Posts: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
NLC has themselves to blame. don't ever allow political class to infiltrate your duties

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by mechanics(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2021
That house of representative member that sponsored the bill does not mean well for the Nigerian workers.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by wellmax(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Twelfthman:
Okay since you read it and saw the names of the 9 governors. Pls give me their names or shutup and get out of my mention

So after mentioning the states, you want names, you be illiterate. Simple
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by xynerise: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Nigeria is never going to divide but until the people change their ways they will never have good leaders. The people must find their way back to the natural state of being good or nothing will change

Nigerians are not going to change for good as long as the world itself is not paradise. We have black hearts and the leaders are not exceptional. We have dark hearts and expect our leaders to be Angels. Mbanu!!
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by humberjade: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2021
And yet Bello wants to become President...Politicians and taking electorates for a ride ehn.

Time will tell
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by 9japride(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Because All Nigerians are bound by karma of past deeds hence must experience it i n full and learn to imbibe selflessness and true empathy for others
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no genuine love, if we really love ourselves all Nigerians will fight with one voice on issues affecting the country. But what we have are people who are patriotic to an individual.

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Enough motivational gables
It's because Nigeria as a country doesn't have a plan, nobody, not even the most optimistic patriot knows where Nigeria is heading, and the pessimist would tell you the center can no longer hold,
When you take a glimpse at the next generation, don't you shudder?
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by HelpYourself(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Enough motivational gables
It's because Nigeria as a country doesn't have a plan, nobody, not even the most optimistic patriot knows where Nigeria is heading, and the pessimist would tell you the center can no longer hold,
When you take a glimpse at the next generation, don't you shudder?

I wasn't speaking motivationally just stating facts

The spiritual controls all in the physical hence the reason we are all in Nigeria in this earth life and have similar characteristics. We created this monster directly and indirectly over various lifetimes and we must redeem it in full.

When we change within all our circumstances will change

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by HelpYourself(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2021
xynerise:

Nigerians are not going to change for good as long as the world itself is not paradise. We have black hearts and the leaders are not exceptional. We have dark hearts and expect our leaders to be Angels. Mbanu!!

We both have different interpretation of what changing for good means
And mind you I speak from a purely spiritual perspective.

Let the change start with the basics. Let each and every Nigerian start from their immediate environment and make good what they can daily , from there to doing same street by street from there to village community and state ,only then will true leaders emerge .

Nigerians are reaping what they sowed

1 Like

Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Thomthom(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Why the increment in VAT by the FG... Anyways Edo State government does not have problem paying Minimum. wage so the North should know how they will generate revenue from Hisbah and sharia court in other to pay its workers..

Pls I just took alcohol..Don't take me serious..
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by Femeto: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Make them strike joor. These guys aint ready to pay that 30k. They see Nigerian workers as slaves.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by quinox947: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2021
justosee:
Same Kogi state that some idiots are already campaigning for their governor to become president.
In Kogi State, a Grade Level 07 official collects #17,500 as monthly salary.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by matm: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Tk God for d publication of names of Governors who are against ordinary N30,000 minimum wage.Their political parties shld be published along with their names.States whose state governors pay promptly can now see what their co workers have been suffering.
Tomorrow,same governors will come out for campaign.
Re: Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC by matm: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=quinox947 post=99791771] In Kogi State, a Grade Level 07 official collects #17,500 as monthly salary.[/

God of Abraham!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. / Boko Haram Attacks Bori, Damboa In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.